Ferocious brag thread slayer tales - trigger warning

Fucked a 13 year old and I'm in my 20s. She was hot as fuck and nobody will ever know. She kissed me and started touching my cock outside my jeans so I fucked her all night. Long story but she had reasons to be at my parents house when i lived there.

Edit: Also fucked a 16 year old who was in grade school. Fucked her at her dads apartment who came home later with some chick and offered me beer. I was also 20 something.

Only JB slays count in my world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17735
I could have giga slayed back in elementary and high-school a few years ago, girls I didn't even met or know saying they liked me, some wanting to be my gf just from seeing me once playing sports or some literally saying I should fuck them right and there, I had a couple of them obsess with me so badly even when I rejected them multiple times even to this day, they kept posting VSCO quotes about me being a slayer/fuck boy (I bet I could fuck them anytime I wanted with just a msg or something). Made some of the boys got mad because they had a crush on one of the girls that wanted me. Has a result I got bullied. Heard from a friend that the girls from my class admitted to him at some point that they all liked me.

Had multiple offers of girls wanting to be my gf at the same time (rubbing their tits on me in class) and fucking them one of them being my friends ex. Had some girls sending me love letters saying they loved me or when I was sitting and doing nothing some of them just came at me and sat on me with some of my friends being impressed and shit.

I had my own fan girls/groupies where they would literally obsess with me starring at me and follow me almost everywhere wanting me to be their boyfriend for all of them (that shit was kinda uncomfortable at the time). One of those girls, literally, took pictures of me all the time without me knowing posting it in Instagram/vsco and had all the boys asking if this was me or not . That same girl's sister also had a crush on me and wanted me for both of them. They also took pictures/recorded me doing some shit and sending it to each other. In hs, those same girls + some others, literally re-asked me again in front of multiple people to be their boyfriend (was giga embarrassed). Had a girl claim that all the girls back then in my classes where obsess with me and calling me "my bf" and guys calling me the "legends slayer".

Could have slayed some of by friends gf or my gf friends. Could have even slayed some of the female teachers who were married and one of them being my friends mom. Even has a kid, I heard stories from my mom how some females when I was like 7-9 years old wanted to be fucked by me. I fucked some girls much older than me at the time . And countless stuff like that aren't that memorable from me.
Ultimately, I was a giga autistic high inhib idiot. COVID wasnt also kind to me, I gained weight and now I am gymcelling, hopefully I can slay in uni.

Last edited:
I could have giga slayed back in elementary and high-school a few years ago, girls I didn't even met or know saying they liked me, some wanting to be my gf just from seeing me once playing sports or some literally saying I should fuck them right and there, I had a couple of them obsess with me so badly even when I rejected them multiple times even to this day, they kept posting VSCO quotes about me being a slayer/fuck boy (I bet I could fuck them anytime I wanted with just a msg or something). Made some of the boys got mad because they had a crush on one of the girls that wanted me. Has a result I got bullied. Heard from a friend that the girls from my class admitted to him at some point that they all liked me.

Had multiple offers of girls wanting to be my gf at the same time (rubbing their tits on me in class) and fucking them one of them being my friends ex. Had some girls sending me love letters saying they loved me or when I was sitting and doing nothing some of them just came at me and sat on me with some of my friends being impressed and shit.

I had my own fan girls/groupies where they would literally obsess with me starring at me and follow me almost everywhere wanting me to be their boyfriend for all of them (that shit was kinda uncomfortable at the time). One of those girls, literally, took pictures of me all the time without me knowing posting it in Instagram/vsco and had all the boys asking if this was me or not . That same girl's sister also had a crush on me and wanted me for both of them. They also took pictures/recorded me doing some shit and sending it to each other. In hs, those same girls + some others, literally re-asked me again in front of multiple people to be their boyfriend (was giga embarrassed). Had a girl claim that all the girls back then in my classes where obsess with me and calling me "my bf" and guys calling me the "legends slayer".

Could have slayed some of by friends gf or my gf friends. Could have even slayed some of the female teachers who were married and one of them being my friends mom. Even has a kid, I heard stories from my mom how some females when I was like 7-9 years old wanted to be fucked by me. I fucked some girls much older than me at the time . And countless stuff like that aren't that memorable from me.
Ultimately, I was a giga autistic high inhib idiot. COVID wasnt also kind to me, I gained weight and now I am gymcelling, hopefully I can slay in uni.
Was this all in school or something?

My hand has never complained once
Hahaahha

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Cool thread

I could write a similar list but over the course of years I've came to if anything despise these types of validational statements/experiences with women.

It's really good for a good ego stroking but means very little in terms of actual results. And after some time you just get tired of validation, you just want PUSSY. I've interacted with thousands of women at this point to not get high on my own supply over frivolous stuff like that.

Rn my opinion is that the really metric of how chad you are is having HTBs looking for a relationship with you. Not even banging a stacylite once means anything at this point.

• WTF
- >100 slays
- caused a divorce by cucking
- fucked models
- have had people ask me if im a model when wearing a cap
- fucked instagram girls with 6 figure followers
- creampied a slut while on vacation in turkey that I randomly met by myself at a museum there
- have multiple children
- have had exes beg me to impregnate them
- literally every girl I meet says I'm extremely high iq
- have a harem of 5 sluts right now that message me every day and beg me to meet
- been called good looking countless times when covering up my forehead
- voted most handsome boy of my class at 14
- fucked multiple 17 year old teen (in legal jurisdiction) in the past years
- gave my ex violent orgasms every time I fucked her
- teen i fucked told me I look like a movie star actor
- one time I went to a female orthodontist and I could tell she got intimidated by me and I made her pussy wet when I told her I want to advance my jaws further to look better (this one sounds weird but I could really tell I made her wet )

Last edited:
  • Ugh..