Explaining why normies are not either fully Blackpilled or fully Bluepilled but a mix in between that is leaning to Bluepill most of the time.

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Normies pick both Bluepill and Blackpill to either feel superior or to cope with feeling of inferiority based on the situation.

This mechanism is explained under a psychological concept called "Self-serving bias"
Self-serving bias is any cognitive or perceptual process that is distorted by the need to maintain and enhance self-esteem, or the tendency to perceive oneself in an overly favorable manner.
Examples about when they prefer the Blackpill :
Normies feel superior when they see an ugly person getting treated* real bad. In this case, normies will gladly accept that ugly people have it bad compared to average people and they will be in pride when they realise there are people who they mog. (kind of like beckies treating incels like shit, stacies being good to incels)
By treatment i dont say they tell it to their face like "fuck off we dont want you" rather they just signal it subconsciously.
They are objective as hell when it comes to observing how ugly people have it compared to average people because it makes them feel good. But they are subjective af when it comes to understand how chads have it easier compared to average joe.

And this theory is more important : Average person thinks that he is above average in looks. People are prone to compare themselves to people which they mog so they can feel good, but this creates a skewed understanding of average. The average according to average person is 30-40th percentile, not suprised when they think they mog the average person. Look at these graphs :

REALITY

Normies : "Looks matter but i am above average anyway so i am good" in reality he is dead average
When normies pick the Bluepill?
Normies acknowledge that looks matter but they just say it matters to an extent.
Normies think that if you get pity sex from your GF once a week, you cant talk about looks and if you do they will call you jealous. Chads will be chads but looks are not the most importing thing in this life for men according to them so they think average man still has a chance in 2023.

Normies think having good looks as a just a bonus in life. (I am obviously talking about GL plebs here so dont come up with celeb or model bullshit)

They cant fully admit the fact that Chad has it 10 times easier compared to average joe. They think Chad has it 1.2 time easier.

Normie algorithm summarised :
You see average or ugly people? Lol get mogged, blackpill for life.
You see chads? Looks are not the most important thing anyway.
"Looks does matter, but i am not ugly anyway so it will be ok i should work on my confidence and humour."
Meanwhile foids : "Tehee i like shy guys
"
MORE LIKE : TEHEEE I LIKE SHY CHADS
@PacinoCel @Dystopian @Arborist @juste @Oberyn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, jfbjfb, User49 and 9 others
normies will do anything to feel accepted by their surroundings

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 23554 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 23554
Ugly people get treated normal but ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
and keep their self esteem up
yes i ve been friends with normies
they are insufferable
I TRY NOW TO KEEP ANY HUMAN INTERACTION AWAY
What you say is true

simplest E.G

person goes on reddit and say

"HI lowlifes look at my beautiful appearance ,its an honor for you to lay eyes on me ,plebs..."

Same person (same picture) goes and say:

"I struggle with dating i feel insecure ,AM I UGLY?"

Do you think the replies will be the same???
THEY WILL BE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE

THIS EXTENDS TO RL
NORMIES WANT TO BE EQUAL AND IF THEY GET MOGGED THEY WILL FIGHT THAT PERSON WHO MOGS THEM.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 23554

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17735 and 3 others
Nice post.

Yeah we all tend to overestimate ourselves but I'm not the kind of guy to shy away from the cold hard truth : I'm average looking.

Once I swallowed that pill there was no coming back : now all I have to do is reach the highest possible looksmax level.

Women are actually less bluepilled than men as a lot of them do not hesitate to undergo plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 23554
Normies : "Looks matter but i am above average anyway so i am good" in reality he is dead average
this is exactly how i accepted the blackpill tbh. i thought i was above average looking so it wont make anything harder for me

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Tallooksmaxxer and VenatorLuparius
Nice post.

Yeah we all tend to overestimate ourselves but I'm not the kind of guy to shy away from the cold hard truth : I'm average looking.

Once I swallowed that pill there was no coming back : now all I have to do is reach the highest possible looksmax level.

Women are actually less bluepilled than men as a lot of them do not hesitate to undergo plastic surgery.
i still remember the day i realized i was not good looking. i literally examined my face in every singe angle

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Ugly people get treated normal but ok
They get treated normally as long as the topic of discussion doesn't have to do with having sex or dating

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 14693
normies try everything in order to not feel inferior to chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, VenatorLuparius and Tallooksmaxxer
They get treated normally as long as the topic of discussion doesn't have to do with having sex or dating
i was a sub5 just 2 years ago and i bet i have the most brutal life stories here

based

based

based

based

based

based

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i was a sub5 just 2 years ago and i bet i have the most brutal life stories here
If your stories relate to sex or dating, I don't care.

