Foid I’m talking to is at a party prob getting fucked by chad fml

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
So this foid I’ve been talking with and have a date with soon just texted me that she’s at a Halloween party.
SHES PROB GONNA GET FUCKED BY SOME UGLY TALL NORMIE HIDING HIS SUBHUMAN GENETICS BEHIND A MASK WHILE I ROT AT HOME SINCE IM NOT NT AND HIGH INHIB.
fuck my life should I ask her if there’s any chads there? Should I ask if she can profile every guy there by height and facial bones? Is this a normal question?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, gymmaxedhorse, aBetterMii and 6 others
Girl is at a party, I need to immediately alert a forum of autists who would cut my throat for a whiff of 2 PSL pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 1851, gymmaxedhorse and 7 others
Girl is at a party, I need to immediately alert a forum of autists who would cut my throat for a whiff of 2 PSL pussy
Lmfao I’m autistic af and this is where I spend all my time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Same bro, girl I'm currently fucking will be at a Halloween Party that I won't be at tomorrow night

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 19036 and poopoohead
Same bro, girl I'm currently fucking will be at a Halloween Party that I won't be at tomorrow night
Fuck bro Ik how u feel. I’m gonna text her later and if she doesn’t respond it means she’s in chads bed over for me fuark

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thereallegend
Parties are suifuel if you're not BIG + TALL tbh unless you have very good lighting JFL
All of us looksmaxxers are gonna be autistically positioned right by the spotlight at every party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
So this foid I’ve been talking with and have a date with soon just texted me that she’s at a Halloween party.
SHES PROB GONNA GET FUCKED BY SOME UGLY TALL NORMIE HIDING HIS SUBHUMAN GENETICS BEHIND A MASK WHILE I ROT AT HOME SINCE IM NOT NT AND HIGH INHIB.
fuck my life should I ask her if there’s any chads there? Should I ask if she can profile every guy there by height and facial bones? Is this a normal question?
She is brother. End your sorry life

I can confirm I'm fucking her rn

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Chad isn't common, lets say there is one chad at the party which is unlikely, he statistically wouldn't be with her so don't worry.

Chad isn't common, lets say there is one chad at the party which is unlikely, he statistically wouldn't be with her so don't worry.
Lol shes like htb so you’re right. And after the party I kinda questioned it not straight up but like beating around the bush and I don’t think she hooked up w anyone. Hopefully cause she’s my oneitis:feelswhy::forcedsmile:

Lol shes like htb so you’re right. And after the party I kinda questioned it not straight up but like beating around the bush and I don’t think she hooked up w anyone. Hopefully cause she’s my oneitis:feelswhy::forcedsmile:
I wish i could get htb pussy

girls don't hookup from parties/IRL in the netherlands. Online-dating only.

I wish i could get htb pussy
I’m manlet (5’8) but I’m gymmaxxed and thugmaxxed also gotta run a lot of jestermaxxing. Would’ve been so much easier if I were a chad but y’a gotta do something or else just ldar

girls don't hookup from parties/IRL in the netherlands. Online-dating only.
In the states parties are guaranteed fuck unless you’re a truecel. But this was more of a house party not school party. School party is rope inducing if the chick u like goes to it. Expect her to be run through

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and aBetterMii
I’m manlet (5’8) but I’m gymmaxxed and thugmaxxed also gotta run a lot of jestermaxxing. Would’ve been so much easier if I were a chad but y’a gotta do something or else just ldar
Don't worry 5' 8" isn't short, you are taller than 95% of woman

In the states parties are guaranteed fuck unless you’re a truecel. But this was more of a house party not school party. School party is rope inducing if the chick u like goes to it. Expect her to be run through
How can you be incel in the US tbh.

US = easymode. Both for getting girls and for making money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MagaPutinism
How can you be incel in the US tbh.

US = easymode. Both for getting girls and for making money.
Well I’m not incel I get hoes and sluts but no actual wife material woman. I’ve never had a gf and am really lonely.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MagaPutinism and MoggerGaston
Lmfao I’m autistic af and this is where I spend all my time.
Hey man you make money I can’t I tried to do what you did but can’t find fuck alll to sell online u win your just high IQ but lazy I’m low IQ of 30 and lazy it’s over 4 me

Hey man you make money I can’t I tried to do what you did but can’t find fuck alll to sell online u win your just high IQ but lazy I’m low IQ of 30 and lazy it’s over 4 me
Lol u gotta use things that u have a lot of knowledge about. Don’t y’a game or smth? Try to find your niche my boy

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah girl i was talking to went to one and probably fucked chad, she ghosted me for 30 hours lol she was probably with chad all day and fucked him like 3 times

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Lol u gotta use things that u have a lot of knowledge about. Don’t y’a game or smth? Try to find your niche my boy
Ah I see smart man I get what u mean now good man high IQ. Also JFL in the UK most guys in house parties go home with nothing even low inhb BBCs rarely go home with a foid after aggressively cold approaching every foid there niggas have no chill

Yeah girl i was talking to went to one and probably fucked chad, she ghosted me for 30 hours lol she was probably with chad all day and fucked him like 3 times
Fuark bro I was so nervous I kept texting her until like 1am. If there were any lapses I would’ve just concluded she’s been railed and roped.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Ah I see smart man I get what u mean now good man high IQ. Also JFL in the UK most guys in house parties go home with nothing even low inhb BBCs rarely go home with a foid after aggressively cold approaching every foid there niggas have no chill
Y’a house parties are usually friends and shit. College parties are literally just get drunk and fuck. I haven’t been to a college party in 2 years but that’s how I remember them being.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Don't show insecurity/weakness just act like everything is ok and you are the most attractive guy in the world.(even if you know it's not true) just don't overdo it or it becomes cringe and tryhard

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Y’a house parties are usually friends and shit. College parties are literally just get drunk and fuck. I haven’t been to a college party in 2 years but that’s how I remember them being.
I been to college parties (was bbc on campus so auto high NT status amoungst whites despite being a Autist) and most guys went home alone fucking LOL @ the UK

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Don't show insecurity/weakness just act like everything is ok and you are the most attractive guy in the world.(even if you know it's not true) just don't overdo it or it becomes cringe and tryhard
Yeah bro you’re right. Sometimes I overdo it with my jestermaxxing and just look like a clown

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Baldingman1998
I been to college parties (was bbc on campus so auto high NT status amoungst whites despite being a Autist) and most guys went home alone fucking LOL @ the UK
In the states as long as you aren’t completely ugly as shit and have decent frame height you’re good. I used to wear a tank top to the Halloween parties and just throw on some face paint. Bitches would be like wtf is that costume. Then I’d run jestermaxxing game jfl