Feminism/Liberalism/PC are finally arrived in my country.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
I thought it was just first world issues , but the waves of feminism , liberalism , political correctness have creeped into my country
(China's mexico) .

And more and more people are being exposed to the idea of "incels".
I hope the blackpill will become a mainstream and rampant in my country too.

Aware me , I don't want to see more degeneracy or faggotry.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and Chadeep
1586361463804m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Over for East too.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Aware me , I don't want to see more degeneracy or faggotry.

soon your own people will advocate against your people's interests to bring in ethnics who will ultimately hate you openly but use your resources without a care in the world. trannys will start educating your children during "drag story hour". women will actively go against the men. you will have to accept fags or else you will lose your job and reputation.

eventually, you will realize none of it is worth fighting for then just isolate yourself, live comfortably in your own world, and leech as much as possible just to be content

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
soon your own people will advocate against your people's interests to bring in ethnics who will ultimately hate you openly but use your resources without a care in the world. trannys will start educating your children during "drag story hour". women will actively go against the men. you will have to accept fags or else you will lose your job and reputation.

eventually, you will realize none of it is worth fighting for then just isolate yourself, live comfortably in your own world, and leech as much as possible just to be content

It's orge , there's a leftist party that promotes "progressivity" , "social justice" , "equality and open borders for refugees in my country. Young people often get fooled by them especially university students. I tried to warn them that the politicans just use them to gain power and these thugs don't really care about them but they don't listen.
In short, it's pretty much fucked up like in the west.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and Chadeep
It's orge , there's a leftist party that promotes "progressivity" , "social justice" , "equality and open borders for refugees in my country. Young people often get fooled by them especially university students. I tried to warn them that the politicans just use them to gain power and these thugs don't really care about them but they don't listen.
In short, it's pretty much fucked up like in the west.

it's over. there's no point in trying to warn others or put a stop to it. it's already in motion. what you do to prepare is up to you and there are many options available. either way, you will need resources. my plan personally is to get a graduate degree as a backup then just live off of neetbux as long as possible. do what you have to do tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Which country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401