Dora67

Iron
I went to my family doctor and he said my ft4 was 8,9pg/ml and tsh was 1,5

2022 ft4 was 9,1 and tsh was 1,4
2023 ft4 was 12,5 and tsh was 2,5
2024 ft4 was 8,4 tsh was 1,19
Mid 2024 ft4 was 11,3 and tsh was 1,2
Now ft4 is 8,9 tsh is 1,5

Why do they fluctuate, my bluepilled doctor said its normal while growing and it matters when the blood test is being taken (morning its higher and gets lower in evening)
I am 17 and wanted to start hgh and doctor said he wanted to test it again in 1 months. So what should I do if I start hgh my ft4 will be even lower and ft3 will be higher. I also plan taking ft4 hormons along with hgh as my levels are already weird and it will get lower with hgh.

I asked him if it could be central hypothyroidism and he said I shouldn be on the internet so much and should study medicin instead.

@Osie

@MA_ascender I told him a 20kg plate fell on my left hand while gymcelling. He gave me the papers for the xray, I will go to the hospital. The paper says „Cont man sin non rec (plate fell on hand 1 week ago)“
Also it says „Rule out a bony injury“
But idk probably I wont get the picture of my xray and I dont know if the hospital will give it to me straight after they do the xray because I am sure my family doctor wont give me the xray pictures.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
js ask for the xray pics

Don't waste your time interacting with bluepilled doctors. If you want to start HGH, just buy it from a trusted UGL.

It's 2024, not the early 2000s, there are many dedicated forums and trusted UGLs you can use.

When I started using testosterone and HGH, I didn't went to a doctor before that, I just god blood tests to see my testosterone and GH levels, wasn't satisfied with the results and then started using exogenous hormones without consulting with a doctor.

Don't waste your time interacting with bluepilled doctors. If you want to start HGH, just buy it from a trusted UGL.

It's 2024, not the early 2000s, there are many dedicated forums and trusted UGLs you can use.

When I started using testosterone and HGH, I didn't went to a doctor before that, I just god blood tests to see my testosterone and GH levels, wasn't satisfied with the results and then started using exogenous hormones without consulting with a doctor.
I didnt go to the doctor because of hgh, if I sould tell him that he would laugh at me and tell me I will die.
I only went to him because I wanted to get the papers for xray