foid following you on Instagram?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I have like 200 followers and I’m antisocial at school I wear my headphones the entire day and avoid contact. If a foid with like 700 followers following 450 follows me is she sensing my genetic potential as a male or am I overthinking my first female interaction in 6 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel, RichardSpencel, rockndogs and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Insomniac and 1 other person
She’s just following you in hopes that you’ll be another orbiter and follow her back

Don’t follow her back

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 176, Alexanderr and 10 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, rockndogs, kobecel and 3 others
lol at having jewgram

lol at having jewgram
cope, there is nothing better than in the summer when all the prime jb toilets post bikini pics sticking their butts out

cope, there is nothing better than in the summer when all the prime jb toilets post bikini pics sticking their butts out
not everyone is chad for pics of prime jb to be lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 443 and androidcel
not everyone is chad for pics of prime jb to be lifefuel
wtf girls from ur school won’t deny ur follower request I mean they might not follow u back but you still get to see their pics lol

700 isn't a lot why are you treating her like a celebrity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel, Zeus and 1 other person
700 isn't a lot why are you treating her like a celebrity
no I was just stating the ratio between the 700:450 to show she doesn’t follow like everyone ik 700 isn’t alot

no I was just stating the ratio between the 700:450 to show she doesn’t follow like everyone ik 700 isn’t alot
You need that ratio if you want a girl to follow you back

Only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, manlet cUnt, kobecel and 3 others
You need that ratio if you want a girl to follow you back
I die on the inside when hot/popular girls unfollow me, I will put those toilets in their rightful place after my mewmaxxing and heightmaxxing next school year

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
wtf girls from ur school won’t deny ur follower request I mean they might not follow u back but you still get to see their pics lol
i have not spoken to a "girls from ur school" for 5 years now. None of them know me

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
I have like 200 followers and I’m antisocial at school I wear my headphones the entire day and avoid contact. If a foid with like 700 followers following 450 follows me is she sensing my genetic potential as a male or am I overthinking my first female interaction in 6 months
You are overthinking it, most of the femoids I've met irl follow me back on Instagram. Doesn't mean shit

You are overthinking it, most of the femoids I've met irl follow me back on Instagram. Doesn't mean shit
no she followed me first bro

doesnt matter AT ALL, happens all the time

if you've never talked to her irl she probably wants your dick
I just got a very large dopamine rush, I will not question your advice thank you

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
Might just be wanting to get up her follower count, idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back