Foids will message you at the same time

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I always get spammed with messages at a specific time by a lot of foids. This makes me think that they all function the same I’m dead srs I even screenshotted this shit bc it’s been something I’ve been wondering for a while. Same goes for 8pm, even tinder knows cus it notifies u ‘8pm is peak hours’. lol are all foids the same fucking bots

62583C9B 2B56 481D A9CB 8A48EF05F3A0

So fucming weird. Not a brag btw they legit all respond to me AT A SPECIFIC time. @WishIwasChico

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, TechnoBoss, neverchadlite and 2 others
they are a hivemind connected to the matrix

women arent real organisms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Primalsplit, Deleted member 48689 and 12 others
So does men

I always get spammed with messages at a specific time by a lot of foids. This makes me think that they all function the same I’m dead srs I even screenshotted this shit bc it’s been something I’ve been wondering for a while. Same goes for 8pm, even tinder knows cus it notifies u ‘8pm is peak hours’. lol are all foids the same fucking bots

View attachment 2791943

So fucming weird. Not a brag btw they legit all respond to me AT A SPECIFIC time. @WishIwasChico
They just dont have plans by themselves.

Everything is more or less provided by others be it the men or their "besties".

Zero creativity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Reformed

Zero creativity.
Coming from guy thag don't have any hobbies

Zero creativity.
So u reckon they wake up at let’s say 12pm (cus they all are unproductive shits and can afford waking up late) and just spame guys with shit to do? That’s what I’m thinking, cus a foid alone is worth zero

Coming from guy thag don't have any hobbies
Who the fuck invited abused Israel dog here??? 🤣

Go spread your bluepill Jew propaganda elsewhere 🤢

So u reckon they wake up at let’s say 12pm (cus they all are unproductive shits and can afford waking up late) and just spame guys with shit to do? That’s what I’m thinking, cus a foid alone is worth zero
Ofc.

Not saying they all ar bad blah blah, but un general.

Foids cry about untiresting messages and the 90% of them manage to open Bumble messaging with "Hi". JFL 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

View attachment 2791943

Brag thread, the only message I received is from team snapchat

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
I've noticed this phenomena too it always made me feel like a slayer when I suddenly just have like 5 notis pop up on my phone from potential slays.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Random_maxxer and Reformed
I've noticed this phenomena too it always made me feel like a slayer when I suddenly just have like 5 notis pop up on my phone from potential slays.
THIS EXACTLY. Then for a couple hours ur phone will be dry asf

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

View attachment 2791943

stfu stop humble bragging 24/7, every threads of yours is blatantly fishing for validations.

If you are truly mogger you would be too busy with foids irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I think the phenomenon can be explained with the lesser variance theory. mentally and personality wise etc. women are shown to have lesser variance. Essentially this means that theres less of the extremes. Think neurodiversity. We can observe female nature in all animals to biologically show prepositions in behaviors that are more submissive, subservient to authority and such. Cows are more docile than bulls. For humans this translates to societal rules, social normalcy etc.

Lets look at the idea of casualty. What instructs what happens? Humanity does not really have total free will. Variables are what cause an effect to happen. If i decide to eat at 3pm its because a certain set of variables before, allowed the fate of me eating at that exact time to occur. Women are known to be prepositioned to have less variance, meaning the variables that cause an effect to occur are more uniform within the same types that are prepositioned to lesser variance.

For example, 8pm is around the time "regular" people will start to think about what they should do for the rest of the night. By 10 its too late to start planning your night, and 6-7 is still a bit too early. Its also around the time most people get off work, about to get off work, or are finished with school stuff. For someone like me, this would not apply because im probably just waking up at 8pm, or doing other shit due to my lifestyle more likely not sharing crucial similarities to others. (More variance), and a biological preposition which means a likelihood of to deviate from societal rules, social normalacy etc. by nature. Men are prepositioned to this behavior so it may be easier for to notice how strange it is for people who do follow that paradagm. Likewise, deviancy may be odd to them.

Last edited:
stfu stop humble bragging 24/7, every threads of yours is blatantly fishing for validations.

the irony

Ha I’m not fishing for any compliments I already know I do fine I just post cus bored

View attachment 2791943

They share ports to a collective consciousness. That's why when you piss off one of them, they all seem pissed. Like removing a bee's stinger than shoving him up your ass. Immediately, other bees in the area attack you. It's as if that bee sent a signal suggesting, "Get this sick motherfucker! He deprived me of my survival essential and then shoved me up in his ass."

same time for me=Never

View attachment 2791943

Yeah i always used to think they are planning something together thats why they messaged

Yeah and the next moment its all dry

They all respond at a specific time you say? @St.TikTokcel

I'm so unique hehehe!