• Woah
Reactions: silencio
All dating apps do to me is bring me immeasurable depression

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and silencio
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

bumble, 2 matches but both never messaged me first so they consider me subhuman. i ended up messaging sanne first like a cuck. (no response)

View attachment 2989810

tinder, 2 likes, no matches yet

View attachment 2989812

hinge no matches, no likes.

pics used:

View attachment 2989815
View attachment 2989818View attachment 2989819View attachment 2989820View attachment 2989822View attachment 2989823

bio: random funny sentence with height: 186cm. (6ft1)

@the BULL stop coping with me being chad.

anyways i dont care, i reinstalled all dating apps for lulz i already knew its over

im mainly focussed on mental health and hobbies atm.

socializing is no go as subhuman
i thought u were afrikaans for a second jfl

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No more gaslighting. It’s over bro.

• +1
Badoo is such shit lol. I got banned on there a while back because I had a dry spell and I was getting desperate/horny so I was just messaging all the women the dirtiest things I could think of. Apparently a few reported me :ogre: it's filled with trannies and fat old bitches though. I think I'm shadow banned on there now too because I made a new account and I get literally 0 matches or likes.
I was banned on all dating apps already. Which is partly why I got a new number and now made my dating apps on this new number.

I didn't even write anything bad honestly. Like I wrote to one black girl: 'I am dining on nigger flesh tonight, and nobody can stop me.'
somehow that got me banned when it was just a funny joke tbh. I don't get it. (in the netherlands calling someone a nigger isn't that bad and pretty normal tbh)

but yeah badoo is total trash i agree. filled with trannies and ugly subhumans its over there.

Yeah I've had like 168 followers and like 1 post on instagram since like 2015. Slaying on instagram is so far out of the realm of possibility for me as well.
I need to instagram-max asap. I think it's the best dating app.

I have an anonymous instagram account which I only use to follow techno DJs and event-pages. It's important for me as an information source for parties I want to go to as most people/venues only advertise on instagram nowadays.

Sometimes I post on there to try to get tickets for sold-out events, I message people who try to sell tickets, etc. Last year I tried to buy some tickets for an intercell event in Amsterdam and I actually had quite a fun interaction in DMs with a girl who wanted to sell me tickets tbh. We vibed quite well and ended up talking about a lot of other shit too.

And this was all with an anonymous account with no pics an no followers. Imagine if I was social-media maxxed, I may have ended up dating her ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and TechnoBoss
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

bumble, 2 matches but both never messaged me first so they consider me subhuman. i ended up messaging sanne first like a cuck. (no response)

View attachment 2989810

View attachment 2989812

pics used:

View attachment 2989815
View attachment 2989818View attachment 2989819View attachment 2989820View attachment 2989822View attachment 2989823

anyways i dont care, i reinstalled all dating apps for lulz i already knew its over

jova for HTNcels

• +1
Whoever rated you htn was lying tbh

But normie with low trust face falio. Your pics and style also isn’t helping
he only looks low trust in first pic casue of autist stare
he looks normal and high trust in pics where hes smiling tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marelago, got.daim, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
normie with low trust face falio.
its over

tenor.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
He knows that. It's just shitskins gaslighting him for the 600th time. Always some dalit from Uttar-Pradesh mind fucking someone that has a normal jaw and eyes. You iz a chad, bro :soy::soy::soy:
This basically. I get called fakecel, mentalcel, chad, etc. on this forum so often.
It makes no sense.

I realize I am not ugly in the sense that I am not completely hopeless of ever even getting a LTB. I was ugly in my past, as a child, while growing up. Nowadays I am somewhere around -normie- tier. whether that is MTN or LTN doesnt really matter.

I could get a LTB so part of my inceldom is 'voluntary'. But it's just not something I am interested in.
Girls I actually find attractive at all, are completely out of my reach. That's the only point I am making.

Is what it is. I don't think it's fair for me to expect me date a LTBgirl who I don't find attractive at all. At the same time, say that I dropped my standards and would date a LTB, it's not fair for her to date someone who thinks she's ugly either.

It's over for dating for me. conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, mrriceguyreturn, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

View attachment 2989810

View attachment 2989812

pics used:

View attachment 2989815

These are awful pictures for old.

• So Sad
This basically. I get called fakecel, mentalcel, chad, etc. on this forum so often.
It makes no sense.

I realize I am not ugly in the sense that I am not completely hopeless of ever even getting a LTB. I was ugly in my past, as a child, while growing up. Nowadays I am somewhere around -normie- tier. whether that is MTN or LTN doesnt really matter.

