• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noped, SeiGun and john2
The masculine curry man takes what he wants

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Drugs, chadpreetinthemaking and 5 others
she’s bare average. There’s probably tons of girls in India that mog her. Too bad white worship is rampant in India

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3573
I have been to that place. JFL they took photos with me because I looked east Asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, shibo, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I cringed so bad at this shit. However I haven't seen such a thing happen irl here in india.

She's attractive IMO.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
brutal, i see no legit chad in a crowd of curry
I have been to that place. JFL they took photos with me because I looked east Asian
slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
KEEP CRYING FOR LOW INHIB CURRIES WHO FORCE HER TO SUBMIT TO THEIR SELFIES.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Justttt, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
KEEP CRYING FOR LOW INHIB CURRIES WHO FORCE HER TO SUBMIT TO THEIR SELFIES.
Shut the fuck up, you low T bitchboy

Keep sucking shitskin curry dick, you filthy donkey

All those subhumans did was barely touch her.. just as your father did to you when you were a little bullied cuck (and then he proceeded to make you taste his semen)

Resultado de imagen para lookism all gifs

That is the closest an indian mutt would ever be to having intercourse with a female either way

Now get off my thread, you ugly permavirgin rapebaby indian railway abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Blackout.xl
I will grab her and destroy her with my big hindu cock.
Cry for us high t low inhib slayers

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
what a shithole whenver I have a minor problem I will tell myself I could be in india

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
she’s bare average. There’s probably tons of girls in India that mog her. Too bad white worship is rampant in India
She looks 5.5-6 psl

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Pretty embarrassing as a indian living in the west ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
She looks 5.5-6 psl
Massive cope. She’s an average blonde white girl, no where near 6 PSL. I know 5.5-6 PSL blond girls that mog her into oblivion

keep barking for low inhib indians when u urself would be too terrified to enter a 100 mile radius of a girl

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Massive cope. She’s an average blonde white girl, no where near 6 PSL. I know 5.5-6 PSL blond girls that mog her into oblivion
This is cope she is clearly high-tier normie and has a good body

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
keep barking for low inhib indians when u urself would be too terrified to enter a 100 mile radius of a girl
84CC68FF EE27 4646 ACFB C18A57A3463A
0FBD2E56 1797 4936 946F 1F4AF3A2E57F
4247D444 7F57 41EE 9F59 C54816F26C32

keep crying for me, you utter dog
this is you and your family after i submit you as my personal bitch
00AFD43D 4779 4D56 92C7 25986FB13EB0

get off my eyesight, insect

Would rather be tall and ethnic than short and white

View attachment 198420
keep crying for me, you utter dog
this is you and your family after i submit you as my personal bitch
View attachment 198424
get off my eyesight, insect

giphy.gif

you utter subhuman faggot needing large text online because in reality you are indeed a quiet high inhib subhuman bug.

i can only imagine how your dopamine levels spiked when you found a pic that wasn't reverse image searchable so you could larp in peace, pathetic indeed.

meanwhile you behind your computer

a8f.jpg

giphy.gif

you utter subhuman faggot needing large text online because in reality you are indeed a quiet high inhib subhuman bug.

i can only imagine how your dopamine levels spiked when you found a pic that wasn't reverse image searchable so you could larp in peace, pathetic indeed.

meanwhile you behind your computer

a8f.jpg
keep coping with my existence you subhuman stack of human waste

the fact that i'd torn you to pieces in mere seconds if i saw you in my range makes you tremble in anxiousness

i can already portray your prey bugeyes crying while awaiting my response

you did indeed take long to answer, cuck boy

i bet my life savings you look like this twink but with self harm inflicted wounds on your 4 inch wraists, you tiny sewer rat social inept reject

keep coping with mu existence you subhuman stack of human waste

the fact that i'd torn you to pieces in mere seconds if i saw you in my range makes you tremble in anxiousness

i can already portray your prey bugeyes crying while awaiting my response

you did indeed take long to answer, cuck boy

View attachment 198430

i bet my life savings you look like this twinks but with self harm inflicted wounds on your 4 inch wraists, you tiny sewer rat social inept reject
you indeed made a mistake starting with me son, now i have to brutally humiliate and bully you into submission.
tenor.gif

cage at you, rushing to respond to my post like a loyal dog. meanwhile i toy with you, by taking my time and browsing other posts at the same time, you desperately watch your notifications, waiting for a response on the edge of your seat
tenor.gif

you, being the skinny 5'10 larping cuck you are, spend your time doing cringe incel shit like measuring wrists.

how-to-measure-your-wrist-size-1.jpg

the fact that you would call an unstoppable hunter eyed bbc mogger such as myself "bug eyed" is clearly projection, and indeed humorous to me. my eye area is one of the most respected in the psl community

(non squint neutral eye area, are you mirin boy?)
unknown.png

reminder the subhuman roidcel you larp as HAS NEVER HEARD OF LOOKSMAX IN HIS LIFE, he would laugh if he heard some loser subhuman was pretending to be him on an incel forum.

another day, another victim. it was cute how you actually thought you had a chance against me, i almost felt bad crushing your psyche with this relentless bullying

source.gif

She has a nice rack ngl

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
you indeed made a mistake starting with me son, now i have to brutally humiliate and bully you into submission.
tenor.gif

cage at you, rushing to respond to my post like a loyal dog. meanwhile i toy with you, by taking my time and browsing other posts at the same time, you desperately watch your notifications, waiting for a response on the edge of your seat
tenor.gif

you, being the skinny 5'10 larping cuck you are, spend your time doing cringe incel shit like measuring wrists.

how-to-measure-your-wrist-size-1.jpg

the fact that you would call an unstoppable hunter eyed bbc mogger such as myself "bug eyed" is clearly projection, and indeed humorous to me. my eye area is one of the most respected in the psl community

(non squint neutral eye area, are you mirin boy?)
unknown.png

reminder the subhuman roidcel you larp as HAS NEVER HEARD OF LOOKSMAX IN HIS LIFE, he would laugh if he heard some loser subhuman was pretending to be him on an incel forum.

another day, another victim. it was cute how you actually thought you had a chance against me, i almost felt bad crushing your psyche with this relentless bullying

source.gif
[Image: AlarmingFelineIndianhare-size_restricted.gif]

IF YOU HAD ME IN FRONT OF YOU YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT, YOU LOW T AUTISTIC SHIT SKINNED SQUINTING PERMAVIRGIN

I DARE YOU SAY ANY OF THAT IRL.YOU WOULD OF COURSE NEVER DO IT, YOU AUTISTIC TRYHARD CRINGE LOW T SELFHATING FRIENDLESS VIRGIN PUSSY

YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE DISMEMBERED AND FED TO HUNGRY WILD ANIMALS

[Image: 1-26.jpg]

I WOULD LITERALLY BEAT YOU UP TILL YOU ARE PARALYZED AND BURN YOU ALIVE

[Image: 2-Figure1-1.png]

AND I WILL RAPE YOUR HORNY SEXY SISTER AND AUNT TILL I CREAMPIE THEM FROM ABOVE

4438F023 74C3 4957 9212 EAC73CEC2A29

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE MEANTIME..

[Image: giphy.gif]

AND WHEN YOU ARE DONE CRYING

YOU WILL DO THIS..

[Image: tumblr_mxvh1zX01u1s47c96o1_500.gif]

IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR YOU, YOU FAGGOT TURBOVIRGIN TRANSSEXUAL SON OF A DISABLED TEETH-MISSING WHORE

GO COMMIT SUICIDE, YOU AUTISTIC FAILURE. YOU'RE CRINGE AS SHIT AND OBVIOUSLY SUICIDAL

0C39153F 0F6F 4C07 A051 25905871AEBF

YOUR PARENTS ALWAYS FIGHT BECAUSE THEY REGRET NOT ABORTING YOU. NEVER FORGET THIS

[Image: AlarmingFelineIndianhare-size_restricted.gif]

IF YOU HAD ME IN FRONT OF YOU YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT, YOU LOW T AUTISTIC SHIT SKINNED SQUINTING PERMAVIRGIN

I DARE YOU SAY ANY OF THAT IRL.YOU WOULD OF COURSE NEVER DO IT, YOU AUTISTIC TRYHARD CRINGE LOW T SELFHATING FRIENDLESS VIRGIN PUSSY

YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE DISMEMBERED AND FED TO HUNGRY WILD ANIMALS

[Image: 1-26.jpg]

I WOULD LITERALLY BEAT YOU UP TILL YOU ARE PARALYZED AND BURN YOU ALIVE

[Image: 2-Figure1-1.png]

AND I WILL RAPE YOUR HORNY SEXY SISTER AND AUNT TILL I CREAMPIE THEM FROM ABOVE

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE MEANTIME..

[Image: giphy.gif]

AND WHEN YOU ARE DONE CRYING

YOU WILL DO THIS..

[Image: tumblr_mxvh1zX01u1s47c96o1_500.gif]

IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR YOU, YOU FAGGOT TURBOVIRGIN TRANSSEXUAL SON OF A DISABLED TEETH-MISSING WHORE

GO COMMIT SUICIDE, YOU AUTISTIC FAILURE. YOU'RE CRINGE AS SHIT AND OBVIOUSLY SUICIDAL

View attachment 198438

YOUR PARENTS ALWAYS FIGHT BECAUSE THEY REGRET NOT ABORTING YOU. NEVER FORGET THIS
you would indeed not look human next to me irl, i would probably not notice you in the room due to your subhumanity.

you're boring now, another victim claimed and desperately trying to fight back. very sad sight to see.

you would indeed not look human next to me irl, i would probably not notice you in the room due to your subhumanity.

you're boring now, another victim claimed and desperately trying to fight back. very sad sight to see.
D0B572FC 1DA2 41EA B53A 645572520A04