First day of school. Completely over confirmed.

Means absolutely nothing with my face. Everyone has said "6'7" can slay with any face" then I send them my pics and they completely flip around.
Bro that's so brutal :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Bro that's so brutal :feelswhy:
"Bro, you can slay with just your height alone."

*sends them pic*

"Hmm, you can possibly get a becky looksmatch after approaching a lot IRL."

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ShowerMaxxing
We'll see. Already went 3 years at another college without making any friends.
Brutal randomly started convos at uni and made friends fast

• +1
What's your PSL, I've seen guys who are 3-3.5 and still do decent
Like 3 - 3.5. I look hapa and lack any dimorphism so height doesn't really help.

Like 3 - 3.5. I look hapa and lack any dimorphism so height doesn't really help.
You probably have BDD just like me bro, woman unironically can spot insecure people :feelswhy:

Send me pics OP. I don’t dox.

• Hmm...
You're like 5 PSL though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I'm not IRL I'm like a 3.5-4 at best. That doesn't matter that much, this might sound bluepilled but confident 4 is more attractive than a insecure 5

• JFL
Your face is not bad at all, albeit I only saw pics with eyes blurred out. Feel free to share full face photo in PM if you want, but from what I've seen, you should be able to do some slaying and if people are that repulsed by you it is probably a mentalcel thing or, as others mentioned, they are intimidated by your height/presence.

• +1
I'm not IRL I'm like a 3.5-4 at best. That doesn't matter that much, this might sound bluepilled but confident 4 is more attractive than a insecure 5
6'10" NTmaxxed with a good jawline, eyes, etc. Definitely a 3.5 at best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Your face is not bad at all, albeit I only saw pics with eyes blurred out. Feel free to share full face photo in PM if you want, but from what I've seen, you should be able to do some slaying and if people are that repulsed by you it is probably a mentalcel thing or, as others mentioned, they are intimidated by your height/presence.
My eyes are one of my only good features. Neutral tilt, long PFL, vertically narrow, hazel, no UEE, etc. Problem is they make me look kind of aspie/hapa.

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
6'10" NTmaxxed with a good jawline, eyes, etc. Definitely a 3.5 at best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I got a good jawline only in good lighting and angles, my eyes are trash and unsymmetrical with NCT and UEE even on the pictures.

I would take being NT over fixing any of that

• +1
My eyes are one of my only good features. Neutral tilt, long PFL, vertically narrow, hazel, no UEE, etc. Problem is they make me look kind of aspie/hapa.
Grow a beard then it's easy when you have good eyes bro

• So Sad
i think you dont look very approachable, also being that tall doesnt help either cuz people think that u r n ogre.

ever tried approaching the people instead of waiting for them? i mean i saw your pics, you dont look ugly at all but not attractive either. would way just invisible/normie which is not bad. as i said get your jaw implants and you will ascend hard!:y'all:

• +1
i think you dont look very approachable, also being that tall doesnt help either cuz people think that u r n ogre.

ever tried approaching the people instead of waiting for them? i mean i saw your pics, you dont look ugly at all but not attractive either. would way just invisible/normie which is not bad. as i said get your jaw implants and you will ascend hard!:y'all:
Yeah. Just need to cope for the rest of the year until I get on break and can get implants.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah. Just need to cope for the rest of the year until I get on break and can get implants.
just save money and continue your college. also even ugly guys can make friends. are you boring, autistic and shit like that? even i had friends back then when i was legit subhuman, was kinda popular in class (but didnt get girls tho)

• +1
Whats ur psl edit:nvm i saw 3 psl

• So Sad
I got a good jawline only in good lighting and angles, my eyes are trash and unsymmetrical with NCT and UEE even on the pictures.

I would take being NT over fixing any of that
Fuck u niggas are freak tier heights. Does it atleast get u respect from men if nothing else?

• +1
Fuck u niggas are freak tier heights. Does it atleast get u respect from men if nothing else?
Yea, honestly. When I start to speak everyone is listening and nobody tries to roast me (very common in my friend group)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
Yea, honestly. When I start to speak everyone is listening and nobody tries to roast me (very common in my friend group)
This is often bad, people take sarcasm and jokes literally.

• +1
I had the opposite experience. Made fun of and roasted for being ugly. All my "friends" in high school were athletic big guys so they weren't scared of me.

