eye asymmetry

D

demonlooksmax12345

Iron
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
8
Reputation
6
hello, one of my eyes is asymmetrical because I once had irritation in it. After treating it, the eyelid became more hooded. How can I fix the other eye now?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Solution
edelknowsball
It could be due to an atrophied muscle, i would look into facial exercises

Eye area is the only area really where facial exercises MIGHT help, i know some people have success with it
Ptosis correction or upper blephoroplasty should fix it
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and 𝔉𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔦𝔯 ✠
It could be due to an atrophied muscle, i would look into facial exercises

Eye area is the only area really where facial exercises MIGHT help, i know some people have success with it
 
  • +1
Reactions: demonlooksmax12345 and ICR
Solution
hello, one of my eyes is asymmetrical because I once had irritation in it. After treating it, the eyelid became more hooded. How can I fix the other eye now?
U can get orbital floor implants
Mark as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: cartheyebrows

Similar threads

gray.
Replies
1
Views
36
ICR
ICR
Y
Replies
4
Views
47
yeath
Y
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
28
Views
122
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
asikatie
Replies
0
Views
19
asikatie
asikatie
imnotgrayanymore.
Replies
1
Views
53
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top