Female foid tech support

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I just started a blackpill forum. I am a tard so I contact the support like 100 times per day JFL

Yesterday I got sent to a foid, told her my site wasnt working. After 15 minutes of not even seeing my message (virtually all other guys answer within 2-3) she starts linking me websites to "check my website". One of them was even a paid one. This fucking foid was just googling shit and sending me random links. Then after another 20 minutes she switched me to a guy without saying anything.

What the fuck is wrong with females? Why the fuck was she hired is beyond me

JFL @ Hostinger cucks hiring incompetent females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, kobecel and 2 others
I just started a blackpill forum. I am a tard so I contact the support like 100 times per day JFL

Yesterday I got sent to a foid, told her my site wasnt working. After 15 minutes of not even seeing my message (virtually all other guys answer within 2-3) she starts linking me websites to "check my website". One of them was even a paid one. This fucking foid was just googling shit and sending me random links. Then after another 20 minutes she switched me to a guy without saying anything.

What the fuck is wrong with females? Why the fuck was she hired is beyond me

JFL @ Hostinger cucks hiring incompetent females
Pm me your site

Sarge will execute me publically
Dude.. you're pming me, boyo. If you get banned that means they lie about not being able to read pms

Nice promotion bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Nice promotion bro

Jews don’t rape me

blackpill.xyz

Dude.. you're pming me, boyo. If you get banned that means they lie about not being able to read pms
Serge can see PM's, now that you have made it clear that he will PM you a site... he will 100% check.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Serge can see PM's, now that you have made it clear that he will PM you a site... he will 100% check.
> Serge while browsing all of my PMs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Zeta ascended
IncelTears is making a thread about you as we speak

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr and Insomniac