Financing surgery with debt (UK)

P

Pakicel

Kraken
Do you guys know of any ways of getting like 10,000 quid to fund surgeries in the UK? Credit cards, loans etc.

@Gaia262 you mentioned that you borrowed money for your lipo. How did that work?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Gaia262
Just save up from your job dude? Shouldn't take too long.

Credit cards are probably your best bet.
Personal loans are hard to get.

Once you have a job it should be easy to get a 10k loan

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
What's the max limit on them usually?
Depends on income and credit score. If you've never had any kind of credit agreement before (likely) you may find your eligibility very low.

Once you have a job it should be easy to get a 10k loan
10k would be pushing it. They will think I am a povertycel as I don't live in a large house at the moment. We will move into a better place later on though.

Have you heard of anyone who has managed to do this?

10k would be pushing it. They will think I am a povertycel as I don't live in a large house at the moment. We will move into a better place later on though.

Have you heard of anyone who has managed to do this?
The house you live in doesn’t matter jfl. They just look at the amount coming in and out of your bank account every month

The house you live in doesn’t matter jfl. They just look at the amount coming in and out of your bank account every month
What about my reasons for taking out the loan? Could I just claim I need surgery for medical reasons?

Do you guys know of any ways of getting like 10,000 quid to fund surgeries in the UK? Credit cards, loans etc.

@Gaia262 you mentioned that you borrowed money for your lipo. How did that work?

Yeah my lipo in 2019 i paid on credit card and just worked to pay it off.

Its a slippery slope taking out loans for surgery. All my surgeries are paid for without credit now.

What if you need a revision? How will you fund that?

The financial barrier is extremely tough.

You have spare rooms in your house? Rent those then wage slave ontop and save everything you can. Look to go abroad if you can to reduce costs. . I have also noticed that if you really save for it, you tend to make better decisions and really negotiate better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Student loans

What about my reasons for taking out the loan? Could I just claim I need surgery for medical reasons?
Doesn’t really matter. People take out loans to get married, for new cars etc. In the application form it has an option for ‘personal reasons’ anyway. But yeah you could say you need it for surgery

Credit cards are probably your best bet.
Personal loans are hard to get.
I think credit card interest rates are like 20% tho

Worst kind of loan to pay off

No, i had high definition liposuction on my abdomen and shoulders back in 2019 time.

Is this the only way to get these "3D" looking abs that all fitness models have? I have a six pack but it's flat. Would love to hear more about your experience as I've not heard of this yet.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah my lipo in 2019 i paid on credit card and just worked to pay it off.

Its a slippery slope taking out loans for surgery. All my surgeries are paid for without credit now.

What if you need a revision? How will you fund that?

The financial barrier is extremely tough.

You have spare rooms in your house? Rent those then wage slave ontop and save everything you can. Look to go abroad if you can to reduce costs. . I have also noticed that if you really save for it, you tend to make better decisions and really negotiate better.
I am thinking of surgeons in brazil or poland.
You need a credit history.

• +1
Is this the only way to get these "3D" looking abs that all fitness models have? I have a six pack but it's flat. Would love to hear more about your experience as I've not heard of this yet.

Yeah it basically sucks all the fat between your abs to zero so your real abs pop out more. Really great surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Foreverbrad
ye but how much can u get tbh and u can only get it in instalments i get 4.2 k a year so not rly enougth to cover shit
I got 5k a semester and I thought that was not much, but I guess its not that bad after all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Mouthbreath
You need a credit history.
No you need a good credit score. You don’t need to have taken any debt to have a good score. Mine is almost the maximum score and the only debt I’ve ever had is student loans which I didn’t even start paying back when I checked my score

No you need a good credit score. You don’t need to have taken any debt to have a good score. Mine is almost the maximum score and the only debt I’ve ever had is student loans which I didn’t even start paying back when I checked my score
How do I even get a good credit score if I don't have a history? I just moved here recently?

• +1
Even before joining here? Based (y)

it was an absolutely horrific journey. The results were excellent but the experience was a nightmare. Its why i have a searing hatred for UK surgeons.

