FAVOURITE PERFUME MEGATHREAD

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

the rich get ozempic, the poor get body positivity
Contributor
In this thread, name your favourite perfume and WHY it is your favourite.

Mention if you get compliments from it.

Also mention things like projection, duration, etc.

I'll go first.

My all time favourite is:

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake.

- Outrageously nice smelling perfume, with top notes of yuzu and lemon. Fresh and ideal for all seasons, especially Spring and Summer.

- It only comes as an Eau de Toilette, yet the projection is great (2-3 feet)

- My best compliment-getter. Whether it was high-school, university, or clubs, it outperformed ALL my other fragrances.

- Lasts incredibly long, especially on clothes.

- Crazy cheap. You can get 200ml, which is approx. 2 years worth, for £54

- My gf used to ask me to spray this perfume on her clothes so that she could smell it when we were apart.

- I prefer this over my Bleu de Chanel Parfum mostly because of the better projection.
Don't get me wrong, BdC Parfum smells irresistable (foids love it) but it doesn't leave a trail the same way Eau d'Issey does.

- One of my ONS' I blocked, DMed me with an alt account to ask me what my perfume was... this should say enough.

Your turn! What is your favourite perfume, and why?

No low-effort replies please. No "muh perfume won't fix your face" :incel:, "muh cope" :incel:.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing what you guys reply...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, futuregigamogger, 1ofcyberjunk and 16 others
Don’t have any favorites i put on any that attracts my sense of smell

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and pneumocystosis
I like to use pheromones. Idk the brands of any of them.

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill, Ryldoo IS COPING, TAChipmunk and 3 others
I like to use pheromones. Idk the brands of any of them.
You are fucking stupid.

Pheromones are a scam.

I even thought of making my own scammy pheromone perfume brand a few months ago.

Stop giving those scammers your money ffs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, aber, futuregigamogger and 4 others
Don't have a favorite. I am trying to find a good one. I'll try yours out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and pneumocystosis

Frederic Malle Dries Van Noten

Opens with sandalwood and turns into the best vanilla fragnance ever on dry down.

Perfect comfy wintertime fragnance. Insane longevity and 1 spray is enough.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Pride, futuregigamogger, edodalic29 and 3 others
4. 1 million (inb4 meme cologne, people love how i smell and a girl once grinded on me at a club + fucked after because i "smelled good")
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne for Men, 3.4 Oz - Walmart.com

3. Invictus (mild cool scent that manages to not nuke someone's nostrils. Very tempting to drink it ngl :feelsuhh:)

Amazon.com: Paco Rabanne Invictus for Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 6.8 Ounce  : Beauty & Personal Care

2. Drakkar Noir (my dad would always use it so I have nostalgia for it. Probably the strongest out of all three of these. Great to put on when you want to cover another unpleasant smell)

GUY LAROCHE DRAKKAR NOIR EDT 100ml | Essencias Japan

Indians Bathing Ganges River Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock  Photos from Dreamstime

Ganges River Curry scent, solos everything on this thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SDPmaggot, Sny, edodalic29 and 3 others
Also mention things like projection
How projected the zygomatic arch of the perfume is?

Jokes aside my favorite aftershave is Diesel, but I don't know many, so maybe it's not actually that good.

I do remember many years ago there was a woman who had really good perfume / deodorant or something like that, but IDK what it was, but I do remember thinking it smelled really good, although it was really overpowering at times.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Tommy EDT, Lacoste Red and 212 Carolina Herrera

chad naturally smells good bc of looks halo but i still spend money on this stuff bc i genuinely enjoy to smell good

• Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and pneumocystosis
My own semen

• +1
Reactions: clinno1, Deleted member 62070 and TAChipmunk

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

- Outrageously nice smelling perfume, with top notes of yuzu and lemon. Fresh and ideal for all seasons, especially Spring and Summer.

- My best compliment-getter. Whether it was high-school, university, or clubs, it outperformed ALL my other fragrances.

- My gf used to ask me to spray this perfume on her clothes so that she could smell it when we were apart.

- I prefer this over my Bleu de Chanel Parfum mostly because of the better projection.
Don't get me wrong, BdC Parfum smells irresistable (foids love it) but it doesn't leave a trail the same way Eau d'Issey does.

- One of my ONS' I blocked, DMed me with an alt account to ask me what my perfume was... this should say enough.

No low-effort replies please. No "muh perfume won't fix your face" :incel:, "muh cope" :incel:.

probably encre noire for its price
i love that woody and dark smell

• Love it
Dolce Gabbana The One

Lasts all day. Makes me feel like a sex beast. Relatively cheap as well

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and pneumocystosis
best perfume i ever had is armani stronger with you intensly

• Love it
Reactions: clinno1 and pneumocystosis
Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum

My favorite scent of all though is a women's fragrance, YSL Black Opium because I love the smell of both coffee beans & vanilla

• Love it
Testosterone

4. 1 million (inb4 meme cologne, people love how i smell and a girl once grinded on me at a club + fucked after because i "smelled good")
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Cologne for Men, 3.4 Oz - Walmart.com
indeed, i never thought much of it. the packaging is so tacky and cringe.
Jeremy Fragrance loves it though, and I though it smelled really good too

2. Drakkar Noir (my dad would always use it so I have nostalgia for it. Probably the strongest out of all three of these. Great to put on when you want to cover another unpleasant smell)
My dad used to wear Eau d'Issey too. Back when I first started wearing it, it'd remind me of my childhood. Nostalgia :love:.

:eek: New meta just dropped! :eek:

Ask your oneitis what her dad's perfume is. Start wearing it around her and watch how she falls in love :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, bwrauycnee, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
7152e189 9a01 4941 8b1d e05fb42a5ff0

Replica Jazz Club
It has a tobacco-y sophisticated smell.
It gets compliments.

Don't get any Aventus clones or Sauvage lookalikes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Ryldoo IS COPING and pneumocystosis
bleu de chanel or jazz club

• Love it
indeed, i never thought much of it. the packaging is so tacky and cringe.
Jeremy Fragrance loves it though, and I though it smelled really good too

My dad used to wear Eau d'Issey too. Back when I first started wearing it, it'd remind me of my childhood. Nostalgia :love:.

:eek: New meta just dropped! :eek:

Ask your oneitis what her dad's perfume is. Start wearing it around her and watch how she falls in love :feelsyay:
Genius idea, but first find out whether she has a good relationship with her father. The nose is directly connected to the brain leading to strong associations between emotions and smells.

In other words, if she doesn't like her dad you're fucked. Of course if she doesn't have a good relationship with her dad you are best off running away from her in general, LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Ryldoo IS COPING and pneumocystosis

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

my favorito is dior savuage edp

• Love it
dior homme intense. for me 100% one of the greatest perfumes oat. some other perfumes i smelled recently are creed's silver mountain water and green irish tweed, i want to pick one up but ill opt for a clone probably since they're both out of my price range lmao.

• Love it
I’ve been using Le Male but the girl said her dad used to wea it so will probably change it

• Woah
1euro fake hugo boss from turky

• JFL
Reactions: thvg, PseudoMaxxer, lowiqNormie and 2 others
Versace Eros

for daily basis i spray zara cafe et cedre
daddy-rich girls in turky love shopping in zara magasins and stupid employees spray this every fucking time, so when they smell me i remind them of money and shopping

for dates and special occasions i spray afnan 9 pm

it projects a lot and is a jpg ultra male clone which is sweet vanilla fragrance

Dolce Gabbana The One

Lasts all day. Makes me feel like a sex beast. Relatively cheap as well
edp or edt?? I own the edp and barely ever use it because the performance is absolutely horrendous.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I get drenched in sweat and testosterone before a date

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

I remember this French perfume sold in Suisse

It smells godly like heaven ohhh I miss it sooo bad

It smells like mist watery water

@Jungcuck

Mont Blanc is pretty good. Smells of lavender and masculinity
5D1F5193 DA51 4F74 9D68 1BF2B453450B

Rn I just use axe spray cuz poor :feelspepo:

edp or edt?? I own the edp and barely ever use it because the performance is absolutely horrendous.
EDP, the EDT is even worse when it comes to that.

I wouldn't say the performance is horrendous, but definitely sub-par. It lasts like 6-8 hours. Personally I never need more than that but if that's an issue then probably buy something else

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

Y0998004_C099600455_E02_GHC.jpg

This perfume carried me in 2019, felt like a bad boy rebel that travelo cross the road

Johnny Depp truly représent what Dior Sauvage feels like

Bonus :

Smell like novelty, smell like great ness,

el-nabil-parfum-musc-abu-dhabi-extrait-de-parfum-parfum-perfume-elnabil-extrait-de-parfum-roll-on-musc-abu-dhabi-par-el-nabil-5557485961329_800x.jpg

Smell like a rich arrogant arab prince, smell mighty but mysterious at the same time

el-nabil-royal-gold-5-ml-saudi-perfumes-sans-alcool.jpg

Smell tasty, sexual, romantic

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

Maybe overrated but for cold days armani swy intensely
Sweet fragrance 8h+ performance and insane projection
Scent makes you smell edible to foids with spicy chocolate and vanilla notes

For other days I either use ysl y edp or BdC

Perfume is some jew shit I don't trust. I smell good with my exercise and diet, there is no need to mask it. Normies are trying to hide their shitty scent with deodorants and perfumes.

Another jew scam that was gaslighted by a gulible society. Same as an engagement ring. Brilliant is the best friend of women. So fucking retarded

Hugo energize got me lots of compliments from foids. Lasts a day or two when I apply it right
Then bleu de chanel

You are fucking stupid.

Pheromones are a scam.

I even thought of making my own scammy pheromone perfume brand a few months ago.

Stop giving those scammers your money ffs
it has some testosterone in it to attract ladies you dumbfuck

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

Azzaro The Most Wanted is great

Perfume is some jew shit I don't trust. I smell good with my exercise and diet, there is no need to mask it. Normies are trying to hide their shitty scent with deodorants and perfumes.

Another jew scam that was gaslighted by a gulible society. Same as an engagement ring. Brilliant is the best friend of women. So fucking retarded
ur literally indian, you reek of punjabi chicken masala 24 hours a day,
stop yapping and go buy Coach Blue Eau De Toilette itll change ur life

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

Nameless BYREDO

ur literally indian, you reek of punjabi chicken masala 24 hours a day,
stop yapping and go buy Coach Blue Eau De Toilette itll change ur life
I didn't understand a word, leave your Mumbai's slang to yourself

• JFL
changing the name is the only way of savung the dragances here. otherwise this thread will be the first one when someone searches in google looksmax.org fragance guide, every autist in the world will use the same fragance and the thread will lose its purpose

• Woah

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

Good choice i haved the chance to test it, it smell like a memory of the child you, who are trying to catch a lemone in the garden of south japanese grand family and the wind of the sea it you. A 10/10 parfume unfortualy its a eau de toilette so the parfums will diseapear in less than 30min...
If you have advice for make the scent of perfume last longer (no cope)

• Love it

I'll go first.

View attachment 2662384

Our satin mood or initio paragon gotta be the 2 best scents I’ve ever smelt

• Love it
Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete, Aramis Havana

• Love it
E12DE91F 210A 4D2C 96F9 C1C6FD530D0F

Sauvage elixir-expensive, extremely powerful,long lasting,projecting,woody,masculine,smooth,addicting,spicy

• Love it
I take showers once a month,anyways not gonna pay more than 10$ for a gay ahh designer fragrance that won't get me any bitches