Foids are gigahorny for wide shoulders and high shoulder to waist ratio(especially nordic women will talk about that further)

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Iron
This broad shoulder thing is 100 percent legit and users here underestimate how much it can ascend them in terms of attractiveness,
Btw this will only work if you are atleast taller than her and not deformed /ugly .

This user used shoulders pads which only adds 1.5 to 2.5 inches to bideltoid and he noticed a huge difference in how women treat him.
20240819 052541

Wide shoulders awakens the primal instinct in them, this user experienced the same 20240819 055558

and more btw..

20240819 051336 20240819 051512 20240819 051427

I really used to doubt this study but it's 100 percent legit .

And some more .
Iranian and Norwegian men preferred a less feminine waist-to-hip ratio compared to Polish and Russian men. Iranian women preferred a less asculine shoulder-to-hip ratio in men than women from Norway, Poland, and Russia
For my fellow europeancels you should know women in Europe prefer high shoulder to waist ratio, (broad shoulders pill)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, sportsmogger, Debetro and 21 others
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, huaus, Mr.Proper and 14 others
Gotta be tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, YungTrappa, MonoTBB and 9 others
wow, i really thought women were into framecels all this time !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Arcturus, zharupodrugu and 38 others
water, don't be misled into thinking you should go into the gym and lift weights to bloat your shoulders because of this though
it's all about naturally wide shoulders, wide clavicles, you either have it or not

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Looksmaxxingagent1, ronald_2 and 8 others
water, don't be misled into thinking you should go into the gym and lift weights to bloat your shoulders because of this though
it's all about naturally wide shoulders, wide clavicles, you either have it or not
Nah gym always helps add some width just doesnt compare to naturally wide shoulders and good anatomy

• +1
Reactions: mogger33, rg1235, ElTruecel and 10 others
This broad shoulder thing is 100 percent legit and users here underestimate how much it can ascend them in terms of attractiveness,
Btw this will only work if you are atleast taller than her and not deformed /ugly .

This user used shoulders pads which only adds 1.5 to 2.5 inches to bideltoid and he noticed a huge difference in how women treat him.
View attachment 3107091

Wide shoulders awakens the primal instinct in them, this user experienced the same View attachment 3107159

and more btw..

View attachment 3107093View attachment 3107094View attachment 3107138

And some more .
Iranian and Norwegian men preferred a less feminine waist-to-hip ratio compared to Polish and Russian men. Iranian women preferred a less asculine shoulder-to-hip ratio in men than women from Norway, Poland, and Russia
For my fellow europeancels you should know women in Europe prefer high shoulder to waist ratio, (broad shoulders pill)

No wide shoulders for my hips

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Alexios

Attachments

• IMG_2413.jpeg
    IMG_2413.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, sportsmogger, zharupodrugu and 8 others

If someone has average frame atleast he can definitely create a illusion of broad shoulders by training lats and delts and add 1.5 inches to bideltoid , but yh talking about true width you either have it or not
I'm underweight 60kg at 5'10 height lean body with no muscles, still I have a 20 inches bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and enchanted_elixir
Shoulders is only what matters tbh , I have dogshit frame with 6.25 inches wrists and narrow ribcage but a 20 inches bideltoid at 60 kg and 5'10 height , irl many call me broad .
u are delusional and retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, watah, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
u are delusional and retarded.
Explain this retard maybe ? Ofcourse ribcage size matters , but if you have wide shoulders yo can get away with that .

Explain this retard maybe ? Ofcourse ribcage size matters , but if you have wide shoulders yo can get away with that .
u cannot possibly claim to be a framecel and then also claim to look broad, that is not how these things work.
a framecel with muscle is still a telltale framecel, and looks retarded for that matter

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
u cannot possibly claim to be a framecel and then also claim to look broad, that is not how these things work.
a framecel with muscle is still a telltale framecel, and looks retarded for that matter
My English sucks a lot i could have worded it better , wrists and ribcage are part of frame too along with shoulders I have small wrists for my age 17 and narrow ribcage but irl many friends call me broad due to shoulders .
I don't claim to be a framecel lol

nice try deleting ur comment dumb framecel nigger

View attachment 3107346
My English sucks i could have worded it better that's why I deleted it .
I have small wrists and narrow ribcage which is part of frame too, but above average shoulders for my weight , 20 inches bideltoid 60kg .

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, billymidnight and SomethingIsWrong

View attachment 3107091

Wide shoulders awakens the primal instinct in them, this user experienced the same View attachment 3107159

and more btw..

View attachment 3107093View attachment 3107094View attachment 3107138

And some more .

I been preaching this for years on here. being born with wide clavicles and small waist + gymmaxxed is legit underrated in this sub. Thats another reason suits are a huge halo they give you broad shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and enchanted_elixir
true but gymcelled with average clavicles is still a huge halo. obvouisly wide clav + small waist is a killer combo, jeff seid for example. or even David laid

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Looksmaxxingagent1
Wide frame is to women what wide hips are to men

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, greycel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I been preaching this for years on here. being born with wide clavicles and small waist + gymmaxxed is legit underrated in this sub. Thats another reason suits are a huge halo they give you broad shoulders.
Explains a lot.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
I’ll make an effort and train shoulders 2x a week at least

Wait....... Are you telling me.... That..... BROAD SHOULDERS = GOOD??????
WHAT THE FUCK???? THERE IS NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!!!

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Swarthy Knight
Face is 90% of your physical attractiveness. Shoulders, height, dick, etc is mostly cope unless it's noticeably lacking

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Face is 90% of your physical attractiveness. Shoulders, height, dick, etc is mostly cope unless it's noticeably lacking

You need to be clinically retarded to believe frame and height is mostly cope.
You are the one coping here and projecting your cope to others

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rg1235, idkwhattoputhere and 2 others
Ye this thread is legit. I wore a shirt that made my shoulders prominent asf for some reason ( I already have pretty broad shoulders) and I got stared at a fuck ton by foids when I was in the mall. Even my hb pointed it out and thought I had paper stuffed into my shirt:lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you don't have this shoulders in 2024, it's over..

Learnt this a long ago, a good face is visible in a close setting while broad shoulders are visible from a football field away.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and sayi
Lifefuel, for me

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and SomethingIsWrong
Ye this thread is legit. I wore a shirt that made my shoulders prominent asf for some reason ( I already have pretty broad shoulders) and I got stared at a fuck ton by foids when I was in the mall. Even my hb pointed it out and thought I had paper stuffed into my shirt:lul:
what kinda shirt it was

need to wideshouldersshirtmaxx tbh

yet another roidpill, over for my entire city once i start blasting

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Compression shirt with shoulder pads mogs.
I wanna look NT tho

if I saw someone wearing a compression shirt Id assume hes coming back from training sports/gym

idk if its NT to wear it as everyday clothing

Can someone show a picture example of what frame looks like

mostly cope if you are not tall

mostly cope if you are not tall
It can halo manlets hard , if they are atleast 2 inches taller than the girl they approach ,
This guy is turbo manlet around 5'6

But he still pulls due to great frame and he is low mtn btw .

If only there was a way to reduce even just half an inch of hip width, it would be so great.

It can halo manlets hard , if they are atleast 2 inches taller than the girl they approach ,
This guy is turbo manlet around 5'6

But he still pulls due to great frame and he is low mtn btw .

>alright love you
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: she ain't replying to his messages boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
Better have bloated but wider shoulders than untrained with narrow shoulders

Thats why I'm getting lipo on my waist and hips next month.

This explains perfectly the mentality of the forum. How are you going to post some mtb with average hips for her age, and compare it to a dude that’s 0.001% in physique. And you really think they are equal. That why all of you are simps for ltb
you don't even know what she looks like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wasakaka