I could get a LTB so part of my inceldom is 'voluntary'. But it's just not something I am interested in.
Girls I actually find attractive at all, are completely out of my reach. That's the only point I am making.

Is what it is. I don't think it's fair for me to expect me date a LTBgirl who I don't find attractive at all. At the same time, say that I dropped my standards and would date a LTB, it's not fair for her to date someone who thinks she's ugly either.

It's over for dating for me. conclusion.
No point for you to jestermaxx. All that for some ran-through roastie. A path of a fool. As you've said, you just have to have that "it is what it is" mindset.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, TechnoBoss and XtrovertNTnormalfag
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

View attachment 2989810

View attachment 2989812

pics used:

View attachment 2989815

That’s good for you actually, better pics would probably give you decent to good results.

That's rich coming from the biggest schizo
Spider Man Lol GIF
Bruh you're either trolling or stupid. Never call me schizo again i'll shit in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
No point for you to jestermaxx. All that for some ran-through roastie. A path of a fool. As you've said, you just have to have that "it is what it is" mindset.
View attachment 2989950
I could see myself jestermaxxing (and have done so in the past) for a HTB+ tier girl who I deem 'worth the effort'. But those opportunities are extremely limited. And from my experience so far, I am easily replaced for another jestermaxxer, my value to her is limited.

Yes I can entertain a HTB girl and she will be interested in me -for a while-. But these interactions are very volatile and can quickly fade away.

Is this what I want to have my life depend on?
'Oh I hate my life, but I am jestermaxxing for this HTB girl, she seems to like me, and who knows maybe she will be my wife one day?'

its retarded.

As I grow older, my patience for women is fading. My hope in love is fading. My ability to love or pair-bond is fading.

• +1
Reactions: ecig and St.TikTokcel
How about you remove that waterfall picture where you are getting heightmogged and skullmogged by that guy.
You are certainly shooting yourself in the foot with that picture.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MoggerGaston
he only looks low trust in first pic casue of autist stare
he looks normal and high trust in pics where hes smiling tbh
i look high PSL in that pic and it gets me the most matches/likes from what I've seen in the past.

my normie-smiling tier pics get me worse results so I keep them as 2nd,3th,4th,5th pic.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, user123456 and Copeful
How about you remove that waterfall picture where you are getting heightmogged and skullmogged by that guy.
You are certainly shooting yourself in the foot with that picture.
my bio is:

lets do skincare together, I have retinoids.
I am 6'1 (I look shorter thanks to the giant next to me)

I am not insecure about my height or skull-size at all honestly.
He was a good friend of mine, house-mate, and I've never felt 'mogged' or insecure about my height next to him.

so yeah perhaps it's bluepill retardation from my part that I believe this mog doesnt matter, and I should only have pics on my profile with people I completely mog to show my dominance to women

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Bruh you're either trolling or stupid. Never call me schizo again i'll shit in your mouth
You must be blind if you can't see him getting rejected in these screenshots. Sure he's not ugly, but he just looks like a normie with low-trust face. Foids might feel scared looking at him.

You must be blind if you can't see him getting rejected in these screenshots. Sure he's not ugly, but he just looks like a normie with low-trust face. Foids might feel scared looking at him.
You said that the pics aren't good when he looks NT as fuck, plus he mogs, if you scroll on OLD you won't find many guys at his looks level or better

• +1
Are you fucking serious ?? I swear the whole forum has like 70 iq combined
idk what they expect from OLD pictures honestly. I think my current photos show a reasonably normal NT decent looking guy - vibe.

dont think its ideal or anything, but if these photos are considered bad, perhaps I am truly autistic or smth. All of these pics are unedited too and only half even have filters.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

View attachment 2989810

View attachment 2989812

pics used:

View attachment 2989815

Is that ur brother height mogging you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and FacialStructure404
How tf am i getting better reuslts on the free version

• Woah
It's over for online dating, the algorithms absolutely fucked things for guys who would've been getting good results 6 years ago
Or else foid standards literally increased tenfold in that timespan

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
Hinge is for the young only tbh i’ve been testing it.
downloaded it last Saturday night and got 44 matches with my height set at only 5’10.
IMG 1510

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and MoggerGaston
Het is over

• +1
Reactions: TheHet and MoggerGaston
Where was that vacation pic taken? It looks like you're in the desert. The one of you standing next to your friend. Mirin the hair length tbh.
morocco. was a mogger holiday, one for the books. Managed to convince these people to come here with me on a drunk night and book flight-tickets. Afterwards there was no going back and we had to book the rest of the holiday too.

