Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Testosterone

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Just bought a pack of 2 of spanish olive oil, got the extra virgin going to take 2 tablespoons a day for testosteronemaxxing and dickmaxxing since heightmaxxing is done now (6'3), both in glass bottles to avoid microplastics in my balls and going to pass them through an osmosis filter to minimize fluoride intake let's go

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and BrahminBoss
tho this shit is kinda high in calories and im trynna leanmaxx rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
success in heightmaxxing? rare. what did u do

• +1
key points:

1. slept like a normal person, sleep is so important especially the 8-9 hours where testosterone is highest at rem (rapid eye movement stage which happens only if you sleep long enough uninterrupted)
2. eat a lotta shit with protein but dont get fat, being fat during puberty will stunt both growth and dick size (studies show).
3. exercise.

Though because I didn't take any hgh like mk or igf1 it was genetic but at the same time my dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'2/5'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and asdvek
How does this increase T

• +1
im not even done with puberty if i grow to 6'4 ill take the bonus ig im already ideal, but ill be angry if i grow to 6'6 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and asdvek
How does this increase T

Personally I'd say dont take this once youre kinda lean/skinny cause its dense in calories

• +1
View attachment 2945049

Personally I'd say dont take this once youre kinda lean/skinny cause its dense in calories
Big if true . Vitamin e is good but would be interesting to see how if at all it interacts w steroidogenic proteins and cholestrol. Still the oleic acid is not as benign as once thought

Big if true . Vitamin e is good but would be interesting to see how if at all it interacts w steroidogenic proteins and cholestrol. Still the oleic acid is not as benign as once thought
Pascal's wager tbh, you have nothing to lose to try it anyway, it's very healthy for you.

We should put down the fast food

Pascal's wager tbh, you have nothing to lose to try it anyway, it's very healthy for you.

We should put down the fast food
moron's who don't read studies will say "But YUtUbe ShoRtS SaId SeEd OiL iS BaD!!"

fucking dumb zoomers eat mcdonalds and doordash 3 times a week become fat & infertile and then join here complaining that their life is shit.

How do you faggots have the audacity to say that losing weight decreases testosterone when you have less conversion into estrogen making your balls more fertile morons

• +1
Reactions: plukee
How do you faggots have the audacity to say that losing weight decreases testosterone when you have less conversion into estrogen making your balls more fertile morons
lmafaooo do fucking morons actually believe that. Losing weight at 13 saved my testosterone if anything. My cousin is 6’3 (he hit puberty a year later than me and stopped growing because test deficient) and 130kg completely babyfaced no leg hair at all and has pretty most kilnefelter symptoms

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
lmafaooo do fucking morons actually believe that. Losing weight at 13 saved my testosterone if anything. My cousin is 6’3 (he hit puberty a year later than me and stopped growing because test deficient) and 130kg completely babyfaced no leg hair at all and has pretty most kilnefelter symptoms
weight loss is a huge looksmax

• Love it
Reactions: plukee