explain this polish couple

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr

This recessed subhuman is creampieing this qt blonde meanwhile I rot in my room.

And it's not the only example I see.

Shutup

I am confident to say that looks dont matter much for LTRs, you can fuck Stacies in LTR even as 3,5/10 recessed subhuman.

Inb4 "but he will get cucked" you dont know that, maybe he will maybe he wont, doesnt change the fact that he gets to fuck hot gf

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2745, SikKunt and 8 others
Another glitch in the matrix..

It does happen but it's like a lottery... Only the very few lucky ones

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2745 and 8 others
She chin mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Jack
I've seen too much of that shit too it burns my braincells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Over

This recessed subhuman is creampieing this qt blonde meanwhile I rot in my room.

View attachment 122590

I am confident to say that looks dont matter much for LTRs, you can fuck Stacies in LTR even as 3,5/10 recessed subhuman.

Inb4 "but he will get cucked" you dont know that, maybe he will maybe he wont, doesnt change the fact that he gets to fuck hot gf

Lookstheory is BS. Looks matter, thats why were all here, but status and social skills are more important imo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nastynas, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Another glitch in the matrix..

It does happen but it's like a lottery... Only the very few lucky ones
Actually I started browsing IG tag for couples and I see lots lots lots lots of 5/10 plain average men with Becky/Stacylite gfs (cute face, decent bodies). Looks obsession is only applicable for one slaying tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I agree subhumans can get LTR if they luck out but you need to be gl to slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Another one

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jack, Dogs, nastynas and 3 others

View attachment 122590

just go to EE theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Thats why Im considered a chad in Poland, guys are just fucking ugly. Lociation or death

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 616 and CopeAndRope
Ee is fucking poor as shit. Girls get married at like age 20 in small cities to status maxed subhumans.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and pisslord
Thats why Im considered a chad in Poland, guys are just fucking ugly. Lociation or death
Tbh A lot of People here are narrow jawed cuck phenos with norwood and terrible hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Poland is lifefuel for subhumans tbh

• +1
s

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1464
she is not as good looking as you make her out to be

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope, GenericChad1444, BigBoy and 1 other person
They would all cheat their bf if a 7/10 PSL approached them

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1464

Cope, she still mogs him into the dirt, he's a 3/10 at best and she's 5.5/10 at least

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and Over
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
they are all paid actresses, who believes they are real couples needs to delete his accounts on these forums and flush himself

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
First foid is a good stacylite, second one is like strong becky (nice pair of jugs and cute face)

Volcel if you wouldn't ltr them and fuck them furiously every night.

I see couples like this all the time, its why I rage on this site asking for surgery advice

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Over
even this pigmaxxed nw2 creep can slay in poland?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 616 and Amnesia
I can't explain it tbh, but subhumans are dating prime godesses everywhere, meanwhile I get ghosted from simply the first text I send a cute girl who seems really into me IRL

• WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 616
There are plenty of reasons for this:
- she's playing it safe by having an LTR with someone that she knows doesn't have to fear will cheat
- she's a migrant that wants the kind of stability only a cuck betabuxx can provide
- her father was ugly as hell, and he reminds her of him
- by some miracle of god, he managed to hook her emotionally, but still when she's out she always gets attracted by higher PSL guys. And this in the long time will create conflict in her, and inevitably will brutally cuck him at the first occasion a higher-tier normie/chadlite approaches her

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope, Dogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
I can't explain it tbh, but subhumans are dating prime godesses everywhere, meanwhile I get ghosted from simply the first text I send a cute girl who seems really into me IRL
Idk man. I get mad whenever I look at these couples because I never really approached a girl in my life meanwhile these subhumans fuck women in their 20s

• +1
did not read a single word
did not read a single wor d
did not read a single wo r d
did not read a single w o r d
did not read a singl e w o r d
did not read a sing l e w o r d
did not read a sin g l e w o r d
did not read a si n g l e w o r d
did not read a s i n g l e w o r d
did not rea d a s i n g l e w o r d
did not re a d a s i n g l e w o r d
did not r e a d a s i n g l e w o r d

Bro, make a tinder experiment and set your location to Poland
- by some miracle of god, he managed to hook her emotionally, but still when she's out she always gets attracted by higher PSL guys. And this in the long time will create conflict in her, and inevitably will brutally cuck him at the first occasion a higher-tier normie/chadlite approaches her

This

even this pigmaxxed nw2 creep can slay in poland?

He has a good face, he's just fat and has NW, he'd look pretty decent if he lost weight (to the point of mogging her)

First foid is a good stacylite, second one is like strong becky (nice pair of jugs and cute face)

Volcel if you wouldn't ltr them and fuck them furiously every night.
jfl how is first a stacylite look at the amount of makeupfraud and filterfraud that's going on, she's way too manly to be anything more than a Becky

They just try harder than you. They may approach 100 women and 1 will strike gold perhaps. You may only need to approach 10

id rather look good than get bitches

jfl how is first a stacylite look at the amount of makeupfraud and filterfraud that's going on, she's way too manly to be anything more than a Becky
Maybe she just hits my type. I'd cum in her twice a day at minimum. Worst part is that she is getting fucked by that subhuman when I browse autistic forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My guess is that because It's in East Europe money matters more and he can provide for her

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
PERSONALITY AND MONEY DOES MATTER EVERYONE THAT GOES OUTSIDE KNOWS THIS

@Pietrosiek

This foids are not gl. Also idk how situation look for after hs people, but in hs most slayers have a lot of staus, but at the same time they're gl (at least 5psl). If you go to the party in most of the time gl guy will fuck the hottest foid. Ltr's are shit. Dealing with foids, all that muh love is cool but i don't want to deal with her periods and be emotional tampon. At 6 psl you're god here i wish to have 6.5 psl, with my height i would be the biggest slayer in school. There's few 6psl dudes that make me deepresed so i would mog their face a little, and heightmog in most of the time.

I worked in an hotel this summer full of eastern europeans and i noticed this hilarious phenomena fucking 1.5 psl subhumans with 6 psl model tier foids it made me very angry ngl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Over
@streege GTFIH!
She mogs your chin

Last edited:
Maybe she just hits my type. I'd cum in her twice a day at minimum. Worst part is that she is getting fucked by that subhuman when I browse autistic forum.
im not saying I wouldn't bang bro

I see couples like this all the time, its why I rage on this site asking for surgery advice
JFL this subhuman can get a Stacylite and you can't.
WVSzTcM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and Amnesia
Giphy

I worked in an hotel this summer full of eastern europeans and i noticed this hilarious phenomena fucking 1.5 psl subhumans with 6 psl model tier foids it made me very angry ngl
Lifefuel as fuck maybe I didnt win genetic lottery but my location is apparantly not that bad. Now I need to find out how to stop LDAR and find social circle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
View attachment 122692

Lifefuel as fuck maybe I didnt win genetic lottery but my location is apparantly not that bad. Now I need to find out how to stop LDAR and find social circle jfl
If you live in eastern europe and you're 4 psl plus and you ain't slaying i am sorry brah you must be mentally challenged eastern europe as far as i noticed is the only place where psl doesn't matter the amount of deformed dudes i saw with gl foids burnt my eyes this summer

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem