Facepill has destroyed my life

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I'm genetically blessed in height (6'4) and frame ( 22 inches trained) but cursed in face with a ltn 4/10 face.
I cannot even begin to explain how brutal facepill really is. It has led me into doing drugs which I thought I'll never ever do led me to post 10k threads on this forum led me to go mgtow
Totally and brutally raped my life.
I just wish I ascend to 7/10 with facial surgeries by age 22 at max ( currently 19.5) if not then after that I'll completely stop coping and accept my fate as a sub chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Aero, moreroidsmoredates and 20 others
Find God.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, likenesss, Autismcel and 12 others
Bro get off the drugs, that shit is just a waste of money that could be going towards your surgery fund. Even if you need to do some wageceling to afford surgery it will be worthit. At 6'4 going from LTN to HTN face, if you can pull it off, will be an insane transformation. LIFE FUEL!

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, likenesss, igniteisbad and 17 others
ALSO-Psychedelics might help with your mentalceldom if you haven't tried that but Coke and stuff is a money sink and will also fuck with your brain in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and 5.5psl
Take of drugs ptherwise you wont ever have enough Money to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, 5.5psl and RoyaleWithCheese
If you are a nigger, face is irrelevant
You'll find either some black woman with low standards or a coalburner who fetishizes you
EVERYONE who is attracted to niggers doesn't look at them in the face
Both men and women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, STUPIDREFEREES, likenesss and 11 others
never give up, bhai, i believe everything will he alright

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, zharupodrugu, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
same, 5'8 but not insecure
but my face, oh my god, disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, iisbarret, m0ss26 and 2 others
ALSO-Psychedelics might help with your mentalceldom if you haven't tried that but Coke and stuff is a money sink and will also fuck with your brain in the long run.
Yes I have done lsd , 2cb and shrooms
Was a good experience

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
You'll find either some black woman with low standards or a coalburner who fetishizes you
Both men and women
I'm not a nigger lmfao , why do niggas think I'm black rofl

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Big White Cuck, zharupodrugu and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm not a nigger lmfao , why do niggas think I'm black rofl
Because your avi is a nigger and so is the back one

Why would a non-nigger have niggers all over his profile?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, zharupodrugu, zura and 3 others
I'm genetically blessed in height (6'4) and frame ( 22 inches trained) but cursed in face with a ltn 4/10 face.
I cannot even begin to explain how brutal facepill really is. It has led me into doing drugs which I thought I'll never ever do led me to post 10k threads on this forum led me to go mgtow
I just wish I ascend to 7/10 with facial surgeries by age 22 at max ( currently 19.5) if not then after that I'll completely stop coping and accept my fate as a sub chad.
Dont let it bring you down much you can still slay in clubs i was a 6"6 ltn with good frame a few months back and almost100% aproachal rate i was just a giga mentalcel u need nt bro blakpill ruined my confidence im htn now and still dont feel good enoufgh

• +1
Bro get off the drugs, that shit is just a waste of money that could be going towards your surgery fund. Even if you need to do some wageceling to afford surgery it will be worthit. At 6'4 going from LTN to HTN face, if you can pull it off, will be an insane transformation. LIFE FUEL!
was this just from ur genio?

same, 5'8 but not insecure
but my face, oh my god, disgusting
Dont give up bro no matter how hopless it feels something will hapen yoh will ascend as long you try really hard

• +1
Reactions: smoth and 5.5psl
Can a mentalcel 6"6 htn get sucsess from cold approach i had these stats for 2 months only osterine saved me

white + 6'4 its never ova

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, PrimoMaxxer and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Be happy you're only 20. I'm 24 but I discovered the blackpill three years ago and forgot about it until now. I might not enjoy ascension in my prime but oh well what can I do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, mogstars and 5.5psl
you think its face in reality its dick

Be happy you're only 20. I'm 24 but I discovered the blackpill three years ago and forgot about it until now. I might not enjoy ascension in my prime but oh well what can I do
Life is long bro dont worry youll find love again if you ascend leave the past tramuas in the past move into the future

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, 5.5psl and Matheus
Life is long bro dont worry youll find love again if you ascend leave the past tramuas in the past move into the future
Yeah I'm not too worried but I don't to a fine wine coper and wake up at 35 with my only options being roasties

Both men and women
white foids that go for niggers have psychological problems and daddy issues

Yeah I'm not too worried but I don't to a fine wine coper and wake up at 35 with my only options being roasties
Start now moneymaxing now and as hard as possible and tret maxing collegen maxing im dping it at 19 im antiageing life is long theres no guranties do all your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
My biggest worry is being mentally stable enoufgh to keep my blupill sorta nt mask on in ltr without ruining it

• +1
Reactions: extremelyover, 5.5psl and Matheus
Do not do lsd in a bad headspace

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I imagine you to be HTN minimum

Height is law brah you’re acting crazy rn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl, user123456 and 1 other person
Rope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jungcuck and user123456
Start now moneymaxing now and as hard as possible and tret maxing collegen maxing im dping it at 19 im antiageing life is long theres no guranties do all your surgeries
Yeah I guess

My biggest worry is being mentally stable enoufgh to keep my blupill sorta nt mask on in ltr without ruining it
You can't have a mask in a long enough relationship. Just convert her or something

Height is law brah you’re acting crazy rn
I mean I'm very grateful to be 6'4 I've had girls approach me and call me very cute and tall and one girl in our class said I was the hottest in the class but my point is if I was 7/10 facially my life would have been 1000x better

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and user123456
I mean I'm very grateful to be 6'4 I've had girls approach me and call me very cute and tall and one girl in our class said I was the hottest in the class but my point is if I was 7/10 facially my life would have been 1000x better
I need to mental max and pics max its 4am i cant sleep at night im gratful for my stats sometimes i wanna swtich plaves with a normal mtn in a happy ltr

• +1
Yeah I guess

You can't have a mask in a long enough relationship. Just convert her or something
I still have hope in me that can i be normal i was 70% pre pandemic

I'm not a chad boo hoo !
Fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and HeightPilledum
lol...too late brah

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus
If your eye area is solid go get a bimax and stop complaining, if not; idk what to tell you. Eye area is the one sole determinator of a good ascension, the rest are "from invisible to invisible" cases

• +1
Bro wtf is your problem then? You are already doing much better than the average man, MUCH better. Of course anyones life would be easier, if they ascended in face, but as long as you get attention from girls, you are already fine. Like wtf are you talking about, fix your mental health bro. It isn't necessary to be a chad to succeed in life

• +1
having a good face automatically take off so much of your problems no amount of height or muscles can compensate for that

• +1
having a good face automatically take off so much of your problems no amount of height or muscles can compensate for that
I mean height + physique is a huge multiplier only if you have a decent looking face for majority girls.

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider
MTN manlets run the world.

if i was 6'4 i would rule the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Detective and 5.5psl
Get leg shortening surgery and you'll find a 9/10 Italian virgin wife.