Kraken

How does a man even get a hand that big. Built for the fight game

Attachments

• 1647652009957.png
    1647652009957.png
    776.6 KB · Views: 0
copers on here will say its Wolff's law

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Salludon, Mewton and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I mean consider the fact that tenis players have 30% more bone radius on their swinging arm :lul: it is stupid to ignore
Only increased density not actual size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 17829
I mean I wasn't trying to convince you, I was stating it is going to be a factor but probably a small one.
you don't have any source to back up what you're saying and we don't care about small factors we care about the big ones and that is genetics in this case

• +1
Reactions: highT
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
it's minimal and the same doesn't apply for the fingers and hands
If you read the link I posted it clearly shows a change in bone structure of the hands which he would have undergone from years of high impact on his hands and arms from fighting

The truth is Conor is on test , igf-1 and hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
CONTROL GROUP YOU FUCKING IDIOT :lul::lul::lul::lul:
i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about the subject being fucking tennis and thinking that the forces are comparable between the two. delusional as i said.

i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about the subject being fucking tennis and thinking that the forces are comparable between the two. delusional as i said.
Consider the fact he did all this whilst his body was still developing in his teens :lul:

I actually just laughed when I took another look at that picture, the hand mog is so brutal

Consider the fact he did all this whilst his body was still developing in his teens :lul:
let's agree to disagree, there is no way that bone forces would cause that big of a visible difference, most of the changes are invisible to the eye since it's the bones getting denser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
what is the source? you could have done this on photoshop for all we know jfl and also the changes in the legs are much bigger than in the arms
jesus how badly do u want to rot

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mewton, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
small hand dudes girlfriend would lose all sexual attraction for him after seeing this picture

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Mouthbreath
3_CATERS_Real_Life_Pop-eye_Arm_Wrestler_04-800x498.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
idk where the rumor came from that „warrior skulls“ are more attractive than a slightly showing occiput

2 girls i was in a hookah bar with recently both said „nah that guy isnt good looking at all, it looks so weird how the neck is connected to his head and you dont see the curve of the skull“

the other one agreed

hand size is also cope for most women. the only thing they care about is that its not very small and doesnt look unhygienic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15917
I mean consider the fact that tenis players have 30% more bone radius on their swinging arm :lul: it is stupid to ignore
jesus how badly do u want to rot
iu

the size of your wrists/hands is determined by hormones and genetics
idk where the rumor came from that „warrior skulls“ are more attractive than a slightly showing occiput

2 girls i was in a hookah bar with recently both said „nah that guy isnt good looking at all, it looks so weird how the neck is connected to his head and you dont see the curve of the skull"
completely flat occiput is a meme

a long dolichocephalic skull with a slight curve is ideal
hand size is also cope for most women. the only thing they care about is that its not very small and doesnt look unhygienic
women love big long alien hands with good vascularity

cavill has average hand size and gets laughed by women

and it's not only about attracting women, big hands also intimidate other men

hand size is not as important as height/frame/dick/face but it's still very important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Stopping@Nothing19
iu

the size of your wrists/hands is determined by hormones and genetics

completely flat occiput is a meme

a long dolichocephalic skull with a slight curve is ideal

women love big long alien hands with good vascularity

cavill has average hand size and gets laughed by women

and it's not only about attracting women, big hands also intimidate other men

hand size is not as important as height/frame/dick/face but it's still very important
idk man i never thought about my hands in my life and i doubt i ever will

its something you cant change and from all the stuff people are worried about (height face dick hair intelligence income etc) its the least important imo

small hand dudes girlfriend would lose all sexual attraction for him after seeing this picture
things like these are the reason why I gave up. I just have too many subhuman traits

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyebagcel and Deleted member 17829