FINAL THREAD: Last Thread About What Women Really Want

Do you agree?

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Everuthing else = Cope

we only need 7 things

- high dimorphism ( 87th percentile dimorphism is ideal which means 87% masculine, 13% feminine, the reason for this is that feminine features are regarded as pretty while masculine ones arent)
The list of dimorphic traits is too long to list here

- indicators of youth & fertility ( ideally look 20 - 25yo old, no prime women wants a wrinkly old man with rotten semen nor a prepubescent milk boy)

- indicators of health ( forward growth for wide airways, no diseases, no glasses/hearing aids, no belly which signals diabetes besides lower bf is also dimorphic )

- indicators of high fighting succes ( especially height, muscles and overall bone mass)

- high Symmetry ( contrary to popular belief 100% Symmetry is actually ideal)

- high averageness of ratios but still more on the masculine side ( midface ratio, chin to philtrum, mouth to nose ratio, ES ratio)

- cultural eurocentric beauty standards ( be white with dark hair and light eyes, DONT be gook or curry)

@Nosecel @OverForMe @godirl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Rascal, Alexanderr and 20 others
Woman brain:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-04 What really woman want in a man Looksmax me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-04 What really woman want in a man Looksmax me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Ocelot, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Women Want Good Looking Dimorphic Men like Sean O'Pry , Chico , Tyson Ballou , Ian Somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Hector and PubertyMaxxer
Subhuman test

If you're not sexually dimorphic you are subhuman

If you are not young you are subhuman

If you are not healthy you are subhuman

If you are not tall and strong you are subhuman

If you are not symmetrical you are subhuman

If you don't have good ratios you are subhuman

if you are not white with the right phenotype you are subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, FutureMogger, 5'8manlet and 5 others
if you have a flat ass it's beyond over

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thecel, RAITEIII and 2 others
if you have a flat ass it's beyond over
True its another indicator of health and propably also fighting succes idk
Subhuman test

If you're not sexually dimorphic you are subhuman

If you are not young you are subhuman

If you are not healthy you are subhuman

If you are not tall and strong you are subhuman

If you are not symmetrical you are subhuman

If you don't have good ratios you are subhuman

if you are not white with the right phenotype you are subhuman
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
my dad woke me up todat at 6:00 am and said:
- CHICO I discovered something!!!! Water is wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, TheEndHasNoEnd, Darkstrand and 11 others
Tbh, strong jaw/chin, 6'1+, broad frame and nw0 is enough to get 80-90% of women even if you have an otherwise average face. Add above average face and I can guarantee looks will not be the reason you get rejected by a woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Callipygian, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6191 and 7 others
Tbh, strong jaw/chin, 6'1+, broad frame and nw0 is enough to get 80-90% of women even if you have an otherwise average face.
yea all dimorphic traits meanwhile we are short 5.9 or less(most females are already this height) small hands,small wrists and frame and on top of that small jaw :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and PubertyMaxxer
yea all dimorphic traits meanwhile we are short 5.9 or less(most females are already this height) small hands,small wrists and frame and on top of that small jaw :feelsree:
Height for manlets is especially brutal

Height is actually not really dimorphic bc there are 5'7 men and 5'11 women bc of genetics however its only important for males to be tall bc its only men did fight, you never saw 2 women fighting against each other and the taller one winning

Yeah I totally agree, I made a similar thread (it wasnt very good explained actually) a while ago, I called it the SHD theory for face.

-Strong bones (compact orbitals, cheekbones...)
-Hormonal Profile (Healthy, bf, dimorphism...)
-Devolopement, aka being well devoloped (maxilla, cheekbones, teeth, also correlated with hormonal profile...)

And the three are correlated (this was misunderstood), good cheekbones are a good indicator for the three SHD

+Halos and falios (like being bald or having light eye)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Height for manlets is especially brutal

Height is actually not really dimorphic bc there are 5'7 men and 5'11 women bc of genetics however its only important for males to be tall bc its only men did fight, you never saw 2 women fighting against each other and the taller one winning
if there is bigger females on average you need to be even taller as a man

• +1
Brah
this is what women want , from 15 to 30 y.o. especially so its ideal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, godlikesz and PubertyMaxxer
they mean a muscolar big ass

• +1
  • +1
I have a naturally fat ass (big hip bones).

This is PEAK. (Yes his height isn't perfect, but EVERY.OTHER.THING is).

Not a feminine fat ass
Isn't jeff seid a bit manlet?

I can bet women prefer a taller dude with a good physique than him with roid physique at that height
They want everything hes barely ideal becouse face bones and perfect strong body but lacks height and other traits to make him perfect for these foids,they want a man who has a big frame naturally and just lifts on top of that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz
Not a feminine fat ass

They want everything hes barely ideal becouse face bones and perfect strong body but lacks height and other traits to make him perfect for these foids,they want a man who has a big frame naturally and just lifts on top of that
jeff seid have literally no failos , in the real world especially his height is not a problem , only in this site is a problem , he is tall enough , he have top tier frame , face , muscles insertions and good height

• +1
Reactions: draco, EasternRightWinger15, DrTony and 2 others
jeff seid have literally no failos , in the real world especially his height is not a problem , only in this site is a problem , he is tall enough , he have top tier frame , face , muscles insertions and good height
Roided body is not necessary, its a trend that only exists since a few decades
Frame >>>> muscles
A few years natty is good enough unless you have shit genetics and then its over anyways since bad genes come in packages

• +1
Reactions: AussieCurry and godlikesz
View attachment 443188 its a bit strange his height because look this photo for example ,there is no way he is 5'9 , he is probably 5'11 , 5'10 minimum

https://northwestprepreport.com/jeff-seid-defines-his-body-and-his-role-at-kentridge-high/

and read this article where they clearly say he is 5'11 during high school years
He is 5'10 but now that height is really not enough. All the rest is top tier tera chad level.
Roided body is not necessary, its a trend that only exists since a few decades
Frame >>>> muscles
A few years natty is good enough unless you have shit genetics and then its over anyways since bad genes come in packages
I have the worst genetics ever but i bodymog 99.9 % of guys out there. You just have to train harder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: godlikesz and PubertyMaxxer
Nvm

Last edited:
its only 3 things

L M S

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer
its only 3 things

L M S
I was talking only about L bc that's the only thing that matters in IRL situations like gettong IOIs at a bus station

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5061
I was talking only about L bc that's the only thing that matters in IRL situations like gettong IOIs at a bus station
u probly did less than 10 lifetime approaches lul

Tbh, strong jaw/chin, 6'1+, broad frame and nw0 is enough to get 80-90% of women even if you have an otherwise average face. Add above average face and I can guarantee looks will not be the reason you get rejected by a woman.
Fair enough but DICK is crucial to maintain the relationship

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and godlikesz
eye area is important as well, I mean it could add up to average if other features are good.

• +1
I liked the advice a guy gave me once.

Don't think about what she wants. But what you want, and put that as paramount.

That advice, is kinda legit.

It's good to know what women want, and work to have as much of them as you can and want to work for.
But after that, in daily life. Forget all about it. And aim to go get what you want. What she wants, she will let you know. And what lesser she is willing to settle for, you 'll also see/get to know.

Men also want a [fill in ideal woman], but will settle for less.
Women settle or drop their standards less easily and not without a fight. But most will or have to. And thus do at some points.

• +1
Reactions: Posmo

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
just have everything theory

• +1
Symmetry pill is brutal

Actually a good thread.

• +1
Bumb tbqh