EXTREMELY UNDERRATED (ptosis fix)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
@Artemis is a godsend

MY LEVATOR MUSCLES ARE UNEVEN and I have mild ptosis!!!
OIP.i2UT3BhO-ZgOfcU9eeJYLwHaHa

Looks like I won't be needing any surgery to get symmetrical eyelids.
200.gif

UPDATE: I've been sp3lling for ~1.5 months and have been getting more even levator muscles https://looksmax.org/threads/introducing-sp3lling-my-own-personal-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/
as an addition you can also alternate your computer mouse hand.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Kebab Master and Deleted member 29078
he says "fixed with ptosis repair" though.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and ´´´´´´´´
You must be trolling, right?

Levator muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Artemis, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
litterally what ive been saying https://looksmax.org/threads/ptosis-at-young-age-due-to-weak-levator-muscle.686545/
have you seen any results yet? and do you know any other exercises to strengthen levator muscle?
sp3lling has made both my levator muscles much more symmetrical just after 3 months of sp3lling

combine that with alternating the computer mouse arm and you'll very likely experience my levator muscle changes

• +1
Reactions: Martian
sp3lling has made both my levator muscles much more symmetrical just after 3 months of sp3lling

combine that with alternating the computer mouse arm and you'll very likely experience my levator muscle changes
thank you. Its not the levator scapulae, in the neck, which mainly causes ptosis tho . Its the levator palpebrae superioris which is in the eyelid which needs to be strengthened.

Did this sp3lling improve your ptosis? Ptosis and assymetries might also be due to muscular imbalances in the body and not least in the neck. So strengthening the neck would probably help with assymetries aswell.

Have you found any way to strengthen the levator palbabrae tho?

i hate exercises though and considering my ptosis is mild enough and only on random days, I'll stick to accepting them

MSM eyedrops can help i've heard though, so imma start with that, it can also lighten eye color which is amazing because i want a10 eyes lol

i hate exercises though and considering my ptosis is mild enough and only on random days, I'll stick to accepting them

MSM eyedrops can help i've heard though, so imma start with that, it can also lighten eye color which is amazing because i want a10 eyes lol
Okay. Might give msm a try, probably the exercises aswell. I dont really want lighter eyes tho so hopefully thats cope lol

Okay. Might give msm a try, probably the exercises aswell. I dont really want lighter eyes tho so hopefully thats cope lol
acacia honey has also been shown to lighten eyes i believe, I'm prolly gonna make a concoction of every eye lightening shit i can find, of course I'm making sure it's safe for my eyes before.

acacia honey has also been shown to lighten eyes i believe, I'm prolly gonna make a concoction of every eye lightening shit i can find, of course I'm making sure it's safe for my eyes before.
yh i read that aswell. Will lightening eyes turn my green to more blue? Because i dont want that

yh i read that aswell. Will lightening eyes turn my green to more blue? Because i dont want that
I'm not sure, all i know is that i will go from gray eyes to a closer a10 eyes
try googling, yandex searching usually has more results, especially with looksmax threads

• +1
Reactions: Martian
@Artemis Is there any way to fix mild ptosis non-invasively? i.e. training the levitator somehow? Cheers

@Artemis Is there any way to fix mild ptosis non-invasively? i.e. training the levitator somehow? Cheers
According to science, no.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MEMPSK and It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
He is talking about the M. levator palpaebre superioris which is innervated by the third cranial Nerve (N. occulomotroius). Please just delete your fuckign account already you are so fucking insufferable I have no words.
No, if you cant fully contract the levator palpaebre superioris you need it surgically tightened. if you had damage in the occulomotius you could eitehr not move the upper eyelid at all or if the damaged part is closer to the nerve root not move the eye properly a the nerve innervates most of the other muscles in- and around your eye as well. In that case you should def. see a neurologist and opthalmologist.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Artemis
He is talking about the M. levator palpaebre superioris which is innervated by the third cranial Nerve (N. occulomotroius). Please just delete your fuckign account already you are so fucking insufferable I have no words.

No, if you cant fully contract the levator palpaebre superioris you need it surgically tightened. if you had damage in the occulomotius you could eitehr not move the upper eyelid at all or if the damaged part is closer to the nerve root not move the eye properly a the nerve innervates most of the other muscles in- and around your eye as well. In that case you should def. see a neurologist and opthalmologist.
According to science, no.
Thanks guys :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and Artemis