Eye Area Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Get The Eyes of a Demigod!

Go waste ur money on msm buyo

It's not my chequebook

melanin doesnt even toch the scratch of what differentiates eye color, eye membrane, waste in the body, liver function, etc play a role in eye color

And gene editing isnt coming out any time soon

Lasers seem somehwat viable

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Yeah it sucks cuz there’s no legit reviews on the website

I don’t wanna spend $200+ on a scam product lol
That's what im trying to tell folk lmao

Do you know how much people are leaching off of this eye color shit? myself included lol

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and enchanted_elixir

Do you know how much people are leaching off of this eye color shit? myself included lol
Curious to know the explanation behind someone you knew who went to light hazel.
React with a vomit if you wish for me to delete this.

Curious to know the explanation behind someone you knew who went to light hazel.
React with a vomit if you wish for me to delete this.
I think it was koreas sister

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

what where your results+doses+ time pls respond

I think it was koreas sister
Yea but that's not what she used and she also experienced relapse.

Rather not talk about @Korea's sister rn

Also that man (my virtual brother almost) has permanently left the site as it seems at time of writing unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
Yea but that's not what she used and she also experienced relapse.

Rather not talk about @Korea's sister rn

Also that man (my virtual brother almost) has permanently left the site as it seems at time of writing unfortunately
What did she use then?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
What did she use then?
Gene editing buyo
Happy So Excited GIF

If I forgot anything, please let me know in the comments section!

How would you go about fixing your eyes being too close. I put my face on the website and noticed it said my eyes were too close and i do notice it

Fair. I didn't think enough people would have this problem to put it there.

NOTE: VEGAN DIET/MEGADOSING ANTIOXIDANTS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, IT IS NOT GUARANTEED TO GIVE YOU RESULTS FOR YOUR EYE COLOR, SOME PEOPLE MAY BENEFIT BUT SOME WON'T!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
For more permanent solutions, using eye-lightening drops can also work. These drops contain ingredients that kill the melanin in your eyes to give you a lighter color.
has this been tested?

has this been tested?
Nope, unlikely to actually work I believe according to my new research.
This is one of my older posts though so...

• So Sad
Reactions: Zures
Why does this guide ignore enhancing PFL? My low PFL is my one death sentence major eye area flaw which is why I will never have hot eyes unless a surgery exists for that.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Bumping this God tier thread, also @enchanted_elixir thoughts on this insane eye area?
FC090932 7087 4EE7 A3AD 6953FC3F1DC3

Bumping this God tier thread, also @enchanted_elixir thoughts on this insane eye area?
FC090932 7087 4EE7 A3AD 6953FC3F1DC3

Canthal tilt is too positive and is kind of hooded.

Eye Area Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Get The Eyes of a Demigod!​

View attachment 1762945
by @enchanted_elixir

Watch this guide in the video format below

(ONLY WATCH IF YOU ARE GOING TO WATCH ALL, ELSE FUCK OFF) :lasereyes::feelsree:

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction​
  • Eye Shape​
  • Eye Color​
  • Eyebrows and Eyelashes​
  • Common Failos​
  • Links​
  • Conclusion​

Introduction

The eye area is literally the most important eye area on par with the lower third of the face. If you're lacking in that... Well, it's going to be hard at best and over at worst. Here is an easy step-by-step course and tutorial on the eye area.

Eye Shaping​

Eye Shape
There are a variety of eye shapes a person can have but the most attractive eye shape for both genders is the almond eye shape.

View attachment 1762954

Your eye shape is determined by your orbits (the eye sockets)in the skull. The closer you are to this shape, the better. They are characterized by double eyelids a.k.a non-monolid (Asian) eyes and a roughly 3 by 1 width to height ratio. This is exactly why women wear wings (the black things in the corner of their eyes) to fraud this ratio to enhance their attractiveness. It's also why their eyes can look dead when all of the makeup is gone.

