failed OLD profiles

He lives in Spain which is terra easy: anyone can slay there. I went on a 10 day holiday there at 18 and a virgin I fucked a htb and then the next day had a threesome with two Dutch girls.

Spain is so fucking easy
How Is It supposed to be easier than other countries?? Looks distribution Is the same in all Europe there are no subhuman countries

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Don't feel bad bro I get the exact same results and I'm above average as well

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I am good looking people ask me if I am a model or stares at me in the street and I get nothing on dating app, I have friends who I mog who get some results but they fraud hard and try hard.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
I am good looking people ask me if I am a model or stares at me in the street and I get nothing on dating app, I have friends who I mog who get some results but they fraud hard and try hard.
No appeal

No appeal
Nigga I get approached almost everytime I go to a club in PARIS top 5 competitive city on planet earth.
I have run chadfish and they don’t get that much more than I do.

OLD is about frauding.

Nigga I get approached almost everytime I go to a club in PARIS top 5 competitive city on planet earth.
I have run chadfish and they don’t get that much more than I do.

OLD is about frauding.
U are Black ok i see
Black subhuman these bops approach everyone in the Club, mirin your iq JFL.
go to your hut break nigga neck

U are Black ok i see
Black subhuman these bops approach everyone in the Club, mirin your iq JFL.
go to your hut break nigga neck
I am not black wtf.
I never got approached by a black woman at a club lmao, white girls htbs usually.
You are extremely disrespectful, chill.

The girl matching but not messaging with you doesn’t mean that she thinks you’re a subhuman, it means that you pass her looks threshold and now the ball is in your court to message her the right things at the right times. Who knows what that is, it’s an NT pill and a luck pill that were actually a lot harder for me to swallow than the looks pill. You actually need more NT and more luck on online dating than you do in real life.
its bumble, girl has to send the first message. if she doesn't send it means she isn't interested.

And you’re not gonna get all of the matches that you can within the first 48 hours, especially with a big enough radius. My matches come in these weird spurts, and I now know 100% that free Hinge is fucking with it, since I’ve swiped on the same girls repeatedly.
for me I get the most matches in the first 48hours, and then it drops off sharply as 'the beginner boost' wears off.
It’s very much a numbers game, it’s pay to play, and there’s definitely a luck component to it as well. I should just give up, but the matches I get string me along just enough to keep me coming back. I wish I was back in college, just fuck this shit so much.
im in university and i prefer OLD.

real life is far more brutal, more competition than OLD

Hinge is the Most Hardcore Shit OLD hast to offer dw man

• +1
IMG 20240301 WA0011
Remove this picture. Why would u use a pic where ur getting heightmogged????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and JeSuisLempereu
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

bumble, 2 matches but both never messaged me first so they consider me subhuman. i ended up messaging sanne first like a cuck. (no response)

View attachment 2989810

tinder, 2 likes, no matches yet

View attachment 2989812

hinge no matches, no likes.

pics used:

View attachment 2989815
View attachment 2989818View attachment 2989819View attachment 2989820View attachment 2989822View attachment 2989823

bio: random funny sentence with height: 186cm. (6ft1)

@the BULL stop coping with me being chad.

anyways i dont care, i reinstalled all dating apps for lulz i already knew its over

im mainly focussed on mental health and hobbies atm.

socializing is no go as subhuman
Why would u use that pic where u look manlet jfl

how the actual fuck is this possible

Remove this picture. Why would u use a pic where ur getting heightmogged????
Why would u use that pic where u look manlet jfl

cuz im not insecure about height JFL. That guy is 6'9.

if a girl is gonna reject me for looking small next to a 6'9 guy then thats amazing cuz I dont have to waste time on the whore.

• +1
Reactions: micropp and JeSuisLempereu
You’re in the Netherlands, 6’8 Nordic CL ubermensch or death

• So Sad
Also the Pics are somewhat autistic. You Look way better than me and I had more success on OLD with only Selfies and a Side Profile Pic, i would suggest you do the same

• JFL
Also the Pics are somewhat autistic. You Look way better than me and I had more success on OLD with only Selfies and a Side Profile Pic, i would suggest you do the same
how the fuck are his pics "autustic"?? it's one of the most NT looking profiles i've seen

• +1
>takes a pic where he's being heightmogged into oblivion and looks like a child
>expects to get matches

• JFL
Reactions: researcher888
>takes a pic where he's being heightmogged into oblivion and looks like a child
>expects to get matches
another insecure manlet spotted. i literally don't care about being heightmogged as its not an insecurity that I have.

It's a NT pic and I look good + social in it, traveller, world-explorer, affluent.

i have my height listed as 6'1 on all of my profiles

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I heightmog you back to grade school
it's deep, isn't it. This insecurity of yours.
Your height seems to be your coping mechanism. The thing that makes you feel safe, valued, worthy.

You want people to appreciate you for your height.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mvp2v1 and the BULL
cuz im not insecure about height JFL. That guy is 6'9.

if a girl is gonna reject me for looking small next to a 6'9 guy then thats amazing cuz I dont have to waste time on the whore.
1. she dosnt know he is 6'9, 2. girls are vapid good luck finding one that isn't at some notable level

• +1
1. she dosnt know he is 6'9,
its in my bio

2. girls are vapid good luck finding one that isn't at some notable level
im a truecel subhuman who doesn't even get matches. i wont find a girl at all lol.

this topic was just to stop the gaslighting. ive already accepted my trueceldom.

i spent the entire day at the ward today and am working on myself rn. real self improvement.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
its in my bio

im a truecel subhuman who doesn't even get matches. i wont find a girl at all lol.

this topic was just to stop the gaslighting. ive already accepted my trueceldom.

i spent the entire day at the ward today and am working on myself rn. real self improvement.
Dating apps are shit if you’re not chad, or autisticly optimizing it. Try regular social networks that are not explicitly about dating like insta or be real, also try in person. More likley though you are brutally non-nt and that’s what holds u back

• So Sad
selfies and side profile pics are peak autism. your comment makes no sense
? okay, but if it works? your Profile Looks Like you try to come Off as NT as possible...but tbh Girls swipe right in a good face Not a super nt profile so I would Show my face Off as much as possible

• +1
? okay, but if it works? your Profile Looks Like you try to come Off as NT as possible...but tbh Girls swipe right in a good face Not a super nt profile so I would Show my face Off as much as possible
my first and most important pic is my autistic photo to look like a mogger
4202596_IMG-20240301-WA0010.jpg

rest of my profile is to compensate for the autism from this one photo.

my first and most important pic is my autistic photo to look like a mogger
4202596_IMG-20240301-WA0010.jpg

rest of my profile is to compensate for the autism from this one photo.
You need a frontal for sure. Its not actually autism to use Selfies. Its just efficient. If my Profile wasnt so "autistic" Nobody would swipe right on me. Showing your qualities off mogs showing ntness. OLD is where blackpill actually applies

All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

bumble, 2 matches but both never messaged me first so they consider me subhuman. i ended up messaging sanne first like a cuck. (no response)

View attachment 2989810

View attachment 2989812

pics used:

View attachment 2989815
View attachment 2989818View attachment 2989819View attachment 2989820View attachment 2989822View attachment 2989823

anyways i dont care, i reinstalled all dating apps for lulz i already knew its over

buddy u aint 6'1

Whoever rated you htn was lying tbh

But normie with low trust face falio. Your pics and style also isn’t helping
he was a htn, he just needs to cut his long hair and get lean again

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and MoggerGaston
i was still KHHV in that pic 💀
Do you live in a country full of chads or something? You should do OLD experiments in other countries, I can guarantee you would do well in the UK

mogs me

• JFL
It’s your facial leanness promise. Potato face = Reddit cuck in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and MoggerGaston
Do you live in a country full of chads or something? You should do OLD experiments in other countries, I can guarantee you would do well in the UK
stop gaslighting a MTN into believing he is good-looking and should do well on OLD

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Low trust face is a death sentence

• +1
this is some bullshit. MTNs like badg are slaying on OLD while chads like gaston are rotting
Cope truecels like me are slaying and Giga truecels like gaston are rotting

• JFL
How do you explain that badg is slaying OLD though? He said he went to 3 dates in 4 days
You not descend from chad to truecel for slay you are too much chad for slay

I've ran orb in my area and he capped at 22 likes. Also no One can explain how badg manages to go on 3 dates in 4 days
Because girls love my truecel face is the only explanation chad face is death sentence now

• JFL
This Pic has faceapp he looks nothing like that
Stop coping too much Giga truecel this pic is faceapped. Not this one he posted I take after and lost in forum without morph you are only Giga truecel coping because you mogged by truecel like be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623_235644.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_235644.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
All in 48hrs so far

View attachment 2989805

View attachment 2989810

View attachment 2989812

pics used:

View attachment 2989815

Get rid of that long hair picture because you look like a manlet in that one. The first selfie is good, and the scuba diving one as well. Maybe just use a better bio because there is nothing wrong with your face, bro.

• +1
He lives in Spain which is terra easy: anyone can slay there. I went on a 10 day holiday there at 18 and a virgin I fucked a htb and then the next day had a threesome with two Dutch girls.

Spain is so fucking easy
Cope portugal is one of more hard country's for guys girls are very hard. Some British guys I know say portuguese girls is very difficult all people slay in portuguese clubs is slaying Netherland and Nordic girls or British. British girls is know for be very easy in Algarve

the guy next to me is the 6'9 slayer I talked about in this topic:

I look manlet next to a 6'9 guy I know. In reality I am 6'0 (in these pics too) but I wear lifts so I would be 6'2 on dates with shoes on, so I write 6'1.
Yeah I was gonna say delete that photo

• +1