Failednormiemanlet beat me in a fight. its over

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
baited we didnt actually fight

But i watched the conor vs khabib fight yesterday and realized the truth about boxing vs grappling. Connor isnt a just a boxer but boxing and striking is his specialty, and khabib is the opposite, he is a grappler god

they are both the best at their respective styles. and it was an incredible fight, khabib had him struggling in round 1 and 2. in round 3 conor was starting to make a comeback by maintaining distance and managing the space, he didnt let khabib get close enough to strangle him. but when khabib finally did get him in a hold it was over, conor was brutalized.

If it was a boxing match khabib would probably get knocked out round one.

I've accepted the truth, @FailedNormieManlet would give me the business in MMA

(we will still fight though of course, hopefully sometime early next year if hes willing to come to US :soy:)

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@RoBobaFett999
@curlyheadjames
@RoBobaFett999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
nigger reply

DNR but @curlyheadjames fogs

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I would bet money on @FailedNormieManlet to win 8/10 matches

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Just fight some 120 5โ€™5 manlet theory

baited we didnt actually fight

But i watched the conor vs khabib fight yesterday and realized the truth about boxing vs grappling. Connor isnt a just a boxer but boxing and striking is his specialty, and khabib is the opposite, he is a grappler god

they are both the best at their respective styles. and it was an incredible fight, khabib had him struggling in round 1 and 2. in round 3 conor was starting to make a comeback by maintaining distance and managing the space, he didnt let khabib get close enough to strangle him. but when khabib finally did get him in a hold it was over, conor was brutalized.

If it was a boxing match khabib would probably get knocked out round one.

I've accepted the truth, @FailedNormieManlet would give me the business in MMA

(we will still fight though of course, hopefully sometime early next year if hes willing to come to US :soy:)

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@RoBobaFett999
@curlyheadjames
@RoBobaFett999
it's harder to strike when you are fighting grappler, you need to pick your shots out and be a bit more hesitant otherwise they might shoot in on you. You'd have to learn takedown defence and BJJ escapes so you can bring fight back to the feet. But it's hard to do anything offense-wise when you're on the bottom getting punched - unless your name is charles oliveira

• +1
Reactions: Racky
They never put a real boxer there. Real boxer don't do that stuff because It's without gloves and they don't want brain damage, also they get paid way less. A true boxer would never get caught by those moves, Connor can't throw punches.

it's harder to strike when you are fighting grappler, you need to pick your shots out and be a bit more hesitant otherwise they might shoot in on you. You'd have to learn takedown defence and BJJ escapes so you can bring fight back to the feet. But it's hard to do anything offense-wise when you're on the bottom getting punched - unless your name is charles oliveira
I hate all Grapplers. I wanna fight like they do in the movies not on the floor like a faggot (unless itโ€™s with foids ofc ๐Ÿ˜‰ I donโ€™t mind doing BJJ with Stacy)

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Did you fight with your hand or you cock
I want to know