FaceandLMS is Jay Z!

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
After exposing these motherfuckers in my other thread and seeing normie couples outside, I don’t think I fuck with the blackpill anymore. Nothing more than a psyop and Jew agenda. The numbers revealed this nigga was a Freemason and another character of Jay Z.

Literally looks JUST like this nigga. Same nose and same dogshit IPD. Same ears and hairline as well. Jay Z’s real name is Shawn Corey Carter. Guess what that lines up with?

D45B1293 EDAE 4D60 AE90 7567719D986D

I suspect the entity behind the character of Jay Z also plays the role of FaceandLMS. This is why Face quit YouTube. He needed to be Jay Z. I suspect when FaceandLMS returns the jews running the YouTube algorithm will push blackpill even more.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, autistic_tendencies, ManletBlackcel and 11 others
How did faceandlms didnt rope looking like that? Nigga knows about blackpill and pua since 2000s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 24347 and slavicpsycho
Jay Z’s ipd is actually normal, and that is the difference between a billionaire with a hot wife and a truecel, not even joking fight me

Someone asked me if I saw him, recently. I said “yeah, he looks like Jay Z.”

How did faceandlms didnt rope looking like that? Nigga knows about blackpill and pua since 2000s
he's like 6'3. he could have gotten poon if he gymmaxxed and wasn't high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, bloomercel, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179
Up

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
After exposing these motherfuckers in my other thread and seeing normie couples outside, I don’t think I fuck with the blackpill anymore. Nothing more than a psyop and Jew agenda. The numbers revealed this nigga was a Freemason and another character of Jay Z.

View attachment 2331304

View attachment 2331306

Literally looks JUST like this nigga. Same nose and same dogshit IPD. Same ears and hairline as well. Jay Z’s real name is Shawn Corey Carter. Guess what that lines up with?

View attachment 2331270

I suspect the entity behind the character of Jay Z also plays the role of FaceandLMS. This is why Face quit YouTube. He needed to be Jay Z. I suspect when FaceandLMS returns the jews running the YouTube algorithm will push blackpill even more.

Smartest Looksmax User

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
You’ve been watching too much Zherka lad, I saw that satanist numerology shit he did with that old nigga too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sprinkles
You might be onto something :dafuckfeels:
Facenlms

Jeyze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, autistic_tendencies, bloomercel and 3 others

View attachment 2331304

View attachment 2331306

View attachment 2331270

And a jb lover too i spoke to him

Makes absolute change

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Corleone