Field report - I had sex last night (VIDEOS)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
First things first I went clubbing WITH ALCOHOL for the first time in a week and was wearing my new 1.5 inch lifts, pushing me up to 6'1.5.

I drank 2 cans of 0.5l beer outside the club on a bench.

First thing I do when I enter the club is start cold approaching guys. Met some cool German guys.

After a few beers I knew it was time to start cold approaching. I went to the dance floor and started getting pissed off because all the girls were in their own little friend groups, felt impossible to penetrate.

Then I felt low inhibition as fuk from the alcohol and met this French chick. I know you'll think the face isn't much, but she had a skinny petite body while curvy and busty at the same time.

Some Arabic guy tried to cold approach her while me and her were talking outside on the balcony. I told her to choose one of us, she chose me and the short little Arab bitch started getting incel rage and said "FUCK YOU" to me. I laughed him off.

When we went back inside she ran off to talk to another guy. I don't know if she was trying to make me jealous or something but I left her. Then I cold approached this Slovakian girl.

We hit it off and were chatting. She was a bit cold at first but thanks to the power of alcohol I kept persevering and she drew nearer to me. I told her my main goal in life is to breed to pass on my genes. She thought it was ridiculous but I told her if she has a kid with me I'll provide for her for the rest of her life, and I'm serious. Next thing I know we're on the dance floor together.

The French chick tried cold approaching me while I was dancing with the Slovakian chick on the dance floor, probably because she was jealous. I completely ignored her.

We ended up going back to her student dorm, and I banged her all night long. I was hard as a rock since I was on day 9 of nofap. We did it both with and without a condom. She sucked my dick, then I fucked her. She started bleeding because she's on her period she said. Proof of blood stains.

Got her Insta.

All in all it was a good ol' time.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, bleksandre, 97baHater and 47 others
First things first I went clubbing WITH ALCOHOL for the first time in a week and was wearing my new 1.5 inch lifts, pushing me up to 6'1.5.

First thing I do when I enter the club is start cold approaching guys. Met some cool German guys.

After a few beers I knew it was time to start cold approaching. I went to the dance floor and started getting pissed off because all the girls were in their own little friend groups, felt impossible to penetrate.

Then I felt low inhibition as fuk from the alcohol and met this French chick. I know you'll think the face isn't much, but she had a skinny petite body while curvy and busty at the same time.

Some Arabic guy tried to cold approach her while me and her were talking outside on the balcony. I told her to choose one of us, she chose me and the short little Arab bitch started getting incel rage and said "FUCK YOU" to me. I laughed him off.

When we went back inside she ran off to talk to another guy. I don't know if she was trying to make me jealous or something but I left her. Then I cold approached this Slovakian girl.

We hit it off and were chatting. She was a bit cold at first but thanks to the power of alcohol I kept persevering and she drew nearer to me. I told her my main goal in life is to breed to pass on my genes. She thought it was ridiculous but I told her if she has a kid with me I'll provide for her for the rest of her life, and I'm serious. Next thing I know we're on the dance floor together.

The French chick tried cold approaching me while I was dancing with the Slovakian chick on the dance floor, probably because she was jealous. I completely ignored her.

We ended up going back to her student dorm, and I banged her all night long. I was hard as a rock since I was on day 9 of nofap. We did it both with and without protection. She started bleeding because she's on her period she said. Proof of blood stains.

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters

JFL you slay the ugliest whores man

Ngl thought your an low inhb badboy most white bois are scared to appr women in 2024 you defy this your a paragon of your people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lemonnz, <6PSLcel and 13 others
How bug is your cock?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Sergeant
I dont understand the hate.
I think u did a decent job

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, aber, Use1ess and 18 others
Big respect , keeping it real and slaying ugly whores but at least you're getting your dick wet

• +1
Reactions: aber, mvp2v1, Use1ess and 10 others
I am in awe at this club slayer
IMG 3271

Insane motivationfuel

Also most guys in that club look subhuman as fuck. This is very good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, aber, Use1ess and 14 others
Chad :love:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Aero, PsychoH and 3 others
Thx, clubs feel like my natural habitat now once the liquid courage starts flowing lol.
Did you text her again? Any further plans to meetup?

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Alt Number 3 and the BULL
Did you text her again? Any further plans to meetup?
She said she thinks I'm a fuck boy, I told her I'm dead serious about her and I said we'll see if she's a fuck girl if she ghosts me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 3 others
She said she thinks I'm a fuck boy, I told her I'm dead serious about her and I said we'll see if she's a fuck girl if she ghosts me.
Fuck boy = chad

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Zelenskyiv
Look boring as fuck but mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

Ngl thought your an low inhb badboy most white bois are scared to appr women in 2024 you defy this your a paragon of your people
nah ethnics are scared to approach cos most girls are taller than them lollllllllllllll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Aero, BrahminBoss and 3 others
I just remembered, that little Arab kunt tried approaching the Slovakian girl too when I was on the balcony with her, holy shit lol. The girls select the Aryan genetics though.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Aero, buflek and 5 others

