Foid rated me a 10 randomly

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
I just video called my friend and he was in the car with his friend talking with some morrocan girl on video call (with my friends friends phone), and then my friend who I was video calling asked that girl to rate me and shoved his phone that he was talking to me on, in front of the other phone who his friend was on call with the girl. Then the girl said "oooh he is a 10/10". Then my friend said "see she said your a 10/10 " "why did that Moroccan girl say your a 10/10?" "why do you think your not" (cause I always tell him I'm ugly). I don't think this is virtue signaling either as there was 2 other guys there (one of them being an HTN white) that she could have impressed by saying I was ugly. Giga life fuel tbh I should start being a bit more confident but then again I can't cuz I am literal 2 PSL trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAMU KAKA, stunna and 3 others
Tales from the flea markets of Mogadishu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, SeriousAscension, uglysub8male and 21 others
mogs me, I have no friends and haven’t talked to a girl in months.

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Piratecel
Man Body GIF

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Piratecel
tales from nigeria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Mainstream and Deleted member 55314
Are u an abdi?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
So you're ugly but you're not ugly
Bragging retard get outta here
Cuz from a PSL point of view I am literal 2 PSL and I'm deathnic
I am not completely deformed but I am hairmaxxed/skinmaxxed so I guess there is that.

I am not completely deformed but I am hairmaxxed/skinmaxxed so I guess there is that.
So why does it matter what the fuck
If you are not lying and actually a good looking adbi lol who cares about autist psl scales

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
mogs me, I have no friends and haven’t talked to a girl in months.
Talking to a girl isn't all that dude but I guess the most brutal thing about it is, a girl wouldn't give a guy she isn't attracted to the time of day in the first place.

I just video called my friend and he was in the car with his friend talking with some morrocan girl on video call (with my friends friends phone), and then my friend who I was video calling asked that girl to rate me and shoved his phone that he was talking to me on, in front of the other phone who his friend was on call with the girl. Then the girl said "oooh he is a 10/10". Then my friend said "see she said your a 10/10 " "why did that Moroccan girl say your a 10/10?" "why do you think your not" (cause I always tell him I'm ugly). I don't think this is virtue signaling either as there was 2 other guys there (one of them being an HTN white) that she could have impressed by saying I was ugly. Giga life fuel tbh I should start being a bit more confident but then again I can't cuz I am literal 2 PSL trash.
if ur east african we got a different psl scale bro bc we have like every halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Piratecel
If ur tall that might be it, ive seen some tall somalis, LTN get play

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
If ur tall that might be it, ive seen some tall somalis, LTN get play
This was through videocall she couldn't see how tall I am, and I am not tall either, just average 5'11

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@Adam Lanza
Cope

moroccan women are whores despite being muslim. probably top 5 muslims whore for sure. If you're white or black they'll kill for u since they're mixed with niggers and spicks whilst having that subhuman arab beg ideology of trying to be white. "99% muslim country" don't mean shit tons of their women whore out in the US, UK, Spain, France etc. Hell I known a moroccan guy that told me he knew some hoejabis lose their virginities at clubs.
Bottom line hit and quit if you can or don't take her word for something factual as they are deathnics anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
tales of mental asylum

moroccan women are whores despite being muslim. probably top 5 muslims whore for sure. If you're white or black they'll kill for u since they're mixed with niggers and spicks whilst having that subhuman arab beg ideology of trying to be white. "99% muslim country" don't mean shit tons of their women whore in the US, UK, Spain, France etc.
Bottom line hit and quit if you can or don't take her word for something factual as they are deathnics anyway.
Moroccans are literally like the only arabs that would go for blacks, the rest are giga white wannabes who dislike blacks even more than white people

Nah man if you lack the bones you're subhuman

• +1
Your friend probably said that you call yourself ugly all the time and the girl felt bad after seeing u ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel, nofap, Mainstream and 1 other person
I just video called my friend and he was in the car with his friend talking with some morrocan girl on video call (with my friends friends phone), and then my friend who I was video calling asked that girl to rate me and shoved his phone that he was talking to me on, in front of the other phone who his friend was on call with the girl. Then the girl said "oooh he is a 10/10". Then my friend said "see she said you’re a 10/10 " "why did that Moroccan girl say you’re a 10/10?" "why do you think your not" (cause I always tell him I'm ugly). I don't think this is virtue signaling either as there was 2 other guys there (one of them being an HTN white) that she could have impressed by saying I was ugly. Giga life fuel tbh I should start being a bit more confident but then again I can't cuz I am literal 2 PSL trash.
Let me rate you in pms I will tell u what u can fix and tell u if ur ugly or hot

