Fasted for 3 days and gained probably 1.5 PSL points

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
Went on a 3 day water fast right before school started in september and title basically.

All my bloat was gone and when I caught a glimpse of myself in my car window I barely recognized myself. Had insane hollow cheeks & defined jawline. No pics but you gotta trust me.

Fasting definitely isn't sustainable for me tho because by the 3rd day I was always feeling really dizzy and tired, probably didnt get enough sodium.

TLDR fast right now you bloated subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, CarlSagan96, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Went on a 3 day water fast right before school started in september and title basically.

All my bloat was gone and when I caught a glimpse of myself in my car window I barely recognized myself. Had insane hollow cheeks & defined jawline. No pics but you gotta trust me.

Fasting definitely isn't sustainable for me tho because by the 3rd day I was always feeling really dizzy and tired, probably didnt get enough sodium.

ok bro i'll start tomorow
wait... for 3 days you eated what?!

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

what is ur BF%

Just fast intermittent. Eat in 6 hour or less window, so you'll fast 18h a day without starting to look like a holocaust survivor.

did you lose weight fasting?
Yeah I was around 200 but in the weeks leading up to it I started eating less and less to prepare myself mentally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Good job. Next time you water fast are you only going to do it for 2 days or do you have a plan to combat the dizzy and tiredness you got on the 3rd day?

Just fast intermittent. Eat in 6 hour or less window, so you'll fast 18h a day without starting to look like a holocaust survivor.
I do this already by skipping breakfast and it doesn't normally work because I stuff my fat ass with a caloric excess anyway. I find it easier to just not eat.

should i fast at 147lbs and 6’1 for hollow bones

wait... for 3 days you eated what?!
Your face is already lean mate, just lose weight you slob

• So Sad
Good job. Next time you water fast are you only going to do it for 2 days or do you have a plan to combat the dizzy and tiredness you got on the 3rd day?
I started taking iron pills which helped a little but it might have been placebo. Probably just going to power through it and get more sodium next time

Good self discipline, bro

• +1
  • Woah
It would go back to normal once you break it ( i think )

• +1