• +1
I was talking about your own comment when i said 3 psl btw, havent seen ur face

• +1
I had the opposite experience. Made fun of and roasted for being ugly. All my "friends" in high school were athletic big guys so they weren't scared of me.
I don't understand your situation tbh, I am skinny asf as well. But people who know me well still joke around tho, it's mostly with people who know me really well that might be it

• Hmm...
Fuck that. Would rather drop out and go work to ascend than interact with some genetic dead ends and waste a year of my time.
That's why you're alone
the ugliest guy I know on my class is the one with most friends tho his friends are kinda subhuman too, but some normies also...

• +1
i dont understand, strangers suppose to talk to you or something. What u described sounds like every day time social situation I am in, no one looks at me or talks to me or anything
What is up with this gaslighting?

• +1
join sum after school club like sports and ask people for their snaps for after school practice and go from there.

join sum after school club like sports and ask people for their snaps for after school practice and go from there.
Don't have snap JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and Marsiere214
That may be true but also it may be your perception tbh

Remember that body language is important in social situations, I would never approach or small talk some nigga who looks like he is angry or sad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7725
Uglybrazilian

That may be true but also it may be your perception tbh

Remember that body language is important in social situations, I would never approach or small talk some nigga who looks like he is angry or sad

• +1
U went to a Chad hs or hung out with jocks? Jocks at my hs ranged between 5'10 - 6'3(80-115kg) all rugby players, but u were skinny in hs so that's probably why. Cant imagine ur current self getting that.

• +1
U went to a Chad hs or hung out with jocks? Jocks at my hs ranged between 5'10 - 6'3(80-115kg) all rugby players, but u were skinny in hs so that's probably why. Cant imagine ur current self getting that.
High school in a US hood school. All the processed foods and lead in the walls made everyone huge.

• JFL
Start conversations yourself then:chad:

• JFL
High school in a US hood school. All the processed foods and lead in the walls made everyone huge.
That's probably why lol, all the manlets and framcels would leave/be removed ASAP cus of bullying by ogres

• +1
I was talking about your own comment when i said 3 psl btw, havent seen ur face
He looks alright from memory, if hes the same guy I'm thinking about. Resend face OP?

He looks alright from memory, if hes the same guy I'm thinking about. Resend face OP?
I'm apparently not ugly, but not attractive either. I look worse in motion though due to weird lips and big forehead.

Yeah, but it's college. Everyone interacts with each other. I guarantee if you were in my class the seats near you would fill up and people would find a way to talk to you. Basically happened to every normie and above around me. Only people left sitting alone were some overweight 2 PSL black kid, a 5'2" framecel who looks like he has Crouzon's, and me.
Post your face OP

Not autistic. I can hold conversations and talk to people just fine on discord and voice chat. It's my physical appearance that's the problem IRL.
people are coping so much, unless you got a chemical, brain inbalance, nt is cope. It comes down to your physical appearence and how other view you. This women below taylor swift , is corny as fuck and talks about cats, and has slightly above average singing skills. Yet people men and women keep coming back for more. WHY? because the men wan't to ravage her pussy and young women want to be her.
All this NT talk is bullshit, your social value is not based on being nt, its based on your looks, money, and social status, even more so your looks.

i was ltn now i softmaxxed to normie and 6 months after i will get bimax then i hope to become a htn
Wow. I guess low tier normie is over in 2021. Don't know why the word "normie" is in it. Should just be high tier incel.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
people are coping so much, unless you got a chemical, brain inbalance, nt is cope. It comes down to your physical appearence and how other view you. This women below taylor swift , is corny as fuck and talks about cats, and has slightly above average singing skills. Yet people men and women keep coming back for more. WHY? because the men wan't to ravage her pussy and young women want to be her.
All this NT talk is bullshit, your social value is not based on being nt, its based on your looks, money, and social status, even more so your looks.

View attachment 1286705
View attachment 1286706
Exactly. MGK didn't blow up because of his music, he blew up because he ascended from balding meth addict to maesthetic tatted up badboy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Exactly. MGK didn't blow up because of his music, he blew up because he ascended from bald meth addict to maesthetic tatted up badboy.
MGK? Metal Gear Kim, the Korean version of MGS?

Gravity's a bitch I'm feeling heavy, probably from all these pillies in my belly whipping the Chevy I'm gripping a machete palm never sweaty bust your lip open