Facepill has destroyed my life

I'm genetically blessed in height (6'4) and frame ( 22 inches trained) but cursed in face with a ltn 4/10 face.
I cannot even begin to explain how brutal facepill really is. It has led me into doing drugs which I thought I'll never ever do led me to post 10k threads on this forum led me to go mgtow
Totally and brutally raped my life.
I just wish I ascend to 7/10 with facial surgeries by age 22 at max ( currently 19.5) if not then after that I'll completely stop coping and accept my fate as a sub chad.
ur tall, u can ascend.

I'm genetically blessed in height (6'4) and frame ( 22 inches trained) but cursed in face with a ltn 4/10 face.
I cannot even begin to explain how brutal facepill really is. It has led me into doing drugs which I thought I'll never ever do led me to post 10k threads on this forum led me to go mgtow
I just wish I ascend to 7/10 with facial surgeries by age 22 at max ( currently 19.5) if not then after that I'll completely stop coping and accept my fate as a sub chad.
Ur 6’4 nothing to complain about

same bro

htn + 5’10 is everything

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and 5.5psl
Low inhib enough to do drugs but not low inhib enough to talk to a bitch. I don’t understand you Niggas at all.

You dont have 22" bidelt without pics

accept my fate as a sub chad.
You will never be Chad with that face no matter what surgeries you take but HTN is possible, and how big is your dick? (no homo)

You will never be Chad with that face no matter what surgeries you take but HTN is possible, and how big is your dick? (no homo)
I don't want to be a chad facially but chad smv wise
A 6'4 roided htn = CHAD IRL
Dick is 6x4.5

I don't want to be a chad facially but chad smv wise
A 6'4 roided htn = CHAD IRL
Dick is 6x4.5
Larp as 8x5 and target college girls

You literally have two great things going for you: frame and height

jfc

Be glad that you can prob softmaxx your way to more psl points, I’d imagine because your 6 ‘4 your jaw structure is decent and a rhino isn’t too much money compared to something risky and expensive such as LL. Facial surgeries are cheaper than you think they are, especially if your in the Midwest.

Blacks get the best athletic genes but we are so fucking ugly bro. These big ass noses and fish lips make us look like a meme

Time to thugmaxx bro, it's over. :feelspepo:

Just ascend into mtn territory and you’ll slay at 6’4
I know mtn tall fags who only get girl’s because of their height

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese