Fixing my face.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

As we can see from the 90 degree angle drawn my angle of my jaw is roughly 50 +/- 1 the ideal is 35 as seen in most model's so what i done was from the right angle going down by 90 degrees i drew a line at 35 degrees +/- 1 horizontal i then did a rough angle compared the ideal moving both the maxilla up and forward closer to the ideal angle. i also saw my maxilla seems to be a little recessed lefort 3 could fix this thankfully moving both the upper middle face forward the issue is it doesn't move the top forehead

thankfully lefort 4 is possible though it's termed a different term you can even move the forehead forward's unfortunately normal people can't get access to it it's over tbh fagga would fuck me over even more cause it drag's the face downward's the ideal angle should be parallel to the bottom of the earlobe it is over thankfully my problem's are fixable the issue's the (((surgeon's))) only allow people with facial deformities to get it imagine the potential with it my only hope is face pulling tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
View attachment 90155

As we can see from the 90 degree angle drawn my angle of my jaw is roughly 50 +/- 1 the ideal is 35 as seen in most model's so what i done was from the right angle going down by 90 degrees i drew a line at 35 degrees +/- 1 horizontal i then did a rough angle compared the ideal moving both the maxilla up and forward closer to the ideal angle. i also saw my maxilla seems to be a little recessed lefort 3 could fix this thankfully moving both the upper middle face forward the issue is it doesn't move the top forehead

thankfully lefort 4 is possible though it's termed a different term you can even move the forehead forward's unfortunately normal people can't get access to it it's over tbh fagga would fuck me over even more cause it drag's the face downward's the ideal angle should be parallel to the bottom of the earlobe it is over thankfully my problem's are fixable the issue's the (((surgeon's))) only allow people with facial deformities to get it imagine the potential with it my only hope is face pulling tbh
Can you do mine?

Attachments

• A7120B3A-21CA-435C-AA55-723F33A37071.jpeg
    A7120B3A-21CA-435C-AA55-723F33A37071.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 27
im not reading that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
use puns fucking idiot.

Not a single period

I’m trying to lookmax to chadlite teir and I’m a PSL of a 4

No your not who ever told you that is retarded and can't rate your closer to the ideal the main issue you seem to have is a shit zygos and a small skull which again both are death sentences but as long as the angle and the ramus is good enough the other 2 aren't required who was retarded enough to tell you that though it might have been cause lens distortion

No your not who ever told you that is retarded and can't rate your closer to the ideal the main issue you seem to have is a shit zygos and a small skull which again both are death sentences but as long as the angle and the ramus is good enough the other 2 aren't required who was retarded enough to tell you that though it might have been cause lens distortion
My zygose suck only because they don’t project anteriorly , no brow ridge and shitty eyes

My zygose suck only because they don’t project anteriorly , no brow ridge and shitty eyes

Okay that does not translate to 4 out of 10 does anyone know how to rate here am i the only person here who actually is knowledgeable in this area ?

Didn't read kill yourself

This must be a joke, right?

So many random, nonsensical "scientifc" lines, and yet you didn't even consider the severe lens distortion and the off-tilt of your head.
This is not an accurate profile shot

• +1
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
This must be a joke, right?

So many random, nonsensical "scientifc" lines, and yet you didn't even consider the severe lens distortion and the off-tilt of your head.
This is not an accurate profile shot

Again the 35 degree angle is based of the fact that most models have this and the forwards growth the frankfurt line also we have method's tilt plus i didn't tilt my head at the time of make this

Again the 35 degree angle is based of the fact that most models have this and the forwards growth the frankfurt line also we have method's tilt plus i didn't tilt my head at the time of make this

then why can I see the other eye?