Shit we did there was funny asf, one of my best holidays so far.

AP1GczPYsBij79H7hVs61UUcBL04pwJ6hZ1ogvp_YZHGRivZy4frti2j6UyIWDOHUYIekrbCNDgQl_MyGHAlSChmnt1bgQ478kmdpX05_qwqQPLMZ2mq_W9WTMam2VX8XGpWbBB8T4jGehWwl5Ev0qDrEidfrZz56fzPs8QVnSn4l7e5dFEZJRMvjl1igy0KpMw4GSm3jOzQUsw_wBinQHFdZc5EU19xk8823k9-w395JGdwMc8w7cOlqZU4qB8RO9uTnkSw_XGqD33jiKEQJ_4c1G3UaxlxCemx65s0ldnTuQzV8HuTKE0oBX21VzIvwHNz-HY8z2OSlI0cPIVHtruYNKS8Fzzk2A7G0cheOdaZzx8lK5krOg5s6PI7P61Hx1o0BUiQ5mAFqb-7UMJnr86MOb9HdLx_iQhfnh0uKVJjJ_j-vCr6enkocCGPrEKOnkN0Hn3hcsScMK-S-0vdlWDlMD3Jbq6RmIwN2t69eRB5AhjD3NLDxUZSjkhGOiZ09_oKYEVy4VFYVyZfG8BkLprcOtG5Jf8mCZg5LIZhgs7ZR5ROdbOgztdUzXbBfXtlslbwJJ4dXqf1R1m0-ak_7WttKD_Zx2EejFWYBnDi4jnyhbo3IihikmaYaZwb5qzPu86j7IaYzXjvqbrbimadRtSdYFJKS90cbs8TayWqT42yKqABWO5RgKon2YEJho188_hSvTOC-WWCjT4W-tZKf6XyHzecoPDmfT6Ip13yJSGiko6h_LGv0LSAR04HQawsnBRZjhmFbdjDiFEnLGoHyKZJz-xnmFtQELKoG-ngLm5ep6QLoUMu417pNL9OTlwYgjEgykHQJa3q_BFs8XwrwHD0LY3tKMLiQjfxz1J4am4CfMwPk8uhIGFPoFAkxXKNob4i56cQz3gJ9y2q8NfTpWv_TL-ZPaA=w1599-h1200-s-no-gm

We went the 5 of us, all house-mates.
All entirely different personalities but our craziness all tied together as we tolerated each other well.

It's sad but I find it hard to imagine going on a holiday to another continent with a group of people as random as this again, while vibing so well with each other.

