First day of school. Completely over confirmed.

I'm in the US. I definitely don't mog you. Have you seen my pics?
I saw your pics but for reason my convo got deleted for some reason so IDK about that, maybe you are subhuman bruh. Maybe you emit low T energy?

u sound like a narcy, what do u expect people in class to just stare at you or something? I don't understand.
ikr why do people on this autistic circle jerk forum expect girls to just fucking flock to them and hit up conversations out of nowhere.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3573
tl;dr op I do think you can benefit from surgeries and should get them but you're also troll or mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 7725
yo maybe take Phenibut and go on campus! Tbh. Although Phenibut is regulated in Germany IIRC. Other options are beta blockers, low dose Xanax, Mirtazapine. Do this and see if it's maybe because of awkward body language or some shit
I think Phenibut would only skyrocket my anxiety and awkwardness. Maybe some Propofol or something. Will ask the doc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ChristianChad and ifyouwannabemylover
tl;dr op I do think you can benefit from surgeries and should get them but you're also troll or mentalcel
I wish I was trolling. Probably some degree of mentalceldom considering I was legit truecel before rhinoplasty and some softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Get into my first class, sit down and the entire classroom starts filling up around me. The last seat taken are the ones next to me. Not a single person acknowledges my existence. Second red flag.

Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.
But have you tried going and initiating conversations with other people, this reminds me of ER who also was annoyed that everyone ignored him in school and college, but he never actually went to start a conversation with the other people, he just expected everyone to simply come to him...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Uglybrazilian and coolguy1
OP told me that he had made some effort in contact with people, but in reality he just waiting for complete strangers to take the first step. Even from his thread you can feel delusion and pure narcissism. What blackpill do to a man.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
Your face must look extremely low trust in a bad way and then combined with your height people are probably scared to talk to you. I doubt that you are just extremely ugly to the point were others would avoid you.

Also do you know the People in the classes already from last semester? If yes then it’s no Wonder if they avoid you because they already think you are a weird outlier I guess

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
i find it strange people just look or talk to strangers in public? I usually keep my head down and dont make eye contact myself like if i am at the gym or going to the store
what would you do in his situation?

Not even people online care. I don't get how this is an incel forum but everyone has friends. You're not incel unless you're avoided by people.
You claim you’re chadlite

.Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl.
Yeah no shit bro. Of course if u aren't trying, people won't talk to u especially if u don't look NT or look good. YOU have to sit next to someone else and start talking to people.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
thats so weird coming from you,
TXmIswp.gif

you've constantly implanted this notion that being gl amounts to constant attention, and even approaches from women. Every member here uses that as a baseline for ascension, anything below this is regarded as normie or subhuman.

this person is grieving from the fact that he falls so below this threshold that its causing him social ostracization.

To add, i don't deny any of your claims in regards to how you are treated as a chadlite+.
PhJyLCr.jpg

At nightclubs where they are drunk yea I get approached and hit on. In daylight typical situations I feel invisible I have never said I get approached during the day. When I go to the gym or grocery store I am never getting looked at or talked to. I would say in the last two years at a normal non drinking situation I have been hit on or talked to like 3 times, again in two years.

SO no its not weird. I have no baseline to compare how I would do in college/school since I looksmaxxed after school was done. However in school even with my handsome baseline that you guys tell me I had I was ignored and had no friends.

ikr why do people on this autistic circle jerk forum expect girls to just fucking flock to them and hit up conversations out of nowhere.

Bc this is a cult mentality that Chad is god and once u are Chad u should get the world handed to u, literally ppl say u can be chad looks and nothing else going for u and u will be ok/make money somehow, make friends ez, etc.

what would you do in his situation?

Nothing, cause I find the way ppl treat him typical and how I was treated in school and I dont crave friends anyway so I would like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Uglybrazilian, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Brutal
I would say if you are tall the good college life starts at ~4,5PSL

For me college starts again in october and if not everything works out as planned and I'm not at least 5,5PSL(since Im short)by then, I seriously don't know what I will do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Brutal
I would say if you are tall the good college life starts at ~4,5PSL

For me college starts again in october and if not everything works out as planned and I'm not at least 5,5PSL(since Im short)by then, I seriously don't know what I will do
Yeah. I need bimax and hair transplant just to reach 4 PSL. Going to take 2 years so my entire college life will be done by then. Absolutely brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Your face must look extremely low trust in a bad way and then combined with your height people are probably scared to talk to you. I doubt that you are just extremely ugly to the point were others would avoid you.

