Extreme microneedling

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
so we all know this case

and this case
image-asset.jpeg

should this be standard? :feelshmm: they both nuked their scalps extremely hard, the oldcel regrew dense hair that was far away from the injury after one accident

now I'm not advocating for giga depths but to really get somewhere and not just cope for several years shouldn't an aggressive treatment plan with like 50 passes be considered? I really feel like the scalp needs one massive signal instead of softly caressing it for years to get it going. @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, AlexBrown84 and Lygodactylus
Looks like it would leave permanently marks

Brb putting lighter fluid on my temples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Fear, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Seems legit

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I would never microneedle myself

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You need to do this to your entire face for insane collagen gains tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
better put your head under combine harvester

Micro injuring scalp is legit, but minox works most of the time, so why bother?

so we all know this case

and this case
image-asset.jpeg

should this be standard? :feelshmm: they both nuked their scalps extremely hard, the oldcel regrew dense hair that was far away from the injury after one accident

now I'm not advocating for giga depths but to really get somewhere and not just cope for several years shouldn't an aggressive treatment plan with like 50 passes be considered? I really feel like the scalp needs one massive signal instead of softly caressing it for years to get it going. @SubhumanCurrycel

People claim they needle 1.5mm without drawing blood and I honestly call bullshit and they’ll say shit “you need to do it once or twice a week”

I seriously doubt they are actually going the depth when I use a 1.5 and go the full depth I bleed quite a decent amount my scalp stays tender for about a week there’s no way I would be able to do it again within a week let alone twice a week like some retards suggest.

You’re right tho I remember reading a study where they made an incision along a rat and then gave them chemotherapy, the cut actively healing area lost less hair and grew back quicker and this was an actual surgical cut, I really doubt people who are just itching their scalp with a roller are doing any good if they aren’t actually drawing blood even studies on micro needling note that they did it till mild blood spots were achieved in the area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS