FACE is OVERRATED

LOST

LOST

Gold
Thats it
If you are not a MORDOR ORK below 4/10 face being tall and muscular can beat a 8-9/10 face

i have seen this over and over and over in parties (and way more in beach parties), tall muscular dudes with an average even below average faces having an insane amount of women after them, and typical normie tall no muscles but pretty face (8-9/10) having to make efforts to bang
I think this is because you look dominant, muscular AND YOU DIFFIERIANTARE YOURSELF like noone there
—————> A lot people around...who are girls gonna look at? Yes, TALL MUSCULAR ALL DAY

Face is compulsory but everyone putting all the efforts on that and Not maxxing other stuff (that is actually REALLY IMPORTANT)
Fake your height in parties if you wanna bang + muscular shape and...you can be sure your results will change

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE FROM MORDOR, its OVER

I love when people who havent triedit give their “valuable” opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2856, CarnivoreDiet and 2 others
Another day another cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, HighIQcel, Deleted member 3195 and 11 others
Daily dose of cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 1707 and OCDMaxxing
Yes to an extent. But actually no. A good looking face really fucking helps you have no idea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 245, jordanbarrettisgod and 7 others
A 9/10 face is so extremely rare that it could be just a floating head and still slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JanHussar, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1553 and 11 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1553 and needsolution
Thats it
If you are not a MORDOR ORK below 4/10 face being tall and muscular can beat a 8-9/10 face

i have seen this over and over and over in parties (and way more in beach parties), tall muscular dudes with an average even below average faces having an insane amount of women after them, and typical normie tall no muscles but pretty face (8-9/10) having to make efforts to bang
I think this is because you look dominant, muscular AND YOU DIFFIERIANTARE YOURSELF like noone there
—————> A lot people around...who are girls gonna look at? Yes, TALL MUSCULAR ALL DAY

Face is compulsory but everyone putting all the efforts on that and Not maxxing other stuff (that is actually REALLY IMPORTANT)
Fake your height in parties if you wanna bang + muscular shape and...you can be sure your results will change

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE FROM MORDOR, its OVER
Kill ur self

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 3195, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Giga cope crisis

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Face is what drowns you in pussy and separates incel from chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 685 and Griffith
Send me pics of ur shape, if u re jacked i will read ur opinion
BTW I'm jacked asf!!!!! Prob the best body on this forum tbh ngl
But my baby face/subhuman face kills it

Face is what drowns you in pussy and separates incel from chad

5foot7 is not a chad even wirh pretty face
Skinny as shit with pretty face will never be a chad (a lot of bone guys here)
BTW I'm jacked asf!!!!! Prob the best body on this forum tbh ngl
Send me bruh
If you are from mordor dont even need it

• +1
This thread is brought to you by Copamine™. Supplement your diet with Copamine™ now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
5foot7 is not a chad even wirh pretty face
Skinny as shit with pretty face will never be a chad (a lot of bone guys here)

Send me bruh
What matters is that a 5'7 with an attractive face can get laid, while a tall guy with incel face won't

• JFL
Send me bruh
Check your PMs nigga and yeah I'm 5'10 6'0 with shoes

What matters is that a 5'7 with an attractive face can get laid, while a tall guy with incel face won't
I have never said ONLY TALL or ONLY MUSCULAR
I said both
And for sure a 6foor4 muscular can get laid easy as fuck
Even better than a manlet with good face

• +1
Send me pics of ur shape, if u re jacked i will read ur opinion
JFL I don't know you

It's ok man we all cope sometimes

Not chad
Chadlite at his best (she aftually is not skinny as fuck) some muscles and decent chest
Oh this is how chadlite must feel when he walks in public

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
We've got a COPER OVER HERE

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
If you had a good face we wouldn't be having this conversation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, mikeock and Deleted member 4563
JFL I don't know you
It's ok man we all cope sometimes
Bro I sent him a PM with my muscular Chad physique I wanna see what kinda of cope he is gonna come up with!

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Now listen here piece of mud. I made this for you:
Heightfacedebate

I would love to meet everyingle one of you and lets see how coper i a
Now listen here piece of mud. I made this for you:
View attachment 216892

I am saying more or less the same lol
Never said that shape is more important
I am saying that a lot of BITCHES here are shitty dhape manelts and think that some fillers or surgeries will make them slayers
No fucking way

get jacked and if you are tall you have a good time (IF YOU ARE NOT MORDOR ORK)a

read my post lol

Outplay whoever 8 face wifh less than 5foo10
NOPE
I honestly think you are rating the girls you banged higher than they really are, a lot of guys do that.
an 8/10 face is Chico level you can't compete with that even if the guys is 5'7 I have seen it with my own eyes
I am not god tier face
I am above average fave
And god physique (even now that i am bulked)
6foot3
Outplay whoever 8 face wifh less than 5foo10
And you don't have an above average face. You are barley average bro I'm being real. No hard feelings
The only thing that helps you is being white and 6'3. Your body is honestly junk
It looks like an over inflated balloon animal tbh ngl

