FATCELS GTFIH

D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
4AE7EF6E 6B1D 4E6B AED3 07AE998A49FF

You won’t know if your boneless until you get down below 10%. I know this is water for most of you but still, the guy in the left isn’t even obese he’s like 17-20% bodyfat and looks bloated on the left the guy is shredded and looks significantly better. If you have mogger bones you can get away with the left but if your a normie you really need to get below 10%. I know it’s water but it’s some motivation for high bodyfat cels out there.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 23848
What's the best way to measure body fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's the best way to measure body fat?
I mean a dexa scan but you don’t need it just go gym build muscle and lose bodyfat until your visibly shredded

this was me at 25%+ bf. i will post a progress pic when i get to 10 after ostarine + eca

20221208 201414

he's still ugly, it's just a different angle to make you think it's some bigger transformation.

Almost every before and after does this, why not show him in the same position/angle/face expression in the before/after? Because it's frauding plain and simple. We want to know how much work the TRANSITION did, not how different one can make a new photo of themselves look.