View attachment 1762962

The closer your eyes are to this description, the better. One solution is squinting exercises which will help train the muscles around your eyes to adapt to constantly squinting to enhance your eye area, please learn how to do this without looking like a try-hard! Please, you don't want to look like a schizo because "EnChantTed eLiXiR tOlD Me So..."

You can also do mewing, which is basically resting your tongue on the roof of your mouth. if you have scleral show and a lack of maxillary support in the undereye area. This can reduce the scleral show and reduce the height to closer fit the ideal almond eye ratio. If this doesn't work you can get Lefort 3 surgery to bring the cheekbones up higher to replicate undereye support. If this fails, It is suggested that you get almond eye surgery to fix this if needed.

For people with monolid eyes, you can choose to undergo double eyelid surgery, a surgery that is very, very common in South Korea, especially among K-Pop stars to enhance their attractiveness to both genders.

View attachment 1762964

Canthal Tilt

The canthal tilt is basically the tilt at which your eyes are tilted. This is measured by measuring from the medial canthus a.k.a your tear ducts to your lateral canthus, a.k.a the corner of your eyes. Ideally, they should either be positive or neutral, anything that is extreme or negative is bad and removes points from your attractiveness. This is because a negative canthal tilt predicts the likelihood of the carrier having poor genetic quality.

View attachment 1762973

The best way to fix this fixing your scleral show, which I will discuss later, or you can also get almond eye surgery or canthoplasty to correct this.

Upper Eyelid Exposure

Ideally, you would have to have low or no eyelid exposure. You also don't want excessive eyelid exposure as this will make your eyes look like you have a negative canthal tilt and will hide your eye shape and make it into something more squarish or triangular. You'll also have the eye area of @curlyheadjames if it is in excess!

The ideal UEE levels are where the eyelids are not or barely visible but also don't disrupt the eye shape. One method you can use for decreasing your upper eyelid exposure is eyelid pulling which looks like this.

If constantly done, you'll redirect fat to move down and cover up your upper eyelid exposure. Another method is called ice hooding, this is where you get something really cold, preferably a piece of ice, and place it on your eyelids for five minutes. This stimulates brown fat production and you'll get immediate results, you'll need to use this consistently to get permanent results. People who are native to the tundra have low upper eyelid exposure for this exact reason. The third thing you can do for death-tier upper eyelid exposure is getting hyaluronic acid fillers. This basically fills in all of the exposure and solves the problem.

Scleral Show

This makes you look tired and sleepy, some Chads can pull this off, but for the rest, it's a looks minimizer. You ideally want your lower eyelids to sit right below your iris, not covering it, or else you'll look like you're squinting all the time

View attachment 1762978

And not below it, or else you'll have scleral show.

View attachment 1762977

Mewing is one way to fix this as it will push the maxilla up, giving support and pushing the lower eyelids up. Another way is squinting exercises, as I have explained earlier. Surgical options include getting a canthoplasty. I strongly recommend trying non-surgical options before undergoing any surgery.

Deep-set eyes

Deep-set eyes are a masculinizing trait in a man and you can achieve them by enhancing your brow bone. This gives the illusion of the eyes being deeper set within the skull. One way you can do this is by increasing your testosterone, Vitamin K2, and growth hormone levels. Surgically, this can be done by getting a brow bone implant. I heavily recommend getting this done with Dr. Eppley as he is the best at these things and you want it to be high quality.

View attachment 1762981

Eye Color​

Throughout the world but especially in the West, light-colored eyes are prized to be more attractive than dark-colored eyes as it is a striking feature to have. We all know that light eyes are a halo to others, specifically when you're above a 5 out of 10.

View attachment 1762982

A temporary solution to change your eye color is colored contacts. You preferably want to measure your iris and pupils to make sure that they'll fit perfectly. You also want to purchase ones that look as real as possible as well. These are not a very safe long-term solution as you can irritate the eyes with long-term usage.

For more permanent solutions, using eye-lightening drops can also work. These drops contain ingredients that kill the melanin in your eyes to give you a lighter color.