• +1
I don't care as long as your stories relate to sex or dating.
what i was trying to tell was everything’s harder for ugly people not just sex and dating

what i was trying to tell was everything’s harder for ugly people not just sex and dating
Normies and uggos don't have it that different when it comes to platonic and professional situations. Only gl guys really get modifiers outside of sex and dating when it comes to looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Tallooksmaxxer
Normies and uggos don't have it that different when it comes to platonic and professional situations. Only gl guys really get modifiers outside of sex and dating when it comes to looks.
normies have it once in a blue moon.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i still remember the day i realized i was not good looking. i literally examined my face in every singe angle
Deep down I always knew I was average looking or "cute" at best but not handsome. I was fooled by the average girls I was dating or sending IOIs but I got humbled the day I tried to upgrade to stacies.

Once I swallowed the pill and opened my eyes everything clicked perfectly and it was as if I was seeing myself for the first time ever. Before that I never noticed my recessed chin, my droppy lower eyelids, my upturn nose or my bimax protrusion.

I knew something was off with my face but never could quite get the finger on it.

The blackpill is the realest of them all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Tallooksmaxxer
Deep down I always knew I was average looking or "cute" at best but not handsome. I was fooled by the average girls I was dating or sending IOIs but I got humbled the day I tried to upgrade to stacies.

Once I swallowed the pill and opened my eyes everything clicked perfectly and it was as if I was seeing myself for the first time ever. Before that I never noticed my recessed chin, my droppy lower eyelids, my upturn nose or my bimax protrusion.

I knew something was off with my face but never could quite get the finger on it.

i was coping with muh not photogenic and thought girls dont like me because i had aspie personality due inexperience with foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and VenatorLuparius
normies have it once in a blue moon.
I'll call it platonic halo effect, that which has nothing to with sex.

Platonic halo effect for <chadlites doesn't change by looks level nearly as much as it does by high-low trust, race, height, or body shape. Unless you're truecel, the store cashier will greet you normally if you are average in a couple of the other traits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Tallooksmaxxer
I'll call it platonic halo effect, that which has nothing to with sex.

Platonic halo effect for <chadlites doesn't change by looks level nearly as much as it does by high-low trust, race, height, or body shape. Unless you're truecel, the store cashier will greet you normally if you are average in a couple of the other traits.
ah ookay i read like a retard. yeah you are right. i thought you talked about normies fucking their platonics etc.

• JFL

this is the first time someone explained what i exactly felt. it was truly like getting unplugged from the matrix. i realized that the face i used to see in the mirror was not mine and it was really hard to get used to the reality. i still get a dopamine rush where i feel i am good looking again but i know that it wont last too long since every dream ends. but one day i will do everything to ascend.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and LooksOrDeath
Muh blackpill muh bluepill.

It must suck being as ugly as you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
1673813620148-png.2041597

Normies are right about what's average because an average person is ugly. The Attractiveness distribution is not evenly distributed, rather people are piling up on the left side of the bell curve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Tallooksmaxxer
They cant fully admit the fact that Chad has it 10 times easier compared to average joe. They think Chad has it 1.2 time easier.

Most people know this. The average person however(not the autist/neet/redpill blablabla) doesn’t care that deeply about it.

It’s like seeing a supercar in traffic. Yes u notice it and think about it for like 1 min then u never think about it again. Essentially it’s the same

• JFL
1673813620148-png.2041597

Normies are right about what's average because an average person is ugly. The Attractiveness distribution is not evenly distributed, rather people are piling up on the left side of the bell curve.
Well the average person may be ugly by psl standards but in his mind the average is even lower so he thinks he is above average.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn

Most people know this. The average person however(not the autist/neet/redpill blablabla) doesn’t care that deeply about it.

It’s like seeing a supercar in traffic. Yes u notice it and think about it for like 1 min then u never think about it again. Essentially it’s the same
Just because its rare, it doesnt mean foids wont worship it and treat the rest like shit.

80/20 rule.

Normie can LTR a Becky but that doesnt mean she will will be satisfied.
>inb4 who cares foid satistfaction.
I dont mean %100 satisfaction. When her satisfaction falls below a certain thersold, she will cuck you. Thats it.

Last edited: