Female after 10 years of dermaneedling

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She was also anorexic for 20 years, so thats maybe the reason why she has such good bone visibility.

It's so uncanny when you can tell that the person is old, but their skin is good and shiny. those are the scariest type of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, CANI, kuroganeikki and 11 others
It's so uncanny when you can tell that the person is old, but their skin is good and shiny. those are the scariest type of people
She still looks very attractive and high class to me. Top tier bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, kuroganeikki, thereallegend and 2 others
She still looks very attractive and high class to me. Top tier bone structure.
yeh ofc, thats what makes it kinda scary. a bit like uncanny valley

it has nothing to do with that, she just have good bones(its masculine tho)
I have a big fetish for female with extremely strong jaws, forward growth and cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, thereallegend, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Eh, I wouldn’t say uncanny but a tie odd yeah, though the dermarolling might help the skin, the facial fat pads still waste away with age which isn’t as easily covered up,

I would still rather fuck teenage pussy, 300lb with downsyndrome. Age pill is brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Fear
I have a big fetish for female with extremely strong jaws, forward growth and cheekbones
i love forward growth and big cheekbones, but i like a v shaped narrow jaw (forward grown mandible not recessed)for a female.

why the fuck does she look so old still? she needs black hair or something

you can tell she was gigastacy in her prime. also talks about her tanmax yolomax life :feelswhy:

its her shrivelled looking hair and loss of fat around upper eyelid (extreme UEE common in old people)

She was also anorexic for 20 years, so thats maybe the reason why she has such good bone visibility.

why the fuck does she look so old still? she needs black hair or something
I would still rather fuck teenage pussy, 300lb with downsyndrome. Age pill is brutal
Chad bones

Uncanny as fuck
I know why she looks uncanny. Still looks old. Etc...
Even though she has good skin quality.

Because as Alexander said already. That is the reason. The skin is multifold layers. And her top layer is good, which dermaneedling helps for . But the lower layer/layers have aged more.
What happened in her lower layers?
* Fat cells and fatpads in lower layers shriffled due to aging.
* Overall volume in lower layers, also shriffled probably.

I'm fighting all above aspects. In my skin aging battle. as an old guy.
It seems to be doing pretty good.

Against fat shrinkage. Need to regularly use. And occasionally bath you face and neck in oils, amino acids. It appears the fatpads do take in the old/amino acids ( when you use the right combo and kinds). And thus the fatcells shriffle less or not. Getting their food, to remain healthy.

For men, it's less of a bad thing though, to get shriffled fat in face. When you have good bones. Because than in face you look leean and masculine. With soy bone structure though as a dude, if that happens. Than you are fucked.
Eh, I wouldn’t say uncanny but a tie odd yeah, though the dermarolling might help the skin, the facial fat pads still waste away with age which isn’t as easily covered up,

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
it has nothing to do with that, she just have good bones(its masculine tho)
No, it does. Her UEE is terrible. That usually happens when the fat pads in the face are severely depleted due to illness or some other extenuating circumstance. When health is restored the fat pads often are never the same.

Skin looks impressive even if she still looks old. Age? Shame that I can’t microneedle bc it makes me break out