First Test cycle plan assistance

mountsinairesident

mountsinairesident

step by step
Hello, i want to start my first testosterone cycle soon, these are my stats as of 13/08/2024:
21 years old
201cm tall
93kg
on and off about 2years of gym exp
19% ish bodyfat
My plan is: 500mg Test E for 15 weeks
Starting week4 25mg EOD aromasin
PCT week1-2 40 mg nolva 100mg clomid daily
week3-4 20 mg nolva 50 mg clomid daily

The thing im not sure about and seeks advice on are the following:
1. Would it be worth it to take cardarine/mk677 or something else to make the most out of the cycle?
2. Ive read alot of different numbers regarding the daily caloric/protein intake recommended during cycle, numbers ranging from 1000 to 500 above TDEE for calories and for proteins from 1.6 to 2.5 g / kg. This is the part of the cycle im the most clueless about and would really appreciate if someone could give me the most optimal numbers to get the maximum muscle growth without looking like Lee Priest in the offseason.
3.What is essential to get on the bloodtest before, during and after the cycle. During the cycle and after it on which weeks exactly to get tested?
4.Im already taking Vitamin C+D,zinc,magnesium,MSM,calcium. Any other recommended supplements during cycle to boost health?
5.I have some gyno left over from 4-5 years ago, is there a way for me to get rid of it before the cycle? I've read about raloxifene but couldnt find a concrete dosage and optimal "cycle" length for it. I know the usage length should be based on the individuals gyno size, but i want to know what is time period after you see diminishing returns for the risk of taking it.

What is essential to get on the bloodtest before, during and after the cycle. During the cycle and after it on which weeks exactly to get tested?

here's a screencap from a vigorous steve's video about a subq test cycle, this is what he tested:
Vigorous steve subq bloodwork

I'd probably go for a full hormone panel + additional parameters like cholesterol, HDL + LDL, I got some basic liver and kidney parameters as well (since the price was not too bad when bundled)
My plan is: 500mg Test E for 15 weeks
there's no need to start with 500, start with a replacement dose, and then dial up as you feel
regarding the AI, you might not even need it, it's very person specific

also why a cycle? I've heard vigorous steve & derek say that cycles are retarded and a thing of the past, since you go on it, stress your endocrine system by the sudden spike of exogenous hormones, then you blast, and you come off and suffer the PCT (and have to use another bunch of drugs), and when you finally get to your normal levels, then you go right back and fuck your whole system yet again

the way people do it nowdays is that they stay on TRT, and dial up, and then down, "blast and cruise"

here's a screencap from a vigorous steve's video about a subq test cycle, this is what he tested:
View attachment 3093305

I'd probably go for a full hormone panel + additional parameters like cholesterol, HDL + LDL, I got some basic liver and kidney parameters as well (since the price was not too bad when bundled)

there's no need to start with 500, start with a replacement dose, and then dial up as you feel

also why a cycle? I've heard vigorous steve & derek say that cycles are retarded and a thing of the past, since you go on it, stress your endocrine system by the sudden spike of exogenous hormones, then you blast, and you come off and suffer the PCT (and have to use another bunch of drugs), and when you finally get to your normal levels, then you go right back and fuck your whole system yet again

the way people do it nowdays is that they stay on TRT, and dial up, and then down, "blast and cruise"

greycels have negative attention span he wont get past first reddit paragraph

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
2. Ive read alot of different numbers regarding the daily caloric/protein intake recommended during cycle, numbers ranging from 1000 to 500 above TDEE for calories and for proteins from 1.6 to 2.5 g / kg. This is the part of the cycle im the most clueless about and would really appreciate if someone could give me the most optimal numbers to get the maximum muscle growth without looking like Lee Priest in the offseason.
I'm not going to answer this, but I'll say this: the more food you eat, the less AAS you need, meaning when you're doing a cut (so for example when preparing for a comp or something), you would decrease the calorie intake, and increase the dosage

Steve and Derek are people that are 100x more knowledgeable in this than me, but from what i can see their advice is based on the fact that you have trained 10yrs natural and are over 25 years old. I agree with them on this fact and objectively it is a retarded thing to do for your health to start roids this young,+ extra retarded points for not even doing it to compete in bodybuilding but i genuinely just want a good looking body without going to the gym for 10 years natty.