Also do you know the People in the classes already from last semester? If yes then it’s no Wonder if they avoid you because they already think you are a weird outlier I guess
Doubt. I look prepubescent and babyfaced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
First day of my last semester of college and one of the worst days of my life. Flew 8 hours across the country to go back and it's the first time in more than a year that we've had no masks on and social life is supposed to be back to normal. Couples everywhere, friend groups, etc. I walk on to campus and the invitation team is there going up to people asking if they want free T-shirts. They went up to every single person in front of me and when I walked by they just ignored me. I even made eye contact with them and they just looked away. First red flag of the day.

Get into my first class, sit down and the entire classroom starts filling up around me. The last seat taken are the ones next to me. Not a single person acknowledges my existence. Second red flag.

Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl. We get an assignment and no one knows how to solve it. I start solving it due to high mathematical skills and instead of asking me for help right next to her, she turns around and asks some 4 PSL white normies for help. A few minutes later I asked her if she knew how to do one of the problems and said "I have no clue" in the most monotone voice ever and then solved it a minute later. The whole time she's working with these normies.

It sounds like I'm larping but I'm 100% serious. Completely confirmed to be over for me. I'm avoided like the plague. Going to drop out and LDAR until I get Lefort 1 and implants. Can't walk around seeing people enjoying life around me for another year.
bruh im sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Could you maybe send face in pms? Your story is very relatable. Sux

In daylight typical situations I feel invisible I have never said I get approached during the day. When I go to the gym or grocery store I am never getting looked at or talked to. I would say in the last two years at a normal non drinking situation I have been hit on or talked to like 3 times, again in two years.
Thats cuz ur in a big city in cali, same is for ny. People just dont give a shit

can i see what u look like

• +1
Brutal

Especially the pairing up and being the odd one out happened way too often to me.

In 5 years of uni i havent made a single friend here. I dont have it as bad as u and i talk and laugh with ppl in my classes sometimes but never seem any of these ppl after class for social stuff.

Same shit in high school.i had ppl i chilled with at school, then once school is over u go home and never see them again idk how this shit happens
Nigga ive seen ur face ur not even bad looking tho

ur prolly autistic no offence

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725

I NT-mog everyone that I know tbh. NT is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

Not autistic. I can hold conversations and talk to people just fine on discord and voice chat. It's my physical appearance that's the problem IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ShowerMaxxing, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Sad part is I already looksmaxxed a lot. Got rhino, gymmaxed 50 lbs, wore a hat to cover my hairline failo, dressed NT, etc. Still topped out at 3 PSL and avoided like the plague.
You could be intimidating. Your 6ft 7 and have gymmaxxed 50 lbs. Your probably don't look high trust. Im guessing you look like an ogre IRL. Actually brutal tbh. I know the feeling of being left out. I would love to offer you some advice but I have none. I wasted my time at uni rotting and I regret it. Maybe I will do a masters and try to live the NT lifestyle but that wouldn't be for years.

You can send me pics @LooksOverAll and I will rate you.

• +1
You could be intimidating. Your 6ft 7 and have gymmaxxed 50 lbs. Your probably don't look high trust. Im guessing you look like an ogre IRL. Actually brutal tbh. I know the feeling of being left out. I would love to offer you some advice but I have none. I wasted my time at uni rotting and I regret it. Maybe I will do a masters and try to live the NT lifestyle but that wouldn't be for years.

You can send me pics @LooksOverAll and I will rate you.
No. I look very babyfaced and neotenous. Multiple people have said I look hapa despite 0 Asian blood. Probably just some hormonal issue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and mulattomaxxer
Bro I'm sorry about whats happened.
I know this is very generic advice but why don't you join societies/clubs? Get involved with stuff that you enjoy and you bound to find like-minded people you can talk to and connect with. And if there's nothing that interests you, you need to try new stuff out. If you're 6'7 why not try out Basketball. Also, spending time doing stuff you enjoy will take your mind off your appearance/flaws.

If you're 6'7 why not try out Basketball. Also, spending time doing stuff you enjoy will take your mind off your appearance/flaws.
Can't compete with 6'9" Division 1 scholarship Tyrones. Stealing my looksmatch too:

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Surely there's some more casual basketball you can do?
Sure, but it'll just lead to me being friends with them during the game and then never see them outside of it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ShowerMaxxing
What is your race?