AP1GczO7Gj8MR0baAsZX4myOy9_2LcCwzJJmDO_kS9VEhK2-pxUq-Ej4yIdDPDa5xAfoxFOigFlNTPvHMmvDNAy8yxZNro2Q1elmyt8BVl4-x4Ikb03lRJ8kcsxxpWiUX30IQk7u6c4uckDEi5pLW0GVtDDaRT5FJcbUBSPokKdZBYssLpYv8rCQnAwX6t8a1l4pTi0e1fzGYBaISKiGIUPSAOxGne6j2K3jOYzieXi4YicnsZE-liW1rpCvuOef81-Oog1edv3700tNsQuCctR45yUTh2UFA0q7vgpxYUftcCG9B_yPYpt7QxBwyQ6jd9-XWwcEar8x0QjpLPJet-exC48CyV9pNs2kEqOAcA0_xHRXwRgMVNumINny6qKsLOLFc8XltwFNoL5Mj-drVim-F1bSa-LkfteY2A6UXIFc1v8i7B2G3aGt1TLiwKgMOp8RMvlHwc7GUT97Yu7nw5fRtdfLTM8EInQ4b5ecpocuTZiXu9XsYAHyMrkDET6uu3bA-GnAGOJHOUQC16E5BXyOMMUzGU3-s8QkUIv8z2lo7i48rMsTaCOAV6ek_ZJqUoirFgglNILs3xdT_vRTKr1OrWFNPyzptsWfIsK0FtgxfA8Q51KG20UPK8AI6ShcPmnjJECJ2nZsRldjzWEfyw_pNSLUJiDJGeiRNAmI2LkhysOJNmUeVz4sZAF8MAB94tySBVgLIMDuGoIadR8lYqQiweWXmYjDJVLBSSF-PQEuo8HTVqioo9WzG--TNcTZv9PhOYRxMbtiO-6NYFXVq12pP_5ZlB9dKB4SsI38gvC--BS-f8g0JnS2are25dNRMaqcE0quEsHf7JvwUemEMyI5F23iHQ3HdlNYRbKprV7wUdEVkPrdImEBmClMIgxls4sbZX2r_6ReTpQrwYflilKw4mxr9Hs=w1296-h972-s-no-gm
AP1GczOheCk35EjGrdpsKHp8zOwCoC5oQnSK8RWStvXkORtiDPRRy0QByPRGqPlLcr9Dd-dMknrSa2WWQDKfxn9LdYbr_edLdDqKqj-a-7Et4pz5PWlxsT7Ql0fT_YucUvLJYrYSylavP489_nBUwzzo-AO6b4A4KVcemCBIjDGko0ryHUeI_jQDJfV4EORtRllari_u2XilbVPDykgPT0gJmHdDzsl1MI9RxGM1GUbWHekOxLltyZojfkiRS61WXP6LMVVd3yHj6kXOgaZhZcn5SpmbqPOAujJ_A3Tev0nHKMtksAFAhzLk7RpqpcmX6pBE7cRPro3d-m_l7axC6x4-E6pA9B3jxMUe3bCMgNOpFAvH9SV-Nql_idjGpg2DDUeEdQpi60WCvCoMkXZJBOPapX2R0AGz0YnVZ9hsbLN3jxxvHUvbq-n7mKz7cwJhY22CY6zB_DxM6RSJn4gKWyIM6l4-KZUPAZ8I9izhWk3voPdyRrFrDh2P6zf3UGtOR4GqkfFapdU8Ws3ctTpCw9yGmgWo6J1MboT17uQHodhgWGRyhQ_FPsHYSV0hDWhtsyMYJZs0YadT1WgaC21BxaH1OilA7EyLJH_2E3hbs9jeZslMiga0MSGBT1jzs_chytc2yLkmpsdCopfuElD8jxSBHQxW3i9Wh3omawK3l1VmknWjHmsFNsimRR589gs9bXrCm62heTyxS2xbCwlBAmtCnd_rd-B4sEvK0ydzOeiAIcaJDCHZo8bLX98sHPiekPCJY7koswc1E5RlS5QhPqNElZhGHUB36tnkggYEKHTFommzPEjNjeHm6pZRkE2AuxTvKv4MdKeFD2Vbb5Q0KlXiOYJgAMDU85KP6DrDFe0Hcocm3Y5BqxqNprexImGme1pSZozvRe3Rc8n9NBkCfMtp1g9PQKM=w706-h999-s-no-gm
AP1GczPQQly4BN8s595lvsXTruEJVg0VT_zZaRjvhwsSjk7Rt6UCnmX9KhYkxLgmCycSICy3tU341s2v0idTEwow6MzWQjuhVI1KFT6erlNHagfHm9iJorpO7U36zrUoi6WuNoqkOY357pzDEGXPqPq0OyMszoaKhVQDP5Jcq2hv3yz0NLKn_U6aAPOYdMEVma4P36CzNee7QqUGofcamURqUDcLeKzLGqp1eeowjxMCov3aaN1K-cHhqEdgrjB9stON79QTmAIY-oRpeQGt0OoYRzvn3zsCI5cdGhfFmU832tXQ0IXw8bttBXNoiwqYrN7Fc42w1wMm9arMkxgO2zchkl3IVrKXSFCI6JOi0-hNRI1UdaCN9m_4jZpkAeIIySg-KRb8ZYrL4rvtUn9DGzE5z_B4O2CIC4V3T4u8Ollqe5vEIgeFM8HRbZy4DYmse6--IJBtqj58Tp51Zh6ItlDTbHNS4BWpQV3WMmIk4k0IcwpE_e2oVFGIloglYsLCGPfNitF6Fkr-30lWwxYIRXYTNmS_qACig-3iephARh-hXs4nCxCRviAMRBDx330q4jGnvgOndMRUANRlKU5XHfhi8-XbN_OUIwQasxqzKcC4cuSbyuVudgpXEW-pcs3Id3NEVkNA9vQVNdlxKJFth4pmemtqBzLJ2vmrwypSOrKAmaC0tdM88-XTP6Yxskg672tBP7UHuWSZSsTzwbaHDiLmGTZlaFAO-GSwU2kd8GCDjXcSQ2FodWO-CTJ1q1uJ4s7yGu3-j5lbDmVmz_gPQqeNWSMeDQUhHgtLTl9yV093RyHZ_1tAJlaf0mm-jHSDKrUNBDN-dSO7UPfr4tYcdsL_p_yfxrofZ6k4bmgQJBlTCa6sFj6lwWqXUs60mfpdVLGTm04bPMP49C9jgeiBJFnGyUr7YG0=w1599-h1200-s-no-gm

I miss these times, yet I know that even though I am 'smiling' in these pics etc. I was deeply unhappy and troubled on the inside. Depression was sky-high during these times and I was just trying to survive and 'make the most of it'.

