Experiment with face bloat. Is my bloat reaction normal? Is my bloat recover good? Details inside

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
So I decided to do a bit of a big bloat experiment, since I have 3 spare days with nothing important to do anyways.

On sunday, I ate the following:
-one hot dog with ketchup and mustard
-one bag of 400 grams of jelly/gummy bears and shit. Half of it was sugary, half of it was acid.
-Half a low salt loaf of bread.
-3/4 of normal/strong loaf of bread with vinegar
-3 packs of sausages, 2 of the with 4 big sausages meant for hot dogs, another one with 5 normal sausages, with ketchup, hot sauce and mustard.
-200 grams of sandwich cheese
-100 grams of piece cheese
-100 grams of red sausage
-around 150-200 grams of medium-low salt ham
-100 grams of pork loim

my habitual 5 water consumption, no potassium (kiwi) or caffeine (pure sugarless cofee) consumption.

Got expected (I guess?) bad bloat next, day, lost almost complete cheek definition, very rounded face sides. Looked around 20 kilograms heavier than normal in the face. Is it a normal reaction for the foods consumed in that day? I also felt a "too full" stomach too.

On monday I returned to a lighter diet, with some bread with ketchup and mustard, 100 grams of red sausage and 80 grams of piece cheese, but the rest of it was a lighter variety of one pack of low carbs sausages, and return to coffe (6 cups) and 4 pieces of kiwi. Today around 2/3 of the gained bloat is gone. Is this a good recover rate? Ill return to full diet (no bread or sauces at all) today. Ill see if tomorrow or today at night I'm already recovered completely.

Is this a normal bloat gain for foods eaten? is my recover speed good?

(EDIT: first numbers were erroneous)

EDIT2: right now I recovered from 3/4 of the gained bloat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Kenma
It seems pretty normal imo. I think its mostly the salt since its probablty a fuckton in the meats and cheese you had. Have you tried eating no carbs at all? If you have did you notice any difference between that and just going low carb?

It seems pretty normal imo. I think its mostly the salt since its probablty a fuckton in the meats and cheese you had. Have you tried eating no carbs at all? If you have did you notice any difference between that and just going low carb?
I eat pretty low carbs and im satisfied with the result. This experiment was about how much I react to a heavy cheat day and how fast I can recover.

So my reaction is within normal ranges?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
You can use a 3d roller face massager to get rid of face bloat quicker

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
I have similar reactions to bad diet yeah, I can go from really good looking hollow cheeks to looking like I put on 5kg in one day

So I decided to do a bit of a big bloat experiment, since I have 3 spare days with nothing important to do anyways.

On sunday, I ate the following:
-one hot dog with ketchup and mustard
-one bag of 400 grams of jelly/gummy bears and shit. Half of it was sugary, half of it was acid.
-Half a low salt loaf of bread.
-3/4 of normal/strong loaf of bread with vinegar
-3 packs of sausages, 2 of the with 4 big sausages meant for hot dogs, another one with 5 normal sausages, with ketchup, hot sauce and mustard.
-200 grams of sandwich cheese
-100 grams of piece cheese
-100 grams of red sausage
-around 150-200 grams of medium-low salt ham
-100 grams of pork loim

my habitual 5 water consumption, no potassium (kiwi) or caffeine (pure sugarless cofee) consumption.

Got expected (I guess?) bad bloat next, day, lost almost complete cheek definition, very rounded face sides. Looked around 20 kilograms heavier than normal in the face. Is it a normal reaction for the foods consumed in that day? I also felt a "too full" stomach too.

On monday I returned to a lighter diet, with some bread with ketchup and mustard, 100 grams of red sausage and 80 grams of piece cheese, but the rest of it was a lighter variety of one pack of low carbs sausages, and return to coffe (6 cups) and 4 pieces of kiwi. Today around 2/3 of the gained bloat is gone. Is this a good recover rate? Ill return to full diet (no bread or sauces at all) today. Ill see if tomorrow or today at night I'm already recovered completely.

Is this a normal bloat gain for foods eaten? is my recover speed good?

(EDIT: first numbers were erroneous)

EDIT2: right now I recovered from 3/4 of the gained bloat
have you tried exercising, like cardio and shit?

No, these experiments were only abput changes in diet
Try cardio for 30 minutes for 3 consecutive days and tell us if you notice a difference