I have been ra
NOPE
I honestly think you are rating the girls you banged higher than they really are, a lot of guys do that.
an 8/10 face is Chico level you can't compete with that even if the guys is 5'7 I have seen it with my own eyes

And you don't have an above average face. You are barley average bro I'm being real. No hard feelings
The only thing that helps you is being white and 6'3. Your body is honestly junk
It looks like an over inflated balloon animal tbh ngl
Yes yes, my body sucks and my face sucks, i feel u bro

Yes yes, my body sucks and my face sucks, i feel u bro
I didn't say that. Your just too high body fat
and your face is average not ugly
But having a 4 to 5 out of 10 face and 6'3 height is better that 80% of men plus you are ethnic WHITE.
So yah I still think you can't beat an 8 face.
I don't think you have the capacity to understand how good an 8/10 face look to women!
As long as that 8/10 face has an average height he will literally be treated like a GOD by women

Last edited:
I didn't say that. Your just too high body fat
and your face is average not ugly
But having a 4 to 5 out of 10 face and 6'3 height is better that 80% of men plus you are ethnic WHITE.
So yah

Obviously i look bulked when i am at the end of a bulk
I rate myself at 5-6/10 face
However here everyone have a different opinion so that is cool

This sort of talk should be ban-worthy. Maybe at your parties everyone is Normie or subhuman, so muscles can halo in that environment. But if a crew of Chads stepped into the party it would be over for all of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, thickdickdaddy27 and Griffith
This sort of talk should be ban-worthy. Maybe at your parties everyone is Normie or subhuman, so muscles can halo in that environment. But if a crew of Chads stepped into the party it would be over for all of you.

could you read the thread or maybe you are blindmaxx?
We are not comparing A CHAD to a fucking average face tall and muscular
We are talking about MOST MEN
chad is not 95% of population

And as i said, people think rhat a good face makes you chad AND HELL NO
we are talking about bang and be be better, you cant go for zero to hero in one step

could you read the post?
We are not comparing A CHAD to a fucking average face tall and muscular
We are talking about MOST MEN

chad is not 95% of population
And as i said, people think rhat a good face makes you chad AND HELL NO
Bro why are you still arguing?? ik it's hard to cope but pls stfu

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
did we time travel to PUAhate circa 2012?

• JFL
Reactions: Griffith and Barbarossa_
Bro why are you still arguing?? ik it's hard to cope but pls stfu

just dont read bro
I love to listen to different prespectives, that is how i learn. I give my opinion, based on my experience and experience of a lot of people

So STFU and keep masturbating giga incel

Girls girls girls... I don't even give a fuck anymore. But yeah, being tall and muscular is ideal in every aspect of life.

• +1
Reactions: LOST and Barbarossa_
Bro the blackpill teaches the following:
Gymmax and social circle and skills max. If you are still being rejected it's probably your face and you need surgery

Bro the blackpill teaches the following:
Gymmax and social circle and skills max. If you are still being rejected it's probably your face and you need surgery

Most of the dudes of this forum will never be cchadlites
So most of them will get rejected at some point
Most men need surgeries actually.
This forum have a lot of ugly rats that wanna make others feel as bad as them. There are really good people here with really good points, for dont belive everything a little bitch sais here

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Most of the dudes of this forum will never be cchadlites
So most of them will get rejected at some point
Most men need surgeries actually.
This forum have a lot of ugly rats that wanna make others feel as bad as them. There are really good people here with really good points, for dont belive everything a little bitch sais here
I agree bro but we mostly makes fun of braggers/fakecels not ugly guys tbh

I agree bro but we mostly makes fun of braggers/fakecels not ugly guys tbh

You never know what is going on in other life
However, even in serious talks people keep talking shit and "coping" instead of fucking give an HUMAN OPINION, and make other learn or take more HARD PILLS.

IMO we are here to become DEMIGODS or as close to that as posible, and we are gonna need help with that. Stop talking shit of other members, if we are here we are elected to ascend

Idk if it's been said already cause holy shit blow my brains out @ this argument but Face wins in 1o1 encounters and interactions.
(Wins? But there is no competition in 1o1! I mean you would have an easier time winning someone over with the face than with the ogre pheno)
Larger presence blows its load in parties where it is highlighted and visually juxtaposed.

• +1
Reactions: LOST