It's sad honestly. Yet somehow my life now is even worse as I don't even have these moments of 'fake happiness' anymore..

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
center of the Netherlands. my range includes the majority of major cities in the netherlands.
do people use OLD in netherlands? Can u try UK on hinge im curious, i sra think u will get 10 min matches

• +1
do people use OLD in netherlands? Can u try UK on hinge im curious, i sra think u will get 10 min matches
yeah ppl use OLD, its no diff than UK

• +1
Reactions: ambi
It's over for online dating, the algorithms absolutely fucked things for guys who would've been getting good results 6 years ago
Or else foid standards literally increased tenfold in that timespan
i think it's a combination of 3 things:

1)algorithms getting more brutal on men, to get more money out of them.
2)competition increasing as frauding/filters/morphing/looksmaxxing/steroids has gotten more popular.
3)foids standards increasing as they are increasingly socializing through social-media instead of IRL.

I was getting better results on OLD in the past, but nowadays it's the death-zone.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and ambi
i think it's a combination of 3 things:

1)algorithms getting more brutal on men, to get more money out of them.
2)competition increasing as frauding/filters/morphing/looksmaxxing/steroids has gotten more popular.
3)foids standards increasing as they are increasingly socializing through social-media instead of IRL.

I was getting better results on OLD in the past, but nowadays it's the death-zone.
i’ve done models on hinge and gotten shit results sometimes and good results other times its kinda a hit or a miss

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
i’ve done models on hinge and gotten shit results sometimes and good results other times its kinda a hit or a miss
My OLD results are shit.
I get little to no positive interactions in my daily-life (grocery shopping, work, studies, etc.)
I get no interest at all when I go to parties/raves.

Yet somehow I still believe I am somewhat under-socialized, mainly due to my studies being a male-dominated field, same with my job. And not being in mixed-gender social-circles, but only male-centered ones.

But it's hard to improve on this as it's mostly: 'do the exact same thing you do now, but in an environment with a better gender-ratio.'

it's trash that I would have to move to another city, do the exact same thing, just to escape inceldom. Whilst already living in a major city in the first place.

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
badg manages to go on 3 dates in 4 days
He lives in Spain which is terra easy: anyone can slay there. I went on a 10 day holiday there at 18 and a virgin I fucked a htb and then the next day had a threesome with two Dutch girls.

Spain is so fucking easy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, SoundnVision and Hero of the Imperium
The girl matching but not messaging with you doesn’t mean that she thinks you’re a subhuman, it means that you pass her looks threshold and now the ball is in your court to message her the right things at the right times. Who knows what that is, it’s an NT pill and a luck pill that were actually a lot harder for me to swallow than the looks pill. You actually need more NT and more luck on online dating than you do in real life.

And you’re not gonna get all of the matches that you can within the first 48 hours, especially with a big enough radius. My matches come in these weird spurts, and I now know 100% that free Hinge is fucking with it, since I’ve swiped on the same girls repeatedly.

It’s very much a numbers game, it’s pay to play, and there’s definitely a luck component to it as well. I should just give up, but the matches I get string me along just enough to keep me coming back. I wish I was back in college, just fuck this shit so much.

• +1
I could see myself jestermaxxing (and have done so in the past) for a HTB+ tier girl who I deem 'worth the effort'. But those opportunities are extremely limited. And from my experience so far, I am easily replaced for another jestermaxxer, my value to her is limited.

Yes I can entertain a HTB girl and she will be interested in me -for a while-. But these interactions are very volatile and can quickly fade away.

Is this what I want to have my life depend on?
'Oh I hate my life, but I am jestermaxxing for this HTB girl, she seems to like me, and who knows maybe she will be my wife one day?'

its retarded.

As I grow older, my patience for women is fading. My hope in love is fading. My ability to love or pair-bond is fading.
you will get a HTB

• Love it