Fastfoodmax to grow taller

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm ded srs. Almost everyone born in an industrialized country after 2000 is above 6' tall, even females are giants nowadays.
Not much has changed environment-wise but if you think about what kids are eating frequently these days, it's fast food. Burger King, Mac Donald's, KFC, Subway, Taco Bell, you name it. Fast food has become a big staple in modern kids'/teens' diet. I could imagine that this really is contributing to the sudden extreme increase in height. Don't know if it's growth hormones or other substances in meat products but something must be in there.

Gonna fastfoodmax now and let y'all know how this works out. Last time measured I was 5'10 and I never had much fast food in my life. Hope it isn't too late. The biggest fast food addicts I know are tall af. Can't be a coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
yeah you might grow... horizontally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, zeshama, Slayercel and 22 others
Fast food stunts growth

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and Nosecel9000
I'm ded srs. Almost everyone born in an industrialized country after 2000 is above 6' tall, even females are giants nowadays.
Not much has changed environment-wise but if you think about what kids are eating frequently these days, it's fast food. Burger King, Mac Donald's, KFC, Subway, Taco Bell, you name it. Fast food has become a big staple in modern kids'/teens' diet. I could imagine that this really is contributing to the sudden extreme increase in height. Don't know if it's growth hormones or other substances in meat products but something must be in there.

Gonna fastfoodmax now and let y'all know how this works out. Last time measured I was 5'10 and I never had much fast food in my life. Hope it isn't too late. The biggest fast food addicts I know are tall af. Can't be a coincidence.
yes, eat shit food so your aromatase enzyme will rise to hell and you will increase estrogen

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Nosecel9000
Dont do it you're going to binge and gain fat
And then look uglier because of increased fat on your face
Fucking retard

yes, eat shit food so your aromatase enzyme will rise to hell and you will increase estrogen
I know it sounds crazy but sometimes you gotta think outside the box. Gonna do it anyways.
Dont do it you're going to binge and gain fat
And then look uglier because of increased fat on your face
Fucking retard
Bullshit. Not if I'm not in a caloric surplus. I'm not gonna binge-eat, just have a Mac menu every other day or so besides 'normal diet'.

this experiment should be done on teens at fifteen and sixteen to see the growth rate (for my research), and of course with a carefully healthy diet apart because only fast foods are harmful, whatever

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
this experiment should be done on teens at fifteen and sixteen to see the growth rate (for my research), and of course with a carefully healthy diet apart because only fast foods are harmful, whatever
Yes! Not ONLY fast food of course. Just one fast food meal every (other) day or so.

its likely the increase in calories and vitamins/nutrients that caused the height increase, so just eat a lot in general

its likely the increase in calories and vitamins/nutrients that caused the height increase, so just eat a lot in general
it is the lack of nutrients but much calories and carbs. Most giants who got tall with this diet usually have weak bones, weak frame, underdeveloped facial bonestructure and usually are vitamin D inefficient.

Afro-Americans who play in the NBA usually break their bones easily due to lack of vitamin D and nutrients but maybe this is the way to grow taller ?

Not enough vitamines and nutrients, so they grow fast but weak bones ?

The same with trees. trees expoased permanently to sunlight grow very fast but weak wood. The ones in the jungle grow slower because not enough light but they are stronger.

To test this theory, we will need to break some bones.
Those who heal faster have the natural bones, those who dont, grew too fast

just be big works regardless if its fat or muscle

I always preached that muscle are first, but fat is better than being skinny

It shows you are high class and have access to resources, that may not be true but our brain links it with plenty of resources and size anyway

Fat people are way more respected than scrawny ones

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i'm 5'10'', my brother is 6'3'', same food we always had, he was always the tall kid in his class
in my opinion this shit is most genetics.

is jsut that today we have food so people achieve their genetics potential

• +1
Reactions: jurmytm
ad_231962167.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bennett

how old are you?

it is the lack of nutrients but much calories and carbs. Most giants who got tall with this diet usually have weak bones, weak frame, underdeveloped facial bonestructure and usually are vitamin D inefficient.

Afro-Americans who play in the NBA usually break their bones easily due to lack of vitamin D and nutrients but maybe this is the way to grow taller ?

Not enough vitamines and nutrients, so they grow fast but weak bones ?

The same with trees. trees expoased permanently to sunlight grow very fast but weak wood. The ones in the jungle grow slower because not enough light but they are stronger.

To test this theory, we will need to break some bones.
Those who heal faster have the natural bones, those who dont, grew too fast
I'm taking vitamin D3+K spectrum every day and providing enough nutrients for (bone) growth/density. So this 'experiment' will combine both fast food and nutrient-dense "healthy" foods and supplements to get the best of both worlds - height and density/proper development.

I'm taking vitamin D3+K spectrum every day and providing enough nutrients for (bone) growth/density. So this 'experiment' will combine both fast food and nutrient-dense "healthy" foods and supplements to get the best of both worlds - height and density/proper development.
well it is just a theory, but if growth plates are closed, they are closed

only way would be to "induce a distraction osteogenesis by insulting a gang of niggers", if you know what I mean, and hope the bone gets longer when you heal

Bullshit, i almost never ate fastfood since I was a kid and I'm 6'2

You are just gonna waste money and become fat, this shit is pure cope
Only legit way is HGH

just be big works regardless if its fat or muscle

I always preached that muscle are first, but fat is better than being skinny

It shows you are high class and have access to resources, that may not be true but our brain links it with plenty of resources and size anyway

Fat people are way more respected than scrawny ones
Just lol. Even if so then you're at best gonna be a provider-type because "food=resources". Usually fat people aren't seen as more attractive than lean ones. It's 'skinny fat' which is a death sentence not skinny or lean.
how old are you?
22 yo.
Bullshit, i almost never ate fastfood since I was a kid and I'm 6'2

You are just gonna waste money and become fat, this shit is pure cope
Only legit way is HGH
Yeah of course, you being 6'2 without eating fast food is the disproof of my theory lol. Maybe you would have grown a couple inches taller with fast food, who knows? Just think outside the box.
well it is just a theory, but if growth plates are closed, they are closed

only way would be to "induce a distraction osteogenesis by insulting a gang of nigs", if you know what I mean, and hope the bone gets longer when you heal
IF closed. How you all act like you know for sure how things work. Claims like "only way is HGH/leg lengthening/this that etc." MAYBE there are things which aren't yet discovered or known of, ever thought of that? If I told you people would land on the moon some day 2000 years ago you'd say I'm insane. The key to success and learning NEW THINGS is being open for new possibilities and not being afraid of going against the stream. Actually doing things no matter how they turn out instead of just repeating what's already known or believed to be true. Science is just the most recent state of believe of what currently appears the most logical and NOT the same as REALITY (science=/=truth). Most people get this wrong.
i'm 5'10'', my brother is 6'3'', same food we always had, he was always the tall kid in his class
in my opinion this shit is most genetics.

is jsut that today we have food so people achieve their genetics potential
Genetics def are a BIG factor but not the only one. Just because you and your brother are different heights eating the same diet doesn't mean that another diet wouldn't have made both of you grow even taller or less tall. I always try to see the bigger picture. You know what I mean?

Last edited:

Agreed