Eyemaxxing for Asians

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Most East Asians have narrow, slender eyes with a positive canthal tilt. They could almost have the highly sought-after "hunter eyes," but the epicanthic fold ruins it. When looksmaxxing, though, Asians who want hunter eyes shouldn't get their epicanthic folds removed surgically, rather they should focus on the bone structure above and between the eyes.

One of the biggest bone differences between Asian and Caucasian side profiles is the nose bridge and brow ridge. The glabella, supraorbital rim, and nasal bridge are forward-projected in a Caucasian skull, while these structures are flat and recessed in an Asian skull.

Many Asian people get double eyelid surgery, but that doesn't make their eyes look like Caucasian eyes. The rare surgery called epicanthoplasty completely removes the epicanthic folds, but it doesn't result in a Chad-tier eye area. For Asians, the answer to getting attractive eyes has nothing to do with skin and everything to do with bone.

In Caucasian faces, the skin above and between the eyes is stretched forward by the brow ridge and the nose bridge. In Asian faces, since these bones are less forward, there's less surface area for the skin to cover. Because of this, the soft tissue below the eyebrows droops downward and conceals the upper eyelids, and the skin around the nasion spreads out horizontally and covers the medial canthi.

To demonstrate the dramatic difference bone structure makes, look at how my eye changes when I pinch the skin on my nasion:

The Asian eye's epicanthic fold disappears when the skin on the nose bridge is stretched forward.
Photo: The Asian eye's epicanthic fold disappears when the skin on the nose bridge is stretched forward.
(I know, my PFL is shit)

If you're Asian and you seriously want to get Caucasian-looking eyes, don't get double eyelid surgery or epicanthoplasty. Instead, get surgery of the supraorbital ridge, glabella, and nose bridge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 11875, AscendingHero and 13 others
Double eyelid mogs

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Chink will always look chink.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, thecel and 1 other person
Looks way better. You might be right, a Supraorbital rim implant + Lower eyelid retraction might be the solution

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and imparatorluk
If you're Asian and you seriously want to get Caucasian-looking eyes, don't get double eyelid surgery or epicanthoplasty. Instead, get surgery of the supraorbital ridge, glabella, and nose bridge.
This guy below did it with Eppley. The results are astounding!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, elzde95, Mewton and 5 others
Can i get more projection?
Ehh.. maybe, but you don't want to end up looking like a neanderthal. Balance is the key to a harmonious and aesthetic face.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Do most asian have positive eyebrows negative or neutral tilt?

• +1
Do most asian have positive eyebrows negative or neutral tilt?
I’m asian and I have positive/ neutral
Most East Asians have narrow, slender eyes with a positive canthal tilt. They could almost have the highly sought-after "hunter eyes," but the epicanthic fold ruins it. When looksmaxxing, though, Asians who want hunter eyes shouldn't get their epicanthic folds removed surgically, rather they should focus on the bone structure above and between the eyes.

One of the biggest bone differences between Asian and Caucasian side profiles is the nose bridge and brow ridge. The glabella, supraorbital rim, and nasal bridge are forward-projected in a Caucasian skull, while these structures are flat and recessed in an Asian skull.

Many Asian people get double eyelid surgery, but that doesn't make their eyes look like Caucasian eyes. The rare surgery called epicanthoplasty completely removes the epicanthic folds, but it doesn't result in a Chad-tier eye area. For Asians, the answer to getting attractive eyes has nothing to do with skin and everything to do with bone.

In Caucasian faces, the skin above and between the eyes is stretched forward by the brow ridge and the nose bridge. In Asian faces, since these bones are less forward, there's less surface area for the skin to cover. Because of this, the soft tissue below the eyebrows droops downward and conceals the upper eyelids, and the skin around the nasion spreads out horizontally and covers the medial canthi.

To demonstrate the dramatic difference bone structure makes, look at how my eye changes when I pinch the skin on my nasion:

View attachment 413621
Photo: The Asian eye's epicanthic fold disappears when the skin on the nose bridge is stretched forward.
(I know, my PFL is shit)

Do u think just by getting a nose bridge filler I can get rid of my epicanthian fold?

Attachments

• 4F6B0516-7D68-47FB-B4EE-EF1933ABE7D4.jpeg
    4F6B0516-7D68-47FB-B4EE-EF1933ABE7D4.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 174
  • +1
Am I good here? My browridge has always been shit, but I don't see how increasing the size of my browridge would actually change the shape of my eyes positively. I'm not squinting here, btw; this is entirely at rest.

Attachments

• 20190928_113340.jpg
    20190928_113340.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 172
Welcome Narawagamescel. Check my eye area I think it looks pretty good imo but is it relatively deep set for an asian?

Am I good here? My browridge has always been shit, but I don't see how increasing the size of my browridge would actually change the shape of my eyes positively. I'm not squinting here, btw; this is entirely at rest.

I don't think its necessarily the brow ridge, first your picture is just a bad angle so its hard to tell. For asians the eyes have different standards than other races. They need to be slightly bigger than average and too much PCT is usually bad. The eyebrow angle in asians usually has an overly positive tilt which doesn't look good either. Ideally eyebrows should be straight with little tilt and eyes only a slight PCT.

Last edited:
Asian eyes vs Asian hunter eyes
A96046A9 45EC 45B1 A132 0D5EEC4BFC21 D46D224A F9F1 4C8F BE36 00D937E1A722

Attachments

• 6D9D978D-74FC-4A52-9548-EE9ECD24899B.jpeg
    6D9D978D-74FC-4A52-9548-EE9ECD24899B.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, AscendingHero and thecel

View attachment 413621
(I know, my PFL is shit)

No, you get orbital decompression.

Wtf nobody on this Forum has and clue

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23

Look at BTS v's eye area which some koreans consider to be "perfect". They arent deep set by any means but they look good because of the neutral canthal tilt and neutral tilted and full eyebrows. The eyes are also relatively big (despite being monolids). If you try to get caucasian eyes youre just going to look like an idiot. The main requirements for good eye area for asians is:

1. Neutral canthal tilt
2. Thick eyebrows with neutral tilt
3. Well proportioned large eyes (double eyelids aren't necessary but would make them larger)

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
No, you get orbital decompression.

Wtf nobody on this Forum has and clue
Taban told me orbital decompression right off the bat even though my eyes aren't buggy

• JFL
Reactions: maxlooks
View attachment 413923

Look at BTS v's eye area which some koreans consider to be "perfect". They arent deep set by any means but they look good because of the neutral canthal tilt and neutral tilted and full eyebrows. The eyes are also relatively big (despite being monolids). If you try to get caucasian eyes youre just going to look like an idiot. The main requirements for good eye area for asians is:

1. Neutral canthal tilt
3. Well proportioned large eyes (double eyelids aren't necessary but would make them larger)
he has good eyelashes and use eyeshadow so it looks above average.

• +1
View attachment 413923

1. Neutral canthal tilt
PCT will always look better on any race & gender, but I agree that having large eyes on an asian isn't a looksmin unlike caucs.

race transplant is the only fix for chink eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CurryMogger420
View attachment 413923

1. Neutral canthal tilt
Hunter eyes moggggggs

• JFL

View attachment 413621
(I know, my PFL is shit)

Damn this legit, does this also decrease eye to eyebrow length as seen in the photo.

• Woah
Over for gook men

• So Sad