Surgical options include getting laser eye surgery that will laser the melanin out of your eyes for you. Sadly, you don't really get to choose the eye color as the color underneath is not known but it is usually blue, blue-green, or green.

View attachment 1762984

You could ask the doctors to use a less intense laser if you're aiming for green for example. Usually, patients will get green or blue. I do not recommend this for people with dark shades of their eye color as for example, if you have very dark brown eyes, you could end up getting very dark blue eyes. I would recommend using eye-lightening drops first.

If you have concerns about blindness, don't worry. you'll only go blind if your pupils, the black middle part of your eyes get burned or they laser really, really close to it, which shouldn't happen. If you want to go surgically but are extremely safety paranoid, wait for the Stroma surgery to come out.

Other methods such as iris implants in which they cut your eyes open and insert an iris out of it and ketaro-pigmentation, which includes tattooing your eyes both look extremely fake and iris implants have a 60 to 80% complication rate, while laser eye surgery has over 95% success rate, so this is the safest surgical option.

View attachment 1762985
Iris implants are very dangerous.

Also, hyper-dosing antioxidants like Lutein, Zeaxanthin, MSM, and Vitamin C can also lighten your eye color by removing waste cells and inhibiting and killing melanin. Some vegans report their eye color changing due to their diet and this is the reason why. Personally, I would recommend that you take some eye-lightening drops, hyper-dosing MSM, and the other supplements I listed earlier and contemplate surgery if you are unsatisfied with the results of the methods I just listed. On top of that, make sure your sclera is fully white as yellow and red scleras just look unappealing. Wear red eye relief eye drops and reduce inflammation in your eyes via anti-inflammatory supplements, drugs, and an anti-inflammatory diet, or just get some sleep.

View attachment 1762987
Ignore the text but it sometimes does occur in vegans due to anti-oxidant megadosing.
See also: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-possible-stack-to-lighten-eyes-w-o-surgery.490082/#post-8056536

Eyebrows And Eyelashes​

All advice there is applicable to your eyelashes as well, just saying.

Info on eyebrow tilt. You want to be between neutral and low trust. High trust makes you look like prey and cucked.
View attachment 1762992
View attachment 1762994
Nagasaki eye area mog, and palate width mog too...:lul:

Common Failos​

If you have a bad eye area, using sunglasses will be a lifesaver as you can cover it up.

View attachment 1762988
Definitely not death tier, average really, but his features are negatively tilted.

View attachment 1762989
View attachment 1762990View attachment 1762991
And no, this man is 0-2% Pajeet at best. (He's of Latin Descent I believe, some even say the Caribbean)

On the contrary, if you have a good eye area, remove your glasses as they're making you less attractive by hiding your eye area.
View attachment 1762996

Here is a list of the shapes of glasses that suit your eye shape.

View attachment 1762999

If you have a unibrow, laser it off professionally or use an at-home lasering device to remove it.
View attachment 1763003

For fine lines and wrinkles, you can use an eye cream with caffeine in it to remove the wrinkles. Another thing you can do is use a warm green tea bag, a cold spoon, or both and apply it to the wrinkled area as well. You could also get PRP therapy as well, which basically infuses your body with stem cells that rejuvenate the skin immediately.

The final thing you can use is ice facials which involve using For hyperpigmentation of the eye area, you'll want to use a skin-lightening cream to reverse the hyperpigmentation.

View attachment 1763004
"YoU caN gET WomeN wIth GamE" :lul:

Links​

I am not liable for anything stupid that you do.
Credit to Purefxrm for some of the images I used: https://www.instagram.com/purefxrm/

Eye Shaping
Eye Color

If I forgot anything, please let me know in the comments section!

Conclusion​

I am just going to leave this here...
View attachment 1763001
Good Eye Area = about +3.5 points!

That thing where you can do that eye thing said I’m extremely asymmetric 🥸🤕

Eyes> jaw, cheeckbones>height >dick> anything