First step for my my ascension will be Almond Eye surgery with Taban.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Really want to do this over the summer. Go to La for an internship in stem and then spend a week doing this. I just don’t know how to get the funds to do it. Could taking out a student loan work? Parent can afford it but I don’t wanna tell my parents I’m gonna be plastic

• +1
Reactions: Jon123
Really want to do this over the summer. Go to La for an internship in stem and then spend a week doing this. I just don’t know how to get the funds to do it. Could taking out a student loan work? Parent can afford it but I don’t wanna tell my parents I’m gonna be plastic

Who the hell is Taban ?

Dr Taban in LA

Hmmm man hard to say.

I'd say student loan mostly works if you have a good timeframe to repay and/or you are certain of ur moneymaking skills.

I get what you mean about telling parents you'll become slightly plastic, but i have a hard time believing they won't notice something's off either way tbh

are you doing this to fix NCT?

Hmmm man hard to say.

I'd say student loan mostly works if you have a good timeframe to repay and/or you are certain of ur moneymaking skills.

I get what you mean about telling parents you'll become slightly plastic, but i have a hard time believing they won't notice something's off either way tbh
his surgeries are subtle and it would just look like im squinting
are you doing this to fix NCT?
i have very slight nct

Good luck boyo. Taban is the best. His almond eye surgery is the path to ascension. I will visit him next year after my orthognathic surgery.

Good luck boyo. Taban is the best. His almond eye surgery is the path to ascension. I will visit him next year after my orthognathic surgery.
tabanmaxxing