Face ratings are the biggest cope! Your life is your rating

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
I used to be extremely obsessed with facial ratings to the point i spent my free time rating random guys on discord and sending my pics for facial ratings

However i have realized they're the biggest cope ever, specially coming from a heterosexual male.

You want to know your real face rating? Look at your life! Do you have friends? Do you text with bitches? Have you ever kissed, held hands or hugged a girl? Do you usually go to parties? Have you ever had sex? Have you ever received a blowjob? Did you experienced teen love?

If the answers are all no it means you're truecel and therefore why would you pay for a grifter to rate you or ask spergs over here? The market already determined your number

Your life is your facial rating!

@ElTruecel @latincell95 @HitAndRun @Erudición @honeypot @InnerVoid @Lebgfinal
@subhumanchad @Cutecel2001

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, latincell95, ElTruecel and 5 others
Water but based Benicio del Toro avi

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing
Agreed, asking face rating is stupid. You yourself know whether you are attractive or not
IMG 20240221 170031

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, latincell95, ElTruecel and 2 others
Look at your life! Do you have friends? Do you text with bitches? Have you ever kissed, held hands or hugged a girl? Do you usually go to parties? Have you ever had sex? Have you ever received a blowjob? Did you experienced teen love?

especially if its males giving you advice

they dont know what girls want