Foid biased AGAINST Vinnie still thinks he looks best

But can he defeat sodapop
ffc91d61a64fe38b43f489a363c59cd3.jpg
Vinnie looks better than him and it’s literally not even close.

Last edited:
Not really, ask a NT male who has never browsed this forum and they will give the same answer as foids I ask. It’s just that PSL users are exceptionally autistic.
Of course if you'd show them uncanny photos when he got fillers like this

If you show the worst photos of any model you get the worst reactions, what do you expect?

I did a photofeeler experiment with Jordan using a photo where he doesnt look uncanny and doesnt have fillers that make him look bloated

He got etremely positive reviews from both genders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Enfant terrible
mens opinions dont matter

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Taylorswift
yes

apparently gandy himself needs to visit hacker heaven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Prove what? You literally think Rob Lowe is 9/10 and Dellisola is 7/10. You are too delusional to argue with but here you go anyways :

8670D914 7A96 424D 8792 8A49621A68A5

@goat2x @looksmaxxer234 @abmonger @Copemaxxing @goldstandardwhey but muh foids are just biased.

This forum legit can’t rate

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, goat2x and Looks234
2bekbc 01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 9488, Sviken and 5 others
mens opinions dont matter
Not really men’s opinions but autists here really are smoking some top tier meth. I always cage at the ratings section.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Prove what? You literally think Rob Lowe is 9/10 and Dellisola is 7/10. You are too delusional to argue with but here you go anyways :

View attachment 832549

But but girls opinions don’t matter. Only psl guys opinions matter

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Taylorswift

View attachment 832549

@goat2x @looksmaxxer234 @abmonger @Copemaxxing @goldstandardwhey but muh foids are just biased.

@Hozay your “just be Nessman” theory is legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Looks234

View attachment 832549

you are aware of the fact that rob lowe became famous because of his good looks like vinnie.
He had like a small part in the outsiders but still

look at all the jbs in the comments
another video

keep coping

She is 18 y/o and white. This is what I mean when I say that the majority of this forum can’t rate :

Why do you think that she can rate jfl

you are aware of the fact that rob lowe became famous because of his good looks like vinnie.

another video

keep coping

I’m not saying that Rob Lowe is ugly but honestly you are a notoriously retarded user who can’t rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

another video

keep coping

No one said he’s ugly. You asked who mogs

• +1
It is because When you haave 2 chads you will choose one who has more halthy looking skin, more gold like
Delon
Vinio
And thi last one

I noticed the pattern
Yellowish, goldish skin wins in Chads
SO when foid sees 10 different CHADs
She will choose one who has the most healthiest skin.

experiment 1 girl with this pic taylorswift and looksmaxxer?

20201005 135222

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Looks234

View attachment 832549

Its all about mesofacial

Vinnie = newest and best psl god

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Copeful, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Blackpill is cope in general it’s all about hair
What bro? lol are u srs right now? so if asian male has fuck boy hair you think he will be swimming in pussy

• +1
if they would stand side by side on the street vinne whould have no chance

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
experiment 1 girl with this pic taylorswift and looksmaxxer?

View attachment 832559
Honesly think that Vinnie has a better looking face but I guess that’s considered blasphemy here.

21938E61 56CB 4F18 B842 10B267590353
EAAB90C5 BC4E 4454 8BBA 7ADD8C55B7F5

The first foid still chose Nessman (who mogs both Delon and Vinnie to death) so you know she’s not biased or recognizes Vinnie.

It is time to accept Vinnie as a PSL god tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

View attachment 832549

@SubhumanCurrycel nessman still got chosen over Vinnie (and multiple times btw I asked other foids). It’s not the hair. Take the Vinniepill.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Bro, she thought there were 4 different guys in the pictures......

JFL :lul:

hmm

On a psl scale he is strictly rated as he is 6.25 psl max. Psl gods like Delon gandy and even sean o pry lost to him

I trying to understand what makes him extremely attractive to girls here. When someone asked about him with a 28 yo woman between he and maher he still won.

is it because his pics are more aesthetic and nt compared to others or what?

hmm

On a psl scale he is strictly rated as he is 6.25 psl max. Psl gods like Delon gandy and even sean o pry lost to him

I trying to understand what makes him extremely attractive to girls here. When someone asked about him with a 28 woman between he and maher he still won.

Because he has a better looking face. He still lost to Nessman every single time.

JFL at O’Pry being a “PSL god” (although it does align with what this autistic forum believes).

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
hmm

I trying to understand what makes him extremely attractive to girls here. When someone asked about him with a 28 yo woman between he and maher he still won.

He’s a robust pretty boy. Even bluepilled Disney artists know what’s attractive.
88F3C5F1 F8F4 480A AC27 22810B973897
79FA14BF AD93 403C B841 80826B89A980

• +1
giphy.gif

How many times do I have to tell you that knowing the opinions of a few women is not near enough to determine those of all or most women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Copeful and Deleted member 4430
this forum is so fuckin gay

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and 5'8manlet
giphy.gif

How many times do I have to tell you that knowing the opinions of a few women is not near enough to determine those of all or most women?
Just ask roasties theory proven yet again

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Looks234