Fin safe with very high DHT?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So I have excessively high DHT levels, serious balding at 21, and had really bad acne in puberty now have non-severe acne. Am I in a better spot for taking Fin without the ED side effects?

try microdosing it , like 0.25-0.5 mg instead of 1mg , i heard there's barely any difference between 0.5 and 1 mg in efficiency while less risky

also add minoxidil + dermaroller , a wonder combo , do it in all your head to thicken it and regrow some hairs

if you still have some bald / thin spots , do hair transplant with your thickened donor hair

if all this is not enough then just hop on a hair system with a hair transplant only on the hairline

try microdosing it , like 0.25-0.5 mg instead of 1mg , i heard there's barely any difference between 0.5 and 1 mg in efficiency while less risky

also add minoxidil + dermaroller , a wonder combo , do it in all your head to thicken it and regrow some hairs

if you still have some bald / thin spots , do hair transplant with your thickened donor hair

if all this is not enough then just hop on a hair system with a hair transplant only on the hairline
Okay, but what about the question: "Am I in a better spot for taking Fin without the ED side effects?"