Female Friendgroups Are Blackpilled

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
From my observations, attractive girls hang out with gorgeous girls, and unattractive girls hang out with ugly girls. For example, if you look at any comment section of an HTB, you'll see that most of her comments are coming from other HTB friends. Women similar to men see friend groups in terms of a hierarchy, where they only wanna befriend those in their looks group or higher. That's why you will never see Stacy or HTB girls befriending Femcel girls because it'll be seen as dumpster diving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 31953 and 1 other person
Bulshit there’s always the fat subhuman in the middle of the 6 HTB

And she always feels as sexy IF NOT SEXIER

The other htb even feed her delusion (probably out of pitty)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizolool, Deleted member 32425, humanoidsub7 and 5 others

You aren't disproving my point because six of the seven girls are HTBs, but yeah in those circumstances, HTBs feed the fat subhuman delusional copes as a means of feeling superior. It's similar to how some Stacys will befriend some LTNs or Incels even out of pity or means of feeling morally superior. Most friendships with girls aren't genuine because of this fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 31953 and Deleted member 21182

A lot of the times they keep a fat girl around to make themselves looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 26410
A lot of the times they keep a fat girl around to make themselves looks better.
Yeah, I don't get why people here think that the black pill only applies to males in group relationships where males try to mog each other. If this phenomenon exists in male relationships, it must therefore exist in female relationships because the black pill is part of our human psyche.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 31953
I feel like people use the term blackpilled loosely without knowing what it actually is

I feel like people use the term blackpilled loosely without knowing what it actually is
I would've used another word but the black pill is short and concise word. In this case, it's just here to describe how looks play a role in the friends that people have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Yeah, I don't get why people here think that the black pill only applies to males in group relationships where males try to mog each other. If this phenomenon exists in male relationships, it must therefore exist in female relationships because the black pill is part of our human psyche.
Women appear to much more conscious of it then men are though. They usually know there physical shortcomings, whilst most guys are wholly unaware and think it’s anything but looks.
Have you seen this video? It gives a pretty good explanation on the female side of competition, which seems to be much different from the way males typically compete.
How Do Women Compete For Partners?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26410