I can’t bash the guy considering the only thing I slay is my hand

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and rileyma10
I can’t bash the guy considering the only thing I slay is my hand
I don't give a fuk about society's standards. The world wants to cuck me, so I'm cucking it back.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
mirin your latest slay

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and LancasteR
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 2 others
Big respect , keeping it real and slaying ugly whores but at least you're getting your dick wet
Most girls are 5+/10 if you fuck bottom 50% of sluts, you are an incel

• +1
You look like autistic mass shooter or serial killer. Your face screams there is something wrong with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, STUPIDREFEREES and bloomercel
Brutal, look at the trackers with OP's suspicious inserts:

Brutal

Firebaseinstallation? That's something new from the Deep State's Google.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, lepo2317, i_love_roosters and 4 others
I could pick up ugly brown Jewish faced (like you are doing) girls at my local mosque. But I won't do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, i_love_roosters and bloomercel
Wtf is this Jewish horse looking mutt, I mean I'm not one to be too fussed about people's looks, but come on

Attachments

• upGU56Bl.jpg
    upGU56Bl.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel and 4 others
Why is OP tryna track us jim? wtf does he want?
I wanna believe he's not aware but ugh, that's difficult to believe nowadays with so much deception everywhere you turn.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, LooksThinker, LancasteR and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BigJimsWornOutTires
Wtf is this?
Those are the trackers installed into the device you used for IMGUR. Those trackers are then installed into devices used to view the images you provided.

• Woah
Agreed you’re legit at mercy to women. If you go to a venue where all the women look clapped it’s GG anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ManletJordanBarrett
Those are the trackers installed into the device you used for IMGUR. Those trackers are then installed into devices used to view the images you provided.
No I'm confused, are you saying the Deep State or someone has a tracker installed on my phone or pc?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and BigJimsWornOutTires
videos of the sex itself or larp

• JFL
You look like autistic mass shooter or serial killer. Your face screams there is something wrong with you.
Because I'm high IQ and analytical and you can see it in my physiognomy. That hyper awareness scares people. I don't look like a retard like most humans.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman, LooksThinker and 2 others
Wtf is this Jewish horse looking mutt, I mean I'm not one to be too fussed about people's looks, but come on
She looks like a lot of fun and an ass eater.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, n0rthface, LooksThinker and 3 others

We ended up going back to her student dorm, and I banged her all night long. I was hard as a rock since I was on day 9 of nofap. We did it both with and without a condom. She sucked my dick, then I fucked her. She started bleeding because she's on her period she said. Proof of blood stains.

Got her Insta.

@the BULL
@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@bleksandre
@MoggerGaston
@i_love_roosters
@Orc
@buflek
@BrahminBoss
@LooksThinker
@midlatinocel
@Blackgymmax

mani am lowkey triggered, you look handsome, and can looksmax to look normal. But you continue looking like a mosque shooter. Good on you tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, bloomercel, LooksThinker and 1 other person
mani am lowkey triggered, you look handsome, and can looksmax to look normal. But you continue looking like a mosque shooter. Good on you tho.
Yeah I made this thread to trigger people, including the Deep State who is monitoring me for no reason.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
My dick is sore as hell and smells like pussy and blood.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, rileyma10 and LooksThinker

shutup blackie

Agreed. He does what most men cant lol theyre just fucking jealous. Im actually proud of him.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, buflek, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Agreed. He does what most men cant lol theyre just fucking jealous. Im actually proud of him.
5000 years of agriculture selected for beta genetics. I think I have some alpha genetics, my father and maternal grandfather were both absolute slayers. My grandfather had a one night stand with my grandma on a cruise boat lol. I swear this is genetic because I see behavior traits of my dad in myself even though I didn't grow up with him.

5000 years of agriculture selected for beta genetics. I think I have some alpha genetics, my father and maternal grandfather were both absolute slayers. My grandfather had a one night stand with my grandma on a cruise boat lol.
That girl you banged is barely good enough for a one nighter/fuck buddy maybe. No way in hell good enough for a relationship. Women complain why men «use» them all the time. That statement alone is fucking bs because the woman also gets sex back. Men «use» them cause they want a guy 2-3 point above them for relationships. Lol, not gonna happen foids.

That girl you banged is barely good enough for a one nighter/fuck buddy maybe. No way in hell good enough for a relationship. Women complain why men «use» them all the time. That statement alone is fucking bs because the woman also gets sex back. Men «use» them cause they want a guy 2-3 point above them for relationships. Lol, not gonna happen foids.
I'm not messing around like a dumb immature fuck boy, I would LTR and breed her right now if she's down.

What positions did you do with her?
She was sitting on the bed and I stood up with my dick in her mouth, then missionary, then doggy, then sideways, then her lying face down with her legs apart. I didn't want her to ride on top though because I was worried I would injure my dick.

I'm not messing around like a dumb immature fuck boy, I would LTR and breed her right now if she's down.
Lol. Good for you, but I have standards and will only date my looksmatch