Fat people are severely delusional

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel

Watched this video with my family and needed to share it on here

For a majority of the questions, I knew the fat people would be the disagreers but I never knew how delusional their reasoning for why they disagree is

Give it a watch and you’ll see, I mean seriously, how is this fucker not on the slums of incels.is yet :forcedsmile:

IMG 3619

He even says in the video that he’s had a bunch of people give him IOIs despite his weight, not sure weight is your only issue buddy

Also, a question for the fat fuckers on here, why are you guys still fat?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ElTruecel and Sny
fat fucks will just cope forever

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, coisbhai, ElTruecel and 1 other person

For a majority of the questions, I knew the fat people would be the disagreers but I never knew how delusional their reasoning for why they disagree is

Give it a watch and you’ll see, I mean seriously, how is this fucker not on the slums of incels.is yet :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2958426

He even says in the video that he’s had a bunch of people give him IOIs despite his weight, not sure weight is your only issue buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, socialcel, coisbhai and 1 other person
Fatphobia is genuinely disgusting. Why are you belittling(🤔) these people for something they can't control? You do realize that people are born fat and it's an incurable condition right?

Shame on you OP. I advise to you attend BBW therapy so you can learn to appreciate the beauty of fat bodies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and coisbhai
Fatphobia is genuinely disgusting. Why are you belittling(🤔) these people for something they can't control? You do realize that people are born fat and it's an incurable condition. Shame on you OP. I advise to you attend BBW therapy so you can learn to appreciate the beauty of fat bodies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and coisbhai

View attachment 2958426

Weight isn’t a reason for inceldom. Most fat guys have fat girlfriends. Every time I see someone say weight is their issue I just laugh, they definitely have other problems, im always seeing pencil thin guys with thin girls and fat guys with fat girls

Tbh it’s not that hard to exercise and track gains. If you’re not on medication that makes you gain weight then you have no excuse. Gymmaxing is easy as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Manlet Greg is so funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, coisbhai and ElTruecel
Dude I caged at Myron saying women are attracted to “dark triad traits”

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and coisbhai

View attachment 2958426

Because he’s a homosexual faggot. He legit mentioned he’s a sodomite and you know how faggots will legit fuck anything. In fact he probably has max appeal for femboy twinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Sny
FATCEL = VOLCEL

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Fatphobia is genuinely disgusting. Why are you belittling(🤔) these people for something they can't control? You do realize that people are born fat and it's an incurable condition right?

Shame on you OP. I advise to you attend BBW therapy so you can learn to appreciate the beauty of fat bodies.
I mean a lot of it is genetic/ out of thier control, they have trauma that makes them eat food to cope, they have high appetite, slow metabolism. Most of these things they cant control, im skinny not because im diciplined, i just have a low appetite.

It's OK if a man is fat. It's the plus sized entitled bicces calling themselves 10s that are the problem.

I mean a lot of it is genetic/ out of thier control, they have trauma that makes them eat food to cope, they have high appetite, slow metabolism. Most of these things they cant control, im skinny not because im diciplined, i just have a low appetite.

I mean a lot of it is genetic/ out of thier control, they have trauma that makes them eat food to cope, they have high appetite, slow metabolism. Most of these things they cant control, im skinny not because im diciplined, i just have a low appetite
You can control a lot of it now with drugs like t3/t4, clen, Ozempic ect

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and HTN_Mentalcel