Face2Be newest scam (proof)

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
as if DesignMyImplants wasn’t pathetic enough now there is an even more blatant scam attempt in our community.

1. Face2Be claims to have designed 10,000 (LOL!) implants but uses all pictures from Dr Eppleys website:
86CA42C9 7F4D 4FCE 9ECF 0150EFE6B842
86CFFC82 BAC7 4757 8578 0CA6D54D1ED9
054CFC0D 2916 4F09 8C72 103918412830
D9CAC1D2 92FE 4A43 AD7E 89DC2B780E73
320C12AA 0763 4CFD 9085 2BFEB02719D7

2. Another Fake-Expert PSLer Know-It-All regurgitating the limited information he has read.
59C280DE 7557 44F7 BC86 C992CEA74A5D

This isn’t a silicone implant (or their implant at all)
40551258 34B9 4DE5 A9C6 71253F1CD71F

You can’t 3D print silicone (but they wouldn’t know that, just trying to make a quick buck!)

3. This isn’t a real doctor, it’s an obvious paid actor in a blank white coat - probably from Fiverr!
1EDDCE62 8411 493F BE89 AA2FBAF5651E

Of course no real/good doctor would work with them because the second they open their mouth, their lack of knowledge would show!

4. Their before/afters are fake/stolen as well!
08AE4FED 00E7 4E88 B626 72650EAA50DB
Just LOL!

Unicorn CMF is the only real design service in the Looksmax Community (Blackpilled alternative to the big companies)
Ive held off on this for a while but seeing all these blatant scam attempts trying to copy what I do I’m going to come reveal I have my own *real* small design company with *actual results* and I have done quite a few re-designs after bad revisions by the engineers at Implantech.

If you want a real Aesthetic Expert to design your implants you can just come to me: Unicorn CMF.

I do this as a side business. Nkt a big company or anything, and it’s just me.

I can’t show all my results publicly because most people don’t want that but I can show enough to prove what you see on my page is actually real and my own, the peek implants or custom titanium actually gets made, and the surgeries actually get done:

34592916 EBFD 4421 8AB1 BA938F69DE82

Attachments

• 4517C705-3514-4FE1-B3F3-87B8C44AEE49.png
    4517C705-3514-4FE1-B3F3-87B8C44AEE49.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Silver, CristianT, Agendum and 17 others
It's a thecel larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Hipcel and RealSurgerymax
looks legit to me

• +1
Reactions: french_curry and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Nobody cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, optimisticzoomer, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Of course there are scams in this community, there is a curry infestation.

God designed them to be smelly scammers they can't help it.

Stop being racist how dare you complain about scammers!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel, Carpediem, Agendum and 2 others
as if DesignMyImplants wasn’t pathetic enough now there is an even more blatant scam attempt in our community.

1. Face2Be claims to have designed 10,000 (LOL!) implants but uses all pictures from Dr Eppleys website:
View attachment 1861368View attachment 1861369View attachment 1861370View attachment 1861371View attachment 1861372

2. Another Fake-Expert PSLer Know-It-All regurgitating the limited information he has read.
View attachment 1861374
This isn’t a silicone implant (or their implant at all)
View attachment 1861376
You can’t 3D print silicone (but they wouldn’t know that, just trying to make a quick buck!)

3. This isn’t a real doctor, it’s an obvious paid actor in a blank white coat - probably from Fiverr!
View attachment 1861379
Of course no real/good doctor would work with them because the second they open their mouth, their lack of knowledge would show!

4. Their before/afters are fake/stolen as well!
View attachment 1861383
Just LOL!

Unicorn CMF is the only real design service in the Looksmax Community (Blackpilled alternative to the big companies)
Ive held off on this for a while but seeing all these blatant scam attempts trying to copy what I do I’m going to come reveal I have my own *real* small design company with *actual results* and I have done quite a few re-designs after bad revisions by the engineers at Implantech.

If you want a real Aesthetic Expert to design your implants you can just come to me: Unicorn CMF.

I do this as a side business. Nkt a big company or anything, and it’s just me.

I can’t show all my results publicly because most people don’t want that but I can show enough to prove what you see on my page is actually real and my own, the peek implants or custom titanium actually gets made, and the surgeries actually get done:

View attachment 1861389

nice exposé, mirin your investigative journalism skills.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, CristianT, Lmao and 5 others
Of course there are scams in this community, there is a curry infestation.

God designed them to be smelly scammers they can't help it.

Stop being racist how dare you complain about scammers!!!
Indians are also pedophiles

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
@Jade you have a new competitor :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, RealSurgerymax, Mr.Proper and 3 others
@Jade I'm done with your retarded pretentious posts and sassy attitude u undercover fat jew bitch :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
@Jade I'm done with your retarded pretentious posts and sassy attitude u undercover fat jew bitch :Comfy:
Lol !! I sincerely like the way you insult me! I wonder what it would be like to be a "fat jew bitch"! What is that? lol

@RealSurgerymax not related to the thread but is trans-sutural distraction osteogenesis any different from normal distraction osteogenesis or are they just the same?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@RealSurgerymax not related to the thread but is trans-sutural distraction osteogenesis any different from normal distraction osteogenesis or are they just the same?
If people are saying it’s where you just open a suture without osteotomies, then they are coping very hard!

MSE can’t even open the weak palatal suture in an adult man almost half the time, without an osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Lmao, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Thanks for exposing another scam, those people have no shame or morals.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
People who are going to get implants actually do care.
I think people who want to get implants won’t go to some obscure 3rd world with a guy who isnt even a doctor

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Mr.Proper
Found one of the curry scammer gang members lol
No. Its just that op himself is a scammer. Would recommend supra infra and malar implants to anyone who is already genuinely gl and doesn’t know how to assess looks and smv

• Woah
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Mirin the elaborate ad

No. Its just that op himself is a scammer. Would recommend supra infra and malar implants to anyone who is already genuinely gl and doesn’t know how to assess looks and smv
“Scam” Lol

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Ye but can't surgeons design their own implants or whatever? Like what Eppley does
No, they get an engineering company to do it. Some guy with an engineering degree does it. They don’t know about aesthetics, you can see and hear the engineer on the conference call has no idea what he’s doing:

They are probably good engineers but aesthetics isn’t their training or interest.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Oberyn
No, they get an engineering company to do it. Some guy with an engineering degree does it. They don’t know about aesthetics, you can see and hear the engineer on the conference call has no idea what he’s doing:

They are probably good engineers but aesthetics isn’t their training or interest.

And how are u in their circle to design the implants they use lol?

And how are u in their circle to design the implants they use lol?
Because I’m an experienced expert

And I don’t just do aesthetics I need plastic surgery publications and will do pediatric/syndrome :

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Lmao, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
And I am a gigachad

I still might need to use u as a last resort to find me an OBO surgeon lol
Modified OBO for cosmetic widening
• Subcranial (No brain exposed) which eliminates a lot of the risks for OBO. It’s not my discovery it has been done before on 2 occasions I know of.
• Proprietary glabella-width-preserving modified osteotomy (meaning I realized the need for it from seeing some unnatural contours after analysing few standard widening OBOs and modified something to address that problem ;))
• And a couple other things like that I’m just not putting up here because I’m tired of copycats and jealous people

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Oberyn, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
• Subcranial (No brain exposed) which eliminates a lot of the risks for OBO. It’s not my discovery it has been done before on 2 occasions I know of.
• Proprietary glabella-width-preserving modified osteotomy (meaning I realized the need for it from seeing some unnatural contours after analysing few standard widening OBOs and modified something to address that problem ;))
• And a couple other things like that I’m just not putting up here because I’m tired of copycats and jealous people

I don't care what OBO as long as a surgeon will do it

• JFL
I don't care what OBO as long as a surgeon will do it
a borderline narrow-IPD (marginal case) should be worried about the possibility of looking worse.. which has happened before.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Oberyn
a borderline narrow-IPD (marginal case) should be worried about the possibility of looking worse.. which has happened before.
Fuark, why? Low pfl? Surely an increase from 59 to around 65mm shouldn't turn out bad

Also subcranial OBO has been done on two occasions for cosmetic widening? Or just done on two occasions (i.e. for usual hypertelorism)? If for cosmetics/widening, do you know which surgeons?

Also subcranial OBO has been done on two occasions for cosmetic widening? Or just done on two occasions (i.e. for usual hypertelorism)? If for cosmetics/widening, do you know which surgeons?
General
Surgeons are dead now.

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Such as? I need to know bro
It’s more than just IPD - it’s the entire compressed orbital contour and it needs complex correction plan for best results. Took me a years of actual study and experience to come up with my aesthetic correction algorithms so I’m not giving them away for people to misuse as a easy as 123 and play the expert.

It’s more than just IPD - it’s the entire compressed orbital contour and it needs complex correction plan for best results. Took me a years of actual study and experience to come up with my aesthetic correction algorithms so I’m not giving them away for people to misuse as a easy as 123 and play the expert.
And ur telling me if I go through u, you can get a surgeon to perform your "aesthetic correction" on me?

And ur telling me if I go through u, you can get a surgeon to perform your "aesthetic correction" on me?
I would be willing to pay ur fee and get a non overpriced surgeon but it seems sketchy

Do you want to go to SEA or do you want to do it in the EU? Both possible.

• +1
are you a real doctor you

• +1
how do we know that YOU're legit though

• +1
how do we know that YOU're legit though
Nice try…
Actual good results that are actually from ME for one! :ROFLMAO:

Not to mention nobody else even has a real physical implant or plate to show.. you can see my implants and plates in someone’s body:
B5E303B9 3A85 4089 9037 D09B2D6172D3

plus their lack of knowledge shows they have no experience or training. Their knowledge starts and stops at Amateur Looksmaxxing Theory 🤡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Nice try…
Actual good results that are actually from ME for one! :ROFLMAO:

Not to mention nobody else even has a real physical implant or plate to show.. you can see my implants and plates in someone’s body:
View attachment 1862846

plus their lack of knowledge shows they have no experience or training. Their knowledge starts and stops at Amateur Looksmaxxing Theory 🤡
I think his point is you could just be a larper. I doubt this but all I know is your word, and anyone could claim to do this

I think his point is you could just be a larper. I doubt this but all I know is your word, and anyone could claim to do this
They just photoshop their custom plates in peoples body? That’s clearly my plate the entire design process of it is on my Instagram.. so not a stolen picture from someone else’s website.

They just photoshop their custom plates in peoples body? That’s clearly my plate the entire design process of it is on my Instagram.. so not a stolen picture from someone else’s website.
Are u affiliated with giant implants in any way:feelsgood:

• +1