Fuck that. Would rather drop out and go work to ascend than interact with some genetic dead ends and waste a year of my time.
Im in the same situaton rn

• +1
About what?
nah ive got an idea for you bro. by the sounds if it your awkward as fuck so any friendly convo you make will probably sound weird af, youll get rejected then ur self esteem gets even lower. since your 6'7 why dont you just start picking on retards and making jokes about peoples insecurities. sounds bad but i genuinely think if you did that, people would start making convo with you. just bullymaxx lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
nah ive got an idea for you bro. by the sounds if it your awkward as fuck so any friendly convo you make will probably sound weird af, youll get rejected then ur self esteem gets even lower. since your 6'7 why dont you just start picking on retards and making jokes about peoples insecurities. sounds bad but i genuinely think if you did that, people would start making convo with you. just bullymaxx lol
It's college, not high school. Some feminist/soyboy will probably turn me in and get me expelled. Bullymaxxing is legit though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and ShowerMaxxing
It's college, not high school. Some feminist/soyboy will probably turn me in and get me expelled.
dont be a pussy, you wont get expelled for making jokes about people or low key bullying people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
take other peoples energy and u might feel a bit better and more confident

• +1
At nightclubs where they are drunk yea I get approached and hit on. In daylight typical situations I feel invisible I have never said I get approached during the day. When I go to the gym or grocery store I am never getting looked at or talked to. I would say in the last two years at a normal non drinking situation I have been hit on or talked to like 3 times, again in two years.

SO no its not weird. I have no baseline to compare how I would do in college/school since I looksmaxxed after school was done. However in school even with my handsome baseline that you guys tell me I had I was ignored and had no friends.

Bc this is a cult mentality that Chad is god and once u are Chad u should get the world handed to u, literally ppl say u can be chad looks and nothing else going for u and u will be ok/make money somehow, make friends ez, etc.

Nothing, cause I find the way ppl treat him typical and how I was treated in school and I dont crave friends anyway so I would like it
Can you talk a bit more about how you got treated while you did security at night clubs? I'm looking into doing that too since I have the height and frame to be a bouncer

Can you talk a bit more about how you got treated while you did security at night clubs? I'm looking into doing that too since I have the height and frame to be a bouncer
wasnt a bouncer worked inside serving drinks. Got hit on every night told I was gl coulda left every single night with a girl and banged her

banged like 60 girls from that job in a year and a half, multiple three and foursomes

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Yeah. I need bimax and hair transplant just to reach 4 PSL. Going to take 2 years so my entire college life will be done by then. Absolutely brutal.
Did you already do all the basic softmaxes aswell? Tretinoin for skin, growing hair out, good hair routine and hairstyle with clay and hairspray(covering temples and part of the forehead), darkening and thickening of eyebrows

Hard to believe that you wouldn't already be 4PSL with those

First day of my last semester of college and one of the worst days of my life. Flew 8 hours across the country to go back and it's the first time in more than a year that we've had no masks on and social life is supposed to be back to normal. Couples everywhere, friend groups, etc. I walk on to campus and the invitation team is there going up to people asking if they want free T-shirts. They went up to every single person in front of me and when I walked by they just ignored me. I even made eye contact with them and they just looked away. First red flag of the day.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl. We get an assignment and no one knows how to solve it. I start solving it due to high mathematical skills and instead of asking me for help right next to her, she turns around and asks some 4 PSL white normies for help. A few minutes later I asked her if she knew how to do one of the problems and said "I have no clue" in the most monotone voice ever and then solved it a minute later. The whole time she's working with these normies.

It sounds like I'm larping but I'm 100% serious. Completely confirmed to be over for me. I'm avoided like the plague. Going to drop out and LDAR until I get Lefort 1 and implants. Can't walk around seeing people enjoying life around me for another year.
wow it was brutal i thought i am the only one my next seats always empty even if the class is full

• +1
Give an example. I'll try tomorrow.
really rough example. but lets say some kid is ginger and called john; after he says something, say: 'shut up john, you're literally ginger' just sit there thinking of things about people and things will come to mind. and no one will step to you cos ur 6'7 lol. basically become the class clown and that way you dont have to approach random people in ur class trying to be friends. also make sure u pick on the other kids with no friends to avoid people ganging up on you lol

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad and 1 other person
really rough example. but lets say some kid is ginger and called john; after he says something, say: 'shut up john, you're literally ginger' just sit there thinking of things about people and things will come to mind. and no one will step to you cos ur 6'7 lol. basically become the class clown and that way you dont have to approach random people in ur class trying to be friends. also make sure u pick on the other kids with no friends to avoid people ganging up on you lol
"Shut up John, you're literally a ginger"

Awkward silence and everyone stares at me in disgust

"Excuse me? Please leave the class that's inappropriate" - Professor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and ShowerMaxxing
Did you already do all the basic softmaxes aswell? Tretinoin for skin, growing hair out, good hair routine and hairstyle with clay and hairspray(covering temples and part of the forehead), darkening and thickening of eyebrows

Hard to believe that you wouldn't already be 4PSL with those
Skin is fine, hair is shit due to forehead. Can't figure out a good style to cover it.

I tried thickening eyebrows but didn't work. Been on minoxidil 1 year and negligible changes. I dyed them but they were already black to begin with, just very sparse.