FAILED DRIVERS LICENSE TEST FOR THE 4TH TIME!!

ldar = cope

ldar = cope

Failed driver's license 4 times
For the first 3 I didn't learn anything or barely anything and always had 11 or 12 mistakes (10 or less to pass)

4th time I learned pretty much and failed with 16 mistakes

I fucking HATE TÜV AND ALL THIS LAW S'HIT, IF I HAVE ATLEAST ONE HIGH T TRAIT, THEN IT IS MY HATRED FOR BORING STUPID LAWS

I am good at driving, tho

My next test is at 2nd of decmber. My parents are already on a rampage (eventho I paid half and pay the rest back in near future)

If I fail the next time, I ... I dont fucking know, I would probably try again because they have me on a leash

Anyone failed as much ?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 1100
Inel trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1100, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
I failed it tiwce, the first time, i ran a stop sign 2 seconds into the test, there was ltierally a stop sign at the start which i didnt expect it to be there

2nd time i failed, i forgot to get int he left lane when taking a turn, i was hella nervous

3rd time was pretty ez

imagine being that retarded lmao

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
For the first 3 I didn't learn anything or barely anything and always had 11 or 12 mistakes (10 or less to pass)

4th time I learned pretty much and failed with 16 mistakes

I fucking HATE TÜV AND ALL THIS LAW S'HIT, IF I HAVE ATLEAST ONE HIGH T TRAIT, THEN IT IS MY HATRED FOR BORING STUPID LAWS

I am good at driving, tho

My next test is at 2nd of decmber. My parents are already on a rampage (eventho I paid half and pay the rest back in near future)

If I fail the next time, I ... I dont fucking know, I would probably try again because they have me on a leash

Anyone failed as much ?
My parents couldnt be pissed, my dad failed five times

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
I failed it tiwce, the first time, i ran a stop sign 2 seconds into the test, there was ltierally a stop sign at the start which i didnt expect it to be there

2nd time i failed, i forgot to get int he left lane when taking a turn, i was hella nervous

3rd time was pretty ez
I mean the written test
imagine being that retarded lmao
did you succeed first time??

They should permaban you, there are enough shit drivers on the road as is.

I have a test coming up
Not feeling confident about it tbh

I suppose hes german, and our tests are stricter than everywhere else

as I said, it is the written test

My driving teacher asked me if I drived illegaly

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
PrisonCellFast
vs

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
You failed your WRITTEN test? Jesus

just study the flash cards or w.e on quizlet, thats what i did lol
yeah I've already done a theory test
I just have to pass the road test

I have a test coming up
Not feeling confident about it tbh
I passed all major examinations from school with a 2,xx mean of the grades without learning (I am not joking, maybe homework and paying a bit attention in class)

I somehow fail this written test so hard, wtf, it was like all my luck and fortune I always had somehow left me

Lerne darauf, der scheiss ist nervig

Shits easy af here in the states.

yeah I've already done a theory test
I just have to pass the road test
oh, i would take phenibut before it tbh

and go on a drive right before it/drive on the course beforehand or the night before. you shud be fine.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3328
oh, i would take phenibut before it tbh

and go on a drive right before it/drive on the course beforehand or the night before. you shud be fine.
thank you
I drive a car really well, my main problem is that I lose all focus and don't even see the pedestrians and just drive jfl

jfl how do you fail the written, its ez as fck.

on wht
I legit aced 95% of the tests I did on my Phone app

and I dont think I have test anxiety

just study the flash cards or w.e on quizlet, thats what i did lol
1500 question flash cards. I dont have room for that

it is actually over if you just make a tiny mistake at 2 questions, because if you have 2 questions wrong, and they both are graded with 5 points, you still fail

I legit aced 95% of the tests I did on my Phone app

and I dont think I have test anxiety

1500 question flash cards. I dont have room for that

it is actually over if you just make a tiny mistake at 2 questions, because if you have 2 questions wrong, and they both are graded with 5 points, you still fail
jfl wht country do u live in? sounds hard over there

You failed your WRITTEN test? Jesus
Where are you from ? Can you link me an online test for your written test in your country ?

I know that I failed hard, but I know many people here in Germany who failed twice or more

jfl wht country do u live in? sounds hard over there
Germany

they take 40 random questions out of the 1500, so it isnt that bad. I am just a lazy fuck, but somehow my logic and luck didnt help me out here

Some driving test instructors are EXTREMELY fucking tyrannical. There is one at the DMV here in my town and everyone avoids her like she has ebola.

She fails you for anything and everything. She's a fat fucking dike and looks exactly like you'd imagine.

Stopped 1 inch after a stop sign? "You failed!". Turned your blinker on a few seconds too late? "You failed!". Didn't line up your car just right on the parallel parking? "You failed!" Ect ect.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Some driving test instructors are EXTREMELY fucking tyrannical. There is one at the DMV here in my town and everyone avoids her like she has ebola.

She fails you for anything and everything. She's a fat fucking dike and looks exactly like you'd imagine.

Stopped 1 inch after a stop sign? "You failed!". Turned your blinker on a few seconds too late? "You failed!". Didn't line up your car just right on the parallel parking? "You failed!" Ect ect.
I already failed at the written exam :feelsmega: I am more confident about my driving skills but I mustn't underestimate it

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I already failed at the written exam :feelsmega: I am more confident about my driving skills but I mustn't underestimate it

Try and get a male driving instructor if you can. They tend to be more lenient. Most of the women who work at DMVs seem kind of bitchy.

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope and chadpreetcel123

You live in Germany ? Damn must me nice

Is there a lot ethnics there?
Yes, many ethnics

Because I already have experience with the written test, I can tell you that either they fail or they use their mobiles and google pretty much every question (and I didnt do that because I am stupid)

Failed it like 4 times as well, passed on the 5th.
But that's because I am low iq trash

Failed it like 4 times as well, passed on the 5th.
But that's because I am low iq trash
me too

jfl if you thought I wasn't

If you can't pass the drivers test 4 times in a row, you are not "good" at driving by any stretch of the imagination

Lowiqcel tbh

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
If you can't pass the drivers test 4 times in a row, you are not "good" at driving by any stretch of the imagination
4 times written, and only really tried once.

ofc I would have passed first time if I would have learned better
Lowiqcel tbh
Theory exam consists of 30 multiple choice, multiple answer questions. So, there can be at least one or more or all choices possible. Wrong/insufficient answers score minus/null points. Passing score is 100 out of total 110. This makes theory exam more tricky! You need to practice the questions a lot and sometimes mug up the answers. There are some publications which provide possible 1000+ Questions & Ans.
Now just take an example question from theory exam below:
main-qimg-dac1dca4e1aeca2fb517bf9e5bd9e9a3

This traffic sign indicates -
  1. Chances of a cow on the road
  2. Chances of a dog on the road
  3. No parking
  4. Chances of dirt on the road
Answer:
As most of you guessed - choice 1 is correct, no doubt about that (?) But did you guess choices “2” & “4”? The correct choices are: 1,2, and 4. Dogs (and other farmyard pets) along with Cows can be understood. But, why “4” is also correct? The official explanation says - maybe the cow sh#tted on the road (cow-dung) or, cow didn’t wash her feet before crossing the road (mud). They (cow-dung and mud) together may increase the braking distance significantly.
This one is easy actually and I aced these kind of questions

OFC it is not that hard because otherwise Germany should really overthink the licenses

Last edited: