Feminist landwhale dm'ed me, what do I do???

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
She just randomly messaged me and started talking.

She's not attractive face wise but she has huge boobs, problem is she's a feminist, probably overweight and not facially attractive. She's also not a virgin anymore, I read her chat history on a discord server.
Problem is I want to kill all feminists too
65620 65621 65623 65626

What do I do? She's coming over to my country this summer and she has huge tits but idk if I should lower my standards to lose my virginity...

Feminist? She’d only be good to be used as a cum dumpster then.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, rockndogs, AspiringChad and 3 others
Just fuck her for practice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, RichardSpencel, rockndogs and 5 others
Fuck her dammit

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Vitruvian and dogtown
Let me fuck her

scream “PATRIARCHY” and “WAGE GAP IS A MYTH” in her ear while you fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormie, Mansnob, rockndogs and 10 others
scream “PATRIARCHY” and “WAGE GAP IS A MYTH” in her ear while you fuck her

If you're attractive feminist girls will get turned on by this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, RichardSpencel, rockndogs and 5 others
I would do it, i just want something :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob
Are you guys crazy? There's a reason she's frauding with makeup and filters, she's mad ugly. She hasn't shown me her real face even yet. She's probably mad ugly like my mexican ex when she stopped using filters and showed her face. She had a crazy gummy smile and butt like nose

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1560
Are you guys crazy? There's a reason she's frauding with makeup and filters, she's mad ugly. She hasn't shown me her real face even yet. She's probably mad ugly like my mexican ex when she stopped using filters and showed her face. She had a crazy gummy smile and butt like nose
Only thing that matter are pussy, tits and ass. Doggystye her to hide her face you Low T soycuck.
I'd not even think twice if I was in your position

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, rockndogs, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Hook her up with me then if you’re not interested, if she is legal age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1680
Hook her up with me then if you’re not interested, if she is legal age.
She's 15 I"m 16. She's also short af, 5'3
I'm 5.11 btw

Bro..
Its over for you
Probably. I feel like I’m a locationcel so would have to find someone who is willing to travel to meet me at this point.
She's 15 I"m 16. She's also short af, 5'3
I'm 5.11 btw
I take it all back then. Don’t wanna get in shit.

Idk dude normally I would fuck any girl that has a hole, but I don't want to lose my virginity to a fucking ugly feminist foid

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
You can find better

tell her to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I can send pics in dm so u can tell if she's my looksmatch jfl
Already saw your pic in your mum thread, you're well above her

She just randomly messaged me and started talking.
View attachment 65619

She's not attractive face wise but she has huge boobs, problem is she's a feminist, probably overweight and not facially attractive. She's also not a virgin anymore, I read her chat history on a discord server.
Problem is I want to kill all feminists too
View attachment 65620View attachment 65621View attachment 65623View attachment 65626

What do I do? She's coming over to my country this summer and she has huge tits but idk if I should lower my standards to lose my virginity...
wtf aren't you only 16

tell her to lose weight
Shut up, you fucking weeb. Go jerk off to hentai and get the fuck off my thread with your bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i will fly over to your house and bludgeon you to death if you dont fuck this hag. you dont have a choice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
Mmm milkers ask to drink her milk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
I’d fuck her

fuck her igh t

just don't let her sit on your knee

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
She's suicidal as sin

I feel most females just fake shit like this for attention. I dated a girl online for awhile and she constantly faked depression for attention while cucking me for men in real life behind my back. Life on easy mode for the ungrateful bitch and I hope she actually kills herself one day since she never changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
i wouldn't do it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BrettyBoy
I feel most females just fake shit like this for attention. I dated a girl online for awhile and she constantly faked depression for attention while cucking me for men in real life behind my back. Life on easy mode for the ungrateful bitch and I hope she actually kills herself one day since she never changes.
I feel u bro. When I had a online gf I was gonna meet soon she cheated too like the whore she was. Most fake it, if not they have serious mental issues or they get abused or whatever but most of the time not
I mean maybe I could try to redpill her slowly? Turn her into a trad natsoc gf with huge tits
She could give birth for my future high prenatal T mma children

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
I feel u bro. When I had a online gf I was gonna meet soon she cheated too like the whore she was. Most fake it, if not they have serious mental issues or they get abused or whatever but most of the time not
Relatable shit, man. Pisses me right off when a girl just cheats instead of waiting to meet you one day. No girl is even interested in me in real life so fuck girls who give false hope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 685
Bro if you fuck her then you are a degenerate for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@BrettyBoy @Gudru you guys deserve better than that man. I pray for a non cucked future for both of you. Amen

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 685
I mean maybe I could try to redpill her slowly? Turn her into a trad natsoc gf with huge tits
She could give birth for my future high prenatal T mma children
Should I do it? I want to make warrior children

Should I do it? I want to make warrior children
No she's too high estrogen. Even If you're high t your children get average at best. Then time goes by and you see your Boy sipping vanilla latte infront of a videocamera. WE all know what happens next..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No she's too high estrogen. Even If you're high t your children get average at best. Then time goes by and you see your Boy sipping vanilla latte infront of a videocamera. WE all know what happens next..
How do you know if a woman is high T? A face like this?

Attachments

• image0-1.jpg
    image0-1.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20190609_144213.jpg
    IMG_20190609_144213.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 9
How do you know if a woman is high T? A face like this?
I only know that as a man If your ring finger is larger than the middle finger you got exposed to high prenatal estrogen= Low t If your middle finger is larger it was more prenatal Testo = Chad or normal man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
I only know that as a man If your ring finger is larger than the middle finger you got exposed to high prenatal estrogen= Low t If your middle finger is larger it was more prenatal Testo = Chad or normal man
Isn't your middle finger always supposed to be larger?? XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551