This site is a life-saver and its why I try to warn you guys about what surgeons can and will do to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
it was an absolutely horrific journey. The results were excellent but the experience was a nightmare. Its why i have a searing hatred for UK surgeons.
What went wrong if you don‘t mind sharing?

• +1
What went wrong if you don‘t mind sharing?

With the UK Surgeon, I'd rather not talk about it, its done and finished. Lessons learned the hard way. Least the results were good.

• So Sad
With the UK Surgeon, I'd rather not talk about it, its done and finished. Lessons learned the hard way. Least the results were good.
Anything that could be prevented by better planning before booking your first surgery? That‘s one of my biggest fears running into stuff i never thought off and making the journey hell for me

• +1
How do I even get a good credit score if I don't have a history? I just moved here recently?
Idk about your situation but you don’t need to do anything to have a good credit score. Just the fact that you had a bank account for years without getting into debt and missing payments is usually all you need. It’s when you’ve missed a payment or don’t pay back your loans that your credit score gets ruined. Check what your score is online, it’s really easy

Anything that could be prevented by better planning before booking your first surgery? That‘s one of my biggest fears running into stuff i never thought off and making the journey hell for me

Stay on this website, having real testimonials is priceless . Going out into the unknown is where you get problems. Especially if you are bluepilled about surgery and social dynamics in general.

Also trust your gut instinct. If something feels off then get up and leave. X10 if you are an ethnic male.

Eppley

Dr Defranqc

20220526 192758

Dr Raffaini

Went hostile on me after seeing my ethnic pictures (thought I was English from my accent) and charged me.more and wanted alot unnecessary items to prevent me from coming.

Dr Pagoni

-Operated on mentally ill guy and botched him

-Another mentally ill guy is getting skull implants with him

- current user got implants with him and dislikes them.

Dr Andreichev

This says it all. And he sued her if I recall.

Dr Yaremchuk

Guy spent like $30k on implants and ended up having them removed and was charged continuously.

It's one of the reasons why I created all those videos and guides on my journey to help you guys out as much as possible. It's about harm prevention and pro education .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, HQNPmaxxing, randomvanish and 3 others
Stay on this website, having real testimonials is priceless . Going out into the unknown is where you get problems. Especially if you are bluepilled about surgery and social dynamics in general.

Also trust your gut instinct. If something feels off then get up and leave. X10 if you are an ethnic male.

Eppley

Dr Defranqc

View attachment 1700839

Dr Raffaini

Went hostile on me after seeing my ethnic pictures (thought I was English from my accent) and charged me.more and wanted alot unnecessary items to prevent me from coming.

Dr Pagoni

Dr Andreichev

It's one of the reasons why I created all those videos and guides to help you guys out as much as possible. It's about harm prevention and pro education . Dr Ramieri did everything perfectly.

Holy shit that video was like something out of a horror movie.
Also why would you being ethnic make a difference?

• +1
Holy shit that video was like something out of a horror movie.
Also why would you being ethnic make a difference?

Racism.

• +1

Eppley

Dr Defranqc

View attachment 1700839

Dr Raffaini

Dr Pagoni

Dr Andreichev

Dr Yaremchuk

Guy spent like $30k on implants and ended up having them removed and was charged continuously.

It's one of the reasons why I created all those videos and guides on my journey to help you guys out as much as possible. It's about harm prevention and pro education .

Bookmarking this. Thank you
especially because I‘m ethnic and male

• +1
It's hard af. To get a $10k loan, you need to have a $100k salary for like 3+ years consistently. Banks are extremely cautious with shit like this since everyone is trying to scam them.

It's hard af. To get a $10k loan, you need to have a $100k salary for like 3+ years consistently. Banks are extremely cautious with shit like this since everyone is trying to scam them.
Now, you are exaggerating.

Bimax bro. The holy grail for ascending subhumans.
my ortho and maxfac said I need bimax also and I'll get it covered by an insurance

Now, you are exaggerating.
I'm not. I was making $75k and only got approved for a $2.5k loan because I don't have a long credit history.

When i was earning money, the bank would offer me loans constantly, calls, texts, anyhow.

embrace the redpill to build money