Let me rate you in pms I will tell u what u can fix and tell u if ur ugly or hot
Bro u can't rate for shit if u think that nigga in your pfp mogs
That dude probably has white LOW htn smv on 18+ dating apps at BEST

Actually ran a a popular lightskin nigga and he didn't do anywhere NEAR as good as obed tyler maher or vinniie hacker. You really cannot hit lite+ without a facial hair or robust bones

Bro u can't rate for shit if u think that nigga in your pfp mogs
That dude probably has white LOW htn smv on 18+ dating apps at BEST
Nigga my pfp is notfromco 😂😂 he got 2.2 million followers on TikTok from his looks lil nigga… he has chad smv

Nigga my pfp is notfromco 😂😂 he got 2.2 million followers on TikTok from his looks lil nigga… he has chad smv
Doesn't have chad smv or close ill show you who I ran

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
This nigga
Screenshot 20240115 021424 Chrome

1.2m followers but has white htn smv lol

Show me how the experiment went and the profile
If you have discord we can do it live for you again @blatonslatt
We were running bumble experiments to see who mogged and I thought he would kill it but he has around 25 likes In an hour? Which is very good but he's not like white chad level
Tyler maher and vinnie hacker got 50 in 8 minutes
Obed 50 in 20 mins
Pretty boys mog but women want masculine men. The fact that he lost to a darkskin nigga proves he isn't shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, kebab and nofap
We were running bumble experiments to see who mogged and I thought he would kill it but he has around 25 likes In an hour? Which is very good but he's not like white chad level
Obed 50 in 20 mins
Pretty boys mog but women want masculine men. The fact that he lost to a darkskin nigga proves he isn't shit
Yeah I got cord

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dear Blackgymmax, I dmed you but you still ain't respondin
I left my cell, my username, and my discord server at the bottom
I sent two dms back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at looksmax.org or something
Sometimes I scribble usernames too sloppy when I jot 'em

Dear Blackgymmax, I dmed you but you still ain't respondin
I left my cell, my username, and my discord server at the bottom
I sent two dms back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at looksmax.org or something
Sometimes I scribble usernames too sloppy when I jot 'em
I'll get back to you

Obed 50 in 20 mins
Holy fuck 50 in 8 minutes
I got 5 in 24 hours
It’s completely over

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and nofap
Obed 50 in 20 mins
can u add me to a gc with you guys, i want to see results

I already know my failos, If I get bimax/genio, rhino, zygos implant, & hair transplant I would be a slayer.

Moroccans are literally like the only arabs that would go for blacks, the rest are giga white wannabes who dislike blacks even more than white people
nah there are alot. In fact if they come from a shitty country with no education or economic development you can see a good amount go for coons. Ex: iraq, yemen, even seen some lebanese, palestinian, persian, afghan whores go for blacks too. It depends on how low class their parents or family is. Typically the more uneducated the parents the more likely they are to live in shitholes that have other deathnics especially niggers which then cause a mixture of them, inevitably leading to them interacting.

Obed 50 in 20 mins
whats this discord?

• +1
Tales from Londonistan underground

nah there are alot. In fact if they come from a shitty country with no education or economic development you can see a good amount go for coons. Ex: iraq, yemen, even seen some lebanese, palestinian, persian, afghan whores go for blacks too. It depends on how low class their parents or family is. Typically the more uneducated the parents the more likely they are to live in shitholes that have other deathnics especially niggers which then cause a mixture of them, inevitably leading to them interacting.

whats this discord?
Are you living in an arab country? If they are in the west they are 100% not going for blacks.

Are you living in an arab country? If they are in the west they are 100% not going for blacks.
im in america, but have arab friends. They're from palestine and others who've told me that they've seen hijabis take off their hijabs on campus and hang out with them. Apparently, coons are also interested in south asian women. But niggers will try to fuck anything. That's just how they are.

This is anecdotal though since I'm not arab and arab friends have told me such. But I've seen it on occasions like I described. When they're poor or ghetto.

Last edited:
  • +1
Shes lying bro