failed OLD profiles

1 week of swiping on 3 dating apps with new phone number. The results are in.

View attachment 2997326
What can a 28yo LTN get in the Netherlands on OLD in 1 week time?

Tinder:
View attachment 2997329
2 Matches
View attachment 2997330
25yo Landwhale
View attachment 2997331
24yo Femcel

Not great. I also had 10 likes, but these were likely obese femcel beasts as I swipe somewhat selectively (50% left, 50% right). I don't mass-swipe everything right.

Let's check the other apps shall we?!

Hinge:
View attachment 2997334

1 match, no likes
match is 32yo LTB
View attachment 2997340

Hmmm no thanks, I will pass. Let's check the third app

Bumble:

View attachment 2997342

Same 2 matches as earlier and 1 like. Both girls have already ghosted me within 1 message. (0 interest)

Final verdict for MoggerGaston:

Ugly subhuman deformed truecel with ZERO chance in dating.

@the BULL

Never speak to me again about being chad or a mogger. This experiment is the final proof. Same goes for the rest of this forum.

I am as truecel as the rest of you.
You need to larp age. Set it to 22. After 25 it's roastoid fest unless you have O' Pry looks.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
You need to larp age. Set it to 22.
what a man has to do just to get an acceptable looking girl JFL at how fucked society is.

After 25 it's roastoid fest unless you have O' Pry looks.
It's over.

I did find this HTB (didnt match) which is basically exactly my type (@Xangsane you told me I can get this)

Mytype

but without O'Pry looks I'll never have a girl like her so I prefer never bothering with dating ever again in my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and the BULL
do you slay irl

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
dude wtf? you mog me hella and I've slayed mtbs and htbs. Do you know how to talk to women? I get hella IOIs, i think you do too?

• So Sad
dude wtf? you mog me hella and I've slayed mtbs and htbs. Do you know how to talk to women? I get hella IOIs, i think you do too?
I get 0 ioi's anywhere I go. I used to cold approach(no ioi) a lot of women in the past, but it never worked out.

Nowadays I only go to raves where I do drugs + dance and talking to women isn't a focus anymore.

This is far more enjoyable for me.

Normal night-life is garbage unless you are chad and can slay foids from there.
As a truecel I prefer going to events where drugs+music are central instead of slaying.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and synock21
I get 0 ioi's anywhere I go. I used to cold approach(no ioi) a lot of women in the past, but it never worked out.

Nowadays I only go to raves where I do drugs + dance and talking to women isn't a focus anymore.
View attachment 2997424
This is far more enjoyable for me.

Normal night-life is garbage unless you are chad and can slay foids from there.
As a truecel I prefer going to events where drugs+music are central instead of slaying.
I'm mirin hard bhai. Looks like a lot of fun. Fuck why wasn't I born in Europe instead of Jew York City filled with ethnics.

• Love it