flat mole removal guide

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
Hey guys

what causes non genetic moles? from my experience it’s the sun that can trigger them as well as
“Moles are caused by digestive issues, as well as acne and other skin problems (dermatitis, etc)”.

I haven’t gotten any new moles recently. All flat moles i got as a child was from frequent sun exposure but i got some more flat moles during high school which was when my digestive system and acne was at my worst

i believe the reason why moles are generally unsightly is bc they convey unhealthy indicators

i’m compiling this info for those suffering from moles, especially flat moles which are not huge deal but still lower appearance. i have a bunch of them and have always wanted them removed. i wasted time going to a dermatologist today bc they said they don’t do cosmetic mole removal and even if they did they would use excision which would leave scar, see more below

i have not tried these but this is just what i researched. hope it helps

moles examples

Tldr
“Dermatologists can screen your moles and observe, whether or not they are "dangerous" (likelihood of forming into cancer). If one of them looks suspicious they will book an appointment to remove it by excision.

DO NOT DO THIS, unless it’s medically necessary! This will leave bigger scars than the other method I am about to explain.”

mole removal pen so you can do at home
Post in thread 'How do get rid of these black spots'
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-do-get-rid-of-these-black-spots.720806/post-11409753

TLDR: Use plastic surgeon not dermatologist since dermatologist will use excision which will leave scar
Post in thread 'Should I go to a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for mole removal?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/should...surgeon-for-mole-removal.816678/post-12604230

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
I thought